ITT: Same voice actor

Aw man, I just shot Jack in the face.

Looks like OP accidentally his own thread.

So this VCI comes up to me and he says, "Steve, I got a proposition for ya." So after I popped three of his fingers off for calling me Steve, I say, "And what proposition might that be, my good man?" This guy says to me, "Oh god! Please don't kill me! I just came here to offer you 5 million dollars to give Michael Thorton up as Ronald Sung's assassin!" Not gonna lie, buddy. I was really tempted there. Buuuut I kinda like you so I told him to piss off. And then I set him on fire to make sure he got the point!

I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard.

Always taking care not to break something.

To break someone.

He also voiced Balder.

I do things because they feel good. I drink because it feels good. I killed my husband because it felt good to be rid of him. I fuck my brother because it feels good to feel him inside me. I lie about fucking my brother, because it feels good to keep our son safe from hateful hypocrites. I killed your High Sparrow... and all his little sparrows... all his septons, all his septas, all his filthy soldiers, because it felt good to watch them burn. It felt good to imagine their shock and their pain. No thought has ever given me greater joy.

"The name's Static. And I'm gonna shock your world!"

I hope you appreciate, Kal-El, that everything that happens from this point is on your head. The skies will rain fire, the oceans will boil, the streets will run red with the blood of billions. Only then, after your last pitiful hope is extinguished, will I end your life. Let's go.

Phil LaMarr also voiced Bolbi from Jimmy Neutron.

Not it can't be

Dracula don't suck! Dracula scrape and lick!

Sorry, wrong version.

Sorry I'm late. I had to get my power suit.

>Why did you dig up my wife?
>Because I wanted to fuck her

wut

>Death walks among you.

I won't let you stop the ride gramps! If the ride stops, then the zombies come back, and that won't be any fun at all!

also the crypt keeper

TURBO-TASTIC!

>red skull
>accepting anything brown

Have a nice day!

damn i can't believe lamar voices clancy brown too baka how does he make the time?
damn

Don't make me kick your ass.

Don't make me suck your dick!

Don't make me cuddle you like a baby!

Don't make me SUCK YOUR DICK!

I always feel sorry for Whoopi that she was contractually obligated to do this movie. I don't know what retard execs forced this movie but I hope they got fired.

Wait. SHE voiced Aunt Grandma?! No wonder I haven't seen her in future episodes.

Yes, that's it. I'm a janitor, so I couldn't think of the word "sad". I was gonna say, it makes me feel so "mop."

That's Red Death, pleb.

>The clock, much like time itself, is a gift, and not to be tampered with. But like any father, my only wish is that my son does that which makes him feel whole.
>You are an intelligent and and logical being, Clank. But intelligence and logic would have been wasted gifts without honor and loyalty.I'm proud to see that you came into those on your own.
>So, should the clock prove too small for your plans, I pray that the cosmos light the way towards a future you yourself design.
>And remember, the universe has a wonderful sense of humor. The trick is learning how to take a joke.

>AS I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY WHERE I HARVEST MY GRAIN, I TAKE A LOOK AT MY WIFE AND REALIZE SHE'S VERY PLAIN. BUT THAT'S JUST PERFECT FOR AN AMISH LIKE ME, YOU KNOW WE SHUN FANCY THINGS LIKE ELECTRICITY!

>Otto Octavius was weak! Call me... DOCTOR OCTOPUS!

>There's a girl I know at the end of my nose... her name is Closeface...

>From this moment on, you shall be known as Sharkbait!

>HAS ANYONE SEEN MY SON? NEMO! NEMO!!

>TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL MY FEET, TIME TO BLOW YOU OFF THE STREET! NYEHEHEHEHEHEH!

>I AM NOT STARING AT YOU, I AM A CYBORG PHOTOGRAPHER, JUST ACT NATURAL, THIS IS A CANDID SHOT, I DON'T REQUIRE A CAMERA, SO... SORRY...

Wow. I didn't realize that was weird al.

>Alright gang, let's split up and search for clues!

The fuck? I thought he only ever voiced Scooby.

Welker voiced Scooby for a bit in the early 2000's, but he's been Fred since the very beginning.
The man is a legend.

Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.

Autobots, transform and roll out!

One shall stand, one shall fall.

Bolbi was muh nigga. He was always tue best part of an episode.

Just a sec, boys. Zaalbar a little help here? I need you to rip the legs off of some insects.

Superman. I'm here to kill you. Is this a bad time...?