imdb.com/title/tt2375605/
youtube.com/watch?v=_dExfGGcz7s
youtube.com/watch?v=ip7_KVQwH7A
youtube.com/watch?v=EQrOhaH9ekw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muzzies and gooks
worst combination
leave the poor darkies alone baka
shame on the australian government should cut their aid to zero and show them whats what

I think that they are evil.

Ass blasted Australian still mad Indonesians killed all those Australian drug traffickers

Future regional power and they cucked Papua New Guinea.

They're on their way to becoming one of the largest economies.

They're typically third world people. Not much else to say. I worked there as an aid worker for years. Jakarta is hell on earth.

Probably more upset that Indonesians won't stop the boats desu

rly maeks u thnk

Why would you save this picture on your computer. It shows humanity at its worse. Vilify this.

Based for killing nearly a million commies back in 60s
Chilean fascists before Pinochet came to power used to graffiti "Jakarta is coming" to show what would happen to commies
Sadly they are muzzies

highest rate of schizophrenia in the world...

I don't really care about them to be honest.

we should just bomb them out of principle

The Muslim ones are fucking scum who should be exterminated. The Christian + Balinese ones are probably the most brutally nationalistic people alive.

Read about the Dayaks in Borneo. They literally beheaded Muslim migrants by the thousands to keep them out of the jungle.

Great People, don't take my word for it ask the Dutch

I'm 1/4ths Indo. I like the food but their language sounds silly. I don't like speaking Malay either.

I think Australia should take them down before they take us down. Like another user just said they are a growing regional power, and unlike poo in the loo they actually have their shit together.

Indonesia is a rapidly developing threat to any other middle or lesser power in the region.

>I think Australia should take them down

With What and Why (25 billion $ trade between you two)

Greatest country in SEA

>Australia
>winning a 1v1 war against Indonesia

Yea no

>Australia
>taking anyone down

Muslim animals just like the rest of them

they look filipino

the vast majority of them are little jungle monkeys which, for the good of the rest of humanity, should be contained on their string of malaria-infested islands.

putting religion aside, in what physical form do you and a borneo man differ from each other ?

> Thinks just because a country nearby is growing it should be taken down
Why? You're a shame to our flag m8

All their power lies in the fact that they could effectively defend their islands with sheer numbers, they have no force projection

No troop transports, land and sea, means they couldn't mount an effective land invasion either.

Besides, even if they start to acquire large amounts of troops transports they would not be able to to get past our air and sea assets, looking ahead 100 years anyway.

citation please.
>interested

>implying Australia could take down Indonesia
kek

Tell me some horror stories about Jakarta. From what I've seen, it's rather pleasant compared to the third world norm.

Indonesians here are bro tier
No idea about the country itself 2bh

A mudslime cesspool that exists in relative peace within the construct of its bellicose biome, largely for its thus far economic infancy, but partly because its particular strand of shitslum (see: dar al-Islam / dar al-Harb)

imdb.com/title/tt2375605/

If our leaders had any brains they'd be discretely supporting West Papua independence along with any other Independence movements in the region. If history teaches us anything having a bunch of smaller states on your border is much better than having one powerful state.

Traffic jams are the worst. You could be stuck in a cab for 1 1/2 hours just to get somewhere which would be 20 minutes away.

and this:
youtube.com/watch?v=_dExfGGcz7s
youtube.com/watch?v=ip7_KVQwH7A
youtube.com/watch?v=EQrOhaH9ekw

>the stuff ABC24 don't report

They are nice /asean/ posters.

>Belgium
>Not getting destroyed every 20 years by germans

Also indoniggers military is larger then ours but they are shit tier, the country depends on our aid, plus they could never reach our shores or shit like that.

I don't understand why our politicians keep saying we need to be friends with them.

>They executed several Australian journalists in East Timor, and the group that did this was trained and supported by us
>Love to shit on us for spying on them but nobody cares if they do it to us
>the very fact that the shit in East Timor happened.

just turn them into living space desu

also
>Population most likely hates us for some reason
>loves to complain about us violating their borders but don't make the effort to stop boat people violating ours.
>We literally have to put all the effort into combating people smuggling while indonesian officials smoke crack in some mosque with some iranian slave boy they plan to ship to Australia illegally

hate them, we send them all this money like cucks and they hate our guts. We need nukes so we can nuke them

Nothing
Malaysians Filipinos and Indonesians are literally the same people with meme nationalities made up by the west

>meme nationalities made up by the west
could say the same thing about (((You)))

shouldn't you be asking why a nation of 180 million muslims is experiencing far less terrorism than a historically white european country like france?

perhaps *shock* muslims aren't the problem after all

checkmate atheists

But..they do have some active insurgent organisations, just that the media barely reports on them or terrorists are lazy as fuck

a huge portion of the population has malay blood. at the beginning, philippines was no different from our austronesian neighbors. trade and colonization introduced chinese, spanish, american, and japanese lineage into the population.

that is such a quintessentially new zealander post, i just can't put my finger on why

oh, wait - it's exactly the kind of thing your dropped-on-the-head 11 year old brother would say

Ignoring the fact that Australia and Indonesia would never go to war, a hypothetical war between Australia and Indonesia would be a giant stalemate.

They don't have the ships and airpower and Australia wouldn't have anything near the numbers required to take them on on the ground. I have no idea what ground based anti-ship missiles the Indonesians have (if any) but there would be no way to safely sail through their archipelagos since covering them with mines, fast coastal defence boats and missile fire would be so easy for even a subhuman third world shithole like Indonesia to achieve. In fact, I think that the United States probably wouldn't be able to invade a hugely populated archipelago like Indonesia.

All that could really happen is the two countries would stare across the sea at each other, while Indonesian people smugglers continue to send boat people to Australia.

Do you disagree though f.a.m?

no, no, totally incorrect. the government released a report lately stating definitively that there is no violent crime in indonesia and terrorist attacks could never happen there because you dont shit where you ea- oh i mean because the glorious intelligence services are simply far too effective

Subhumans who are nigger tier at tops.

Pinoy monkeyniggers used to be my least favorite SEA monkeys by far, but now that they got that Dude-erte guy running their shit at least, they've definitely climbed the ladder above Indonesians.

Indonesians are literally the worst subhuman trash that exists in Asia now.

The movie "Act of Killing" is pretty much a 100% accurate documentary of how the Indonesian subhuman nigger mind works.
If that's not enough, play the Steam game (well, visual nover more like) where you can earn the badges called "FBI is watching you" / "loli is good" / "I am not lolicon, I am a feminist" "You are Lolicon!" / "You are a perfect lolicon!" and (premium badge) "Open the door! ! ! DHL Express ! ! !".
Finally, my friend had an Indonesian girlfriend once and I literally thought about killing myself whenever she was around.

Ofc how could i be so blind, i remember reading this other government report stating that indonesia has been crime free for the past 10 years, and that because of that they barely need to fund the police anymore. So progressive :)

*at best

nah, i don't really.

i mean, indonesia certainly has a long way to go, but they've shown more than a token interest in regional development and advancement

plus, despite their 180 million + strong muslim population, we're yet to see any real large scale radicalisation that could pose a threat to our national security. no doubt it exists, but there is extensive cooperation between the indonesian and australian intelligence networks, thank christ.

their bantz are also good. a major newspaper here, some years back, published a story saying that the indonesian government was corrupt as shit and compared it to some despotic SEA regime.

in response, the indonesian government cancelled all diplomatic passes, tore up all press passes, blocked visa and travel applications for australians - pretty much slammed the door in australia's face. Considering how interdependent each country is on the other, it was an unprecedented and unexpected move which pissed the aus government off something terrible and made them chuck a huge fit at the news organisation that went with the story

top lel

id never understand through out history we never have projection towards australian continent its worthless we couldnt trade with human there because no civilization found yet you still jerking of our possibly invasion n abo is different with papuan they are in bronze age meanwhile abos stuck in the stone age

Only they are experiencing terrorism
Because muslims

The people used to be relatively secular. In recent years, more people started to get more muzzified as the population grows.

I just said it would never happen.

>we never have projection towards australian continent
So why is your kind moving there in record numbers if it's worthless?

falling for leftist movie..fuck commie they will never show you the bolshevism they tried in 1948 when they slaughter laborers,religious student christian priest who disagree with them literally bavarian revolution situation......the communist betrayed my people in 3 times and never again they will do again

Inferior Malay race.

Killing commies is one thing. The way they did it and thought about is another, you autistic cuck.

nah friendo we still angry over that bugging scandal but we never forget your help during our national revolution

It's Dutch clay and the rebels who took it should be executed. Give back Batavia ffs

Indonesia is good but suffers from too much corruption to draw significant foreign investment.

They have everything needed for a good investment: natural resources, huge population, tolerance of capitalism.

The one drawback is their corruption.

blame those salafist/wahbist virus just cut all diplomatic relation with arab countries and stop sending them to study

Indonesians, yes. Moluks no. They're scum.

did you get your fact just from movie? whos the autistic one here... i never said its justified but those killing in solo and madiun city should never ignored...i personally blame the army and those CIA conspirator who want those gold mining

RARE

>Jayakarta

gibe back colony

and cronyism we still have a long way to fight this mentality although its better than 80s and 90s because media transparency

True but the general populace doesn't care, and when they do it'll already be too late

soeharto era actually bring stability they literally crush a village full those jihadi tryst in 80s with tanks and army and no muslim bat an eye

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

are you sure its us not the chinese one and your goverment and lefties university just like in melbourne should stop those stupid student exchange programs they lterally planning to open scholarship in islamic study What the fuck?

no if you still putting us as third class citizen below chink,pajeet and ayyrab

Shit and shit

Indonesian girls a best.

Indonesia only broke free because of the eternal kraut

>what is medang kamulon,srivijaya and majapahit kingdoms
all those territory united as one

stop posting we are nigger black and barbarian no such creature exist here

I've been to Bali and was awesome. The worst part is drunk Russians and Australians

The year of living dangerously great movie

>no such creature exist here

you are kraut too in denial i have no grudge against dutchies its their colonial policy that put us into hatred, better listened at Snouck Hurgronje suggestion

Largest muslim country and it's sitting right on our heads. It's a bomb just waiting to go off.

baka tbqh lads

Infrastructure is shitty and their biggest issue, also everyone, I mean EVERYONE owns a motorbike which makes navigating a city near impossible, Indonesia is like some weird hybrid between India, Saudi Arabia and mad max I swear.

>this delusion
thats a Thai go there if u have yellow fever

Its ok
Go over for short vacations once in a while
Great food and the massage places there are also decent. Sex is a kind of gamble because they lie about their age a lot. STDs surprisingly sparse in spite of how little control their government has over the prostitution scene over there. Most interesting thing I've seen is grade school kids chain smoking and drinking.

>That flag
>We
The fuck??

Hey Bangladesh bro, can you get your neighbours in Myanmar (Burma) to post please? I need that flag, Bhutan and then 1 of the stans (I forget which) to complete Asia on my Sup Forums flag map. Be much appreciated bro.

liar we got biggest STD problem in ASEAN

I've heard about it in the poorer regions, but I mostly go to Batam and Bali only.
Haven't caught anything yet though, so maybe I'm just lucky.

I never understood why you would want a split of bastard language

Bahasa indonesia was invented by linguists to be easy for all the language groups to learn

We should be thankful that despite the tensions in the Indo relationship, it never degenerated down to Israel/Mid East levels. Even during the communist days, we always managed to maintain an optimistic outlook.

To quote Lee Kuan Yew on Indonesia ""Well... at least it's not Saudi Arabia"

At least they allow Christians in their country.

mfw gf brings nasi goreng sate combo from local takeaway

It wasn't a fictional movie you subhuman commie nigger. The thoughts expressed by its "stars" were their own; they weren't saying shit according to a script. They actually thought the things they said on their own.

Batavia you ignorant orang oetang

>Indonesian people smugglers continue to send boat people to Australia.

While we continue to turn them back