Just read the first issue. This drivel isn't gonna get better, is it?

Just read the first issue. This drivel isn't gonna get better, is it?

Absolutely not. You can try like I did but if you didn't like the first issue there's no reason at all you'd like any of the rest.

How is it all new if she x-23 has been around for like 10 years.

not really
There are moments with Gabby, but it's not worth it.

You can tell Tom Taylor has never read Laura before and just went in doing his own thing.

Not at all.
There's something to be said for character development.
But not when it completely destroys the original character.

This really triggered me for multiple reasons.

Remember that time Laura got her feelings hurt by internet comments?

Was it issue 10?

Which is a shame, because I think she looks good in the yellow and blue outfit.

Welp, that's unfortunate. I'm gonna miss autistic X.

Call me an edgelord, but
X-Force costume > yellow and blue.

Mildly. Not enough to be worth it.
You could make an argument that he's just following up with where she was left off instead of undoing Bendis' "development," i.e. writing her like he writes everyone with no explanation for he drastic change in personality, but that's hardly an excuse for perpetuating the bad treatment of her character.

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

If there is the scene where she get impale in the boobs. I buy it lol

get a load of this edgelord!

I agree

The yellow and blu costume has always ALWAYS been terrible. You fucking edgelord

"Autistic X" still exists, in a recent All-New' she admits when talking to herself on a solo mission that the poor attempts at snarky one-liners an inefficient and showy combat methods are just to act like Logan did now that she's taken over as " The All-New Wolverine".

That doesn't really work when she acts the same in her x-force flashback.

Got the page?

I want to pat her on the head and then transition into a rub and then sit down next to her and finally put my arm around her.

It's not really like that's a joke, you know, she repeats an observation. It would seem witty coming from anyone else, but it doesn't need to be read as a joke. And she wasn't a fucking robot, that's just a meme-push by the morons around here. She was never literally autistic, she was simply traumatized by her suck childhood.

And Jeezus, WTF is wrong with Sup Forums where everynon wants comic characters to have no personality whatsoever?
That's almost as asinine as the idiot demand that every comic be only about pictures of fighting without character development of any kind.
What kind of fucking derp machine can't cope with writing somewhere beyond a coloring book plot?

The 'personality' added is always stuff like
>Oh, so wacky

>oops, #awkward

>Badass?
>Totally badass.

It's the kind of writing a 15 year old would consider 'witty'.

Come on, she's clearly freaking out in this page , so tell me how this is in character for a stoic pragmatic soldier.

That was Hopeless' attempt to explain why the fuck she's been written so poorly recently (including by him).

Nu Marvel is awful

X-Force costume [greater than] other costume
Can be said about nearly every character with that permutation and be correct.

I miss that X-Force run. I haven't enjoyed a comic run like that since.

Yeah.

Good taste fampai.
I take it you didn't read Uncanny X-Force?

Yeah, too bad the art jumps back and forth.

>Worthington cannot be trusted.
X-23 was right.

How can ANAD even compete?

It simply cannot.

I liked Hopeless during Cable & X-Force, but I haven't enjoyed anything else by him that I've read.
What gives?

Who is that chick, and where is Logan?

That IS Logan, you cis scum.

Laura Kinney-Howlett

He is entombed in some adamantium.
He's napping.

Not muh Wolverine

oh for fucks sake, I bet one day Disney will force Marvel to replace Peter Parker with some fat whore
Stupid bullshit

wait, I've never read any Wolverine or X-Men and I really like this series
is it really that bad?
it's probably my favorite All-New All-Different besides Silk, Gwenpool and Nova

The thing is that Laura should be wearing black and grey all the time. It's canon that she doesn't like color and it doesn't fit her personality.

>And Jeezus, WTF is wrong with Sup Forums where everynon wants comic characters to have no personality whatsoever?
This thread is the opposite though. We want the character to go back to her unique personality instead of the generic strong female character line dispenser she currently is.

It's mediocre. Middle-of-the-road. Ok, but forgettable. Mindless fun.
Most people dislike it more than they should because Laura has been wildly out of character for the last few years and this book as a solo series was in the best position to do something about it.

I miss my adorable autistic X23. I don't wanna stagnate her chracter to her XForce days autism but ANWolvie is a hell of a leap from that Liu run.

I only read fun books, they're not like bad or anything? I feel like everyone just likes Vision or Moon Knight and all the Rebirth titles. The only ones that I thought was good were New Super-Man and Superwoman. All those "acclaimed" books are like boring, I don't get it.

She had her own personality as X23 and it could be developed as she transitions via her encounters but not as drastic as what happened in ANXM and ANW.

>I only read fun books, they're not like bad or anything?
As I said, it's not terrible on its own.
>All those "acclaimed" books are like boring, I don't get it.
You still might have a mild case of shit taste, though.

why'd they keep wolfsbane on the roster anyhow? i get it when they got her to track cable down but after the "angel conditioning" and shit...

Did ANAD Laura ever mention to young Angel about her time working with Archangel in XForce?

Genetically speaking, that is still Logan.

>that unrestrained bloodshed
>Domino
>X23

Nope. Of you already did not like the first issue, don't waste your time on the rest. There are better reads out there.

Don't you mean "espceially by him"?

In comparison, the Wolverine!Laura is downright loyal to her prior portayals. Hopeless' is just a generic action teen girl with no distinct personality traits whatsoever who is thrust into a relationship that makes that horror in those damned Twilight books look dignified.

He grew up reading mostly 90s X-Men comics, so it influences his comic writing style.

In short, he can't really write anything else.

That would remove half the reason he's angsting, and we can't have that! It's the only character trait he has now!