Serious question, real talk

serious question, real talk

why dont more movies feature foot fetishism? We've all seen the Pascal emails and how much the out of touch old folks like to pander for extra money (and do a piss poor job of it). Why not exploit this
>most common fetish in the world
>"safest" fetish, even in terms of regulations tits, nips and asses cause an uproar but these are just feet
>lots of females get hyped up over being proud of their bodies and sexuality, fucking amy shumar does an entire segment on how rank her cunt is but most women dont want to use their feet
>at the same time, studios like to pander to hating CIS FUCKING WHITE MALES, dressing them like girls or making them look like bitches, throw in some foot dom as well why dont you

it occurred to me how little foot fetishim/domination is used in films. Look at how happy we all were when kristen stewart was supposed to do the Big Shoe, now we have nothing. Why? It just seems like wasted potential
what is some other exploitation and shilling youd like to see?

anything sex is considered taboo in america
anything fetish is even worse then that

just because its the most popular fetish among fetishists doesnt mean anything. Most people hate feet

If Tarantino wasn't kink-shamed constantly we'd already have plenty user.

Just make more movies and stop posting here, Quentin.

we can't even agree what a beautiful foot looks like

Footkino was on the menu not too long ago but (((they))) didn't want it to happen

The truth is that powers that be fear the foot lover, they know he can't be controlled.

Is that image from an actual movie or is that just a random pic?

Foot fetishism is never going to be mainstream. The closest to a scientific estimation of the amount of people with a foot fetish hovers around 10 to 15 percent and most of those people are likely male.

Consider how taboo sex is in general in American cinema—nearly 100 percent of people enjoy sex. There is no way that the foot fetish subset ever becomes any less taboo than sex generally.

Also consider what this user said: - while men may disagree as to what constitutes a great pair of tits, foot fetishists are much more temperamental when it comes to what they consider a great pair of feet

I'm sure an arthouse movie will be produced one day about foot fetishism but it will never be seen by any studio exec as a potential source of greater revenues than they already rake in

>soft soles
>feet that aren't freakishly long or tiny hooves
>toes that aren't weird and misshapen
>clean and well trim

Done. As a foot fetishist, very easy to say that most people have shit feet.

this is the baseline for a good foot, the beauty of a foot is more complex. describing the beauty of a foot is an art in of itself

and what would you define as "freakishly long" or "tiny hooves"? people have very differing ideas of what is or is not freakish when it comes to feet

random pic

That is up to the individual

I like long feet but I agree with the rest. Just take care of them and make sure theyre not boney or dry or veiny

Yeah exactly, that's why it's so hard to point to a universally liked foot shape

those toes are literal shit tier though

we can agree on what beauty is period. Some like blonds, redheads, white, black tall short, THIC or skinny. Not to mention whats a good ass or pair of boobs. You pick and choose and hope the people who like X will come and see it, Feet arent universally liked but there is a large audience

I just realized there were no feet scenes in the hateful 8 and daisy dahmergoo was a qt. Such a waste

Long feet are the best feet, though.

until sex gets normal enough for the average christfag who gets offended every time they see a nipple, it wont be. And even then feet are gross to most people,and I say this as a guy with a foot fetish. Plus people can be really creepy about this feitsh ir any feitsh for that matter. Thats what makes it a fetish. Plus its a niche market in the grand scheme of things they want to make money, so why spend all that time and money to make a niche sexual explotation when they know pretty faces and tits and asses with for sure bring in numbers. It still would have been interesting to see how the big show turned out

idk about other explotation. There was a time when I actually enjoyed all the sequels, reboots and remakes being done, it was very nostalgic and cool for bit. but hollywood does what it always does and beat it into the ground and now I hate them

just die in my sleep already

Only small feets are sexy.

i wonder who is behind this post...

No. Only big feet are.

hello fellow patrician