/brit/ a.k.a /worm/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8H8iqtznYPk
tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/02/26/president-trump-i-would-have-run-into-school-during-shooting-even-if-i-didnt-have-a-weapon/
youtube.com/watch?v=P4Bt_DyTLmU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6ix9ine#Legal_issues
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-43037899
youtube.com/watch?v=V2u-QOOzqBM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43200966
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK ALL Y’ALL

Finally!

The clash of titans. The great debate of our age.

Who is the real enemy: postmodern neo-marxists, or neo-marxist postmodernists?

youtube.com/watch?v=8H8iqtznYPk

>President Trump: I would have run into school during shooting ‘even if I didn’t have a weapon’
How is Trump so based ?

tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/02/26/president-trump-i-would-have-run-into-school-during-shooting-even-if-i-didnt-have-a-weapon/

>President Trump: I would have run into school during shooting ‘even if I didn’t have a weapon’

ah yes, I suppose that's why he's a draft dodger

he probably would have desu

hello hello
you put love in my hands

sage goes in all the fields

he isn't though

Didn't he get the gooks when some guy ran on to his stage during one of his speeches?

>Carling brewery was founded in London, Ontario, Canada in 1818. In 1952 Carling lager was first sold in the United Kingdom; in the early 1980s it became the UK's most popular beer brand (by volume sold). The company changed hands numerous times; it was acquired by Canadian Breweries Limited, which was eventually renamed Carling O'Keefe, which merged with Molson, which then merged with Coors to form Molson Coors Brewing Company. In South Africa the Carling brands are distributed by SABMiller.
didn't know london ontario was in great britain

europe is unironically doomed

youtube.com/watch?v=P4Bt_DyTLmU

Any ENTP lads in?

no wonder it’s shit

>E
not round these parts

>europe is unironically doomed

just sharted in my PJs and my other pair was already in the wash so now I have no nightwear and I have to sit in my pants and it's cold

nonce
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6ix9ine#Legal_issues

Nah ISTJ my man

done this b4

run up on his ass uh
no homo uh

the gf

been diagnosed as intj

t. iffy nigga

rate my rap:
uh. uh . uh
nigga
uh. uh. uh.
nigga
uh. uh. uh.
nigga
uh. uh. uh.
nigga

piss off with this astrology tier nonsense

Fancy a game lads?

just cuddle up to your bf

pretty rare type for Sup Forums. Most of the people I see here are some kind of xNTx, but INTPs and INTJs are the most common

does k-cider taste that bad

bit fat

It makes me REALLY upset that we won't get a second season of ABC's The Quest.

It's like Raven but for adults and better

Need to put my willy in her.

make a real new

racist

Pics of jammies

Does standing up for a couple of hours a day count as exercise?

t. ESTJ

so used to Brits shit talking the US I immediately go on the defensive
reckon I'd fall for any anti-US bait dangled before me

going to buy those haha

already have myself

Think it's the most common type in this meme test desu

i've sharted my PJs before a few times but have always had a spare ready. I am really unsure what to do now and it's legitimately bothering me. Do I sit in my pants and be cold? So I put a pair of jeans on? Will I be any more comfortable in jeans than I would be cold in pants? Part of me just wants to handwash my pyjamas and dry them on the heater. Whole process would take an hour absolute max.

leftypol: manlets
rightypol: manlets
centrepol: giants

It's just a vehicle for alcoholics to get their dosage, it's far from "cider"

>Clicking on a reddit flag will now take you to a google search for that location
Neat.

wht are they called haha
are they really that good

this has always been a thing

don't understand alcoholism
is it a physical addiction to getting drunk or something? bit silly

i hate frogposters

actually it tastes better than strongbow.
I never drink it though because I don't want to get absolutely shitfaced on 5 cans

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-43037899
the so-called big brother

>centrepol
runt life

>implying any economic growth after the gold standard ended is legit and not just jewish tricks

have wondered about this myself desu
i occasionally get voices 'inside' my head, it sounds like they come from the same place as my internal monologue, but it doesn't sound like my voice and i have no control over what they says.
even though it comes from the inside. i have heard voices from the outside of my head as well, but they stopped when i was a teenager. haven't heard them in years. they sounded exactly like real voices, but i knew they weren't real.
i asked my doctor about this when i was 16 and he said it was anxiety related, but then when i was 19 i was sectioned for being psychotic, but they eventually decided i wasn't so i don't know anymore
i think it can be both, however if you're schizophrenic you'll think they're from god or some shit, whereas if you're normal like me you know they aren't real

Yeah well did you know that on an iPhone, when texting or using the iPhone's keypad, you can press and hold down on certain letter keys to get an option to choose that letter with accent marks?

twas an alcoholic for a few years
didn't feel normal unless i was drunk

psychological addiction extremely reinforced by a physical one

never drunk on the train before
feels naughty haha

>phoneposting
dear oh dear

yeh hurts ur feet a bit kinda like wearing heels i imagine gota get used to it, doesn't rly work around people u know though bc they can tell somethings off but if u go outside normally it's like u're a new man

Love her arse

the virgin panties sniffer
the chad chair sniffer

LYCANTHROPIC MANIC CYCLES
FIRE WATER, BURNING BIBLES

jayses thats a naughty one for a celeb to take of herself

youtube.com/watch?v=V2u-QOOzqBM ;_(

Not currently phoneposting atm though.

my dad was a full blown alcoholic and when he started giving up the shakes were unreal. he couldn't hold a cup of tea or bowl of cereal. totally lost his sense of balance fell over a few times and fell down the stairs once, constant sweats. it most certainly is physically addictive

bender

high school was awful for me

only mildly bipolar and i take an anti-psychotic mood stabilizer every day
i must say it helps quite a bit. don't get nearly as angry as i used to. amazing stuff

communism and nazism are both dead and buried la
state of you

you can literally die from alcohol withdrawal, so of course there's physical addiction to it

never graduated high school

My uncle would give me a job if I came to Edinburgh for a moving company. Would this be a good idea or no? I don't really have an idea of what Edinburgh is like.

think I may be on the way to becoming an alcoholic, drink often on my own on post toil evenings

need to control myself

wish i could know once and for all if i was schizophrenic
i've been smoking weed and snorting coke non-stop this past year, if i don't snap this year then i guess that proves i'm in the clear

edinburgh is one of our nicer towns
dont expect the weather to be good

Put on a trip

alt right is the new conservative

i will turn britain into a green utopia

it happened fast for me. quit my job a few weeks before i turned 21 and on my 21st birthday i bought a bottle of wine, drank it, liked it, and then within a month i was drinking a 6-pack of beer a day, and then a 12-pack, and then an 18-pack, and within a year i was drinking a 24-pack a day. i maintained that pace for nearly two years until i eventually ran out of money haha. whilst drinking, which was all day every day, i didn't eat because it killed my buzz, so i literally survived on beer and peanuts for a few years. i'm lucky i'm alive

moral of the story: don't become an alcoholic

unironically got into bed at 7pm and I'm still awake

trying to stay off the weed

Is the cost of living very high or no? Don't think I'd be making an amazing amount of money but I'd be decently paid.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43200966

>metropolitan police consider Tommy Robinson an extreme right-wing terror threat

utter state

wank and then beddy-byes i think

if you say so petal

real runt hours in here

shan't be taking advice from a dumb yank
going to become an alchy on purpose now because fuck you

they are doing it again

There comes a point in life where you gotta keep things moving.....And what I mean by that is u can't look at a problem... You gotta look through a problem. See the minute you stop, your dying.
The moment you understand that.......Is the minute you start to live

isn't she a paid shill
can't take lefties seriously