PLEASE EXPLAIN

Why did Gomez order a hit out on Money?

Why was the Kid working to get his letters when he didn't even want to be in a gang.

kid just wanted to sell the guns

But Shotgun was already threatening to greenlight him. He was obviously going to push him into the life, why didn't he run?

>Why did Gomez order a hit out on Money?
Who's Gomez ? His mexican friend with the family? Is it gomez?

>But Shotgun was already threatening to greenlight him. He was obviously going to push him into the life, why didn't he run?
He's a dumbass kid. He probably thinks he's out after selling all the guns.

and also: why the fuck would Gomez not see there was something fishy going on when Money just kinda went "meh" over him backstabbing him. Surely he would think it was a setup at that moment, especially since the other party had the guns and thus the overhand in a shootout.

Yes.

Why though?

No, I'm saying that Gomez is indeed that Mexican connect of the brand.

>white trash redneck male power fantasies
the movie isn't even good

Why did he order the hit?

I don't know, that's why I asked.

It has something to do with the secret extra guns, but I don't get how it's in Gomez best interest to kill Money.

Because the deal he made was with Shotgun. Shotgun gets usurped and replaced with an unknown factor, who to outsiders look like a boy scout for the Brand leadership. Beast doesn't know about the surplus deal, Gomez' peers and bosses don't know about it. So Gomez decided to stick to the original plan and remove the wildcard Money.

Aaaah, got it.

Thanks man.

Gangsta politics.

what, gomez was going to kill money at the exchange?

No before. When he just gets out of jail and the clubhouse gets shot.

how did you figure this? i must have missed it. i just assumed it was an attack at no one in particular

i thought that was just shotgun and that other guy who was trying to kill money?

Money tells Gomez that he knows and Gomez admits to it during the deal, right before they get busted.

now i gotta rewatch it

Did you even watch the movie?

There's A LOT you can miss on your first watch. I suggest you watch it with subtitles too, because the dialogue is so realistic and they very casually mumble a lot of slang, so it's easy to let important things slip by.