Any muslim anons here who have lived in an Islamic society but not live in a western one?

Any muslim anons here who have lived in an Islamic society but not live in a western one?
How do you cope with the position of women in western society, I for one cannot take it i lose my shit just by walking down the street and seeing how the average women is dressed.
pic mostly unrelated

fuck off

Not a Muslim, never was and I'm from a Catholic country. When I see a woman dressed like that, I too lose my mind. If you know what I mean.

im sorry that your mom got hit in the face with acid (and cum)
but that's no reason to be so upset :*

op
not a muslim either its just that they are the only ones who still keep their women in check for the most part

A bit too much, if you ask me. Dressing like sluts is one extreme, but forcing them to cover themselves up is another extreme, if we're
talking about clothing.

god I wish that were me

I worked with a Bosnian and whenever he was a dick we would tell him to stop acting like a Serb.

r9k is probably a better place for you, or some arab country.
at least in germany there arent women who clothe like that on the street.

I wish you were her.

funny stuff
nah they don't have to wear trash bags just clothes that don't purposely try and give everyone boners and that's only clothing wise its more about the behavior
this thread is about the cultural position of women in foreign society it is Sup Forums appropriate
>in germany there arent women who clothe like that on the street.
yes and just because they aren't doesn't help them from getting raped on a daily base, sad hans

Walking around with a boner is a problem.Modest clothing. Agreed.

>Dressing like sluts is one extreme, but forcing them to cover themselves up is another extreme
Yes, but there is no country left which isn't stuck with one of these extremes.
t. user from Caucasus where you cannot dress like a slut

Unfortunately, you're right. Bouncing asses in tight leggings is normal here.
I'd be lying if I said that I don't like what I see, but we need some decency and
self-respect.

i'm muslim
and women in the west dress like whores
how do their parents let them leave the house dressed like that?

Nice tits. Glad I live in a society where men can appreciate women like this.

How much do you spend on acid monthly?

churkanon where are you from?

I've seen literal grade schoolers in yoga pants.

Let me off this planet, I don't want to live on it anymore.

>be in supermarket the other day
>as I come outside, two dumb, giggling sluts walk by
>one has a literal midriff-baring shirt, practically a bra for the most part
>not particularly pleasant weather either, it was 8 degrees or so and raining out
Seriously, what the fuck was that.

Are you guys fucking Muslim diaspora or something? What normal, heterosexual man doesn't like to admire scantily-dressed sluts?