Your reaction when the most degenerate board on the Internet is converting new Christians

>your reaction when the most degenerate board on the Internet is converting new Christians

>converting

>when dumb CHRISTFAGS think they do anything for anyone
>when they imagine themselves on a crusade in their safe space CHRISTFAG General
>when they think the rest of pol in any way likes them
>when this post will make them tip there fedoras into their ass holes

Sup Forums?
And the angry fedora fag shows up. Why do atheists have such a hate boner for Christianity?

Not many muslims post here, so we hate on christcucks.

Praise God!

>>when this post will make them tip there fedoras into their ass holes

I recommend you start lurking Sup Forums then. There's a whole sand nigger general there.

in todays society the only way left to rebel is to be a good person

>I worship a jewish warlord named yahweh

I miss the good old days of antireligious spiel before it got taken over by a Islam-dindu spiel

Because their parents we're christian so they want to rebel.

because it is real and atheist are doing their master's work

>Snow nigger still mad pagans BTFO

How do Christians refute Gnosticism and the idea that the god of this reality is evil and we're all slaves to him?

It was until the Trumpfags came. Trumpscum are even more degenerate than leftists. I can't wait til Trump loses so Sup Forums goes back to Normal.

Tumbr is converting people now?

They are all going to convert to Gnosticism soon enough. It's going to be very popular in the coming years.

However when most people look for belief they are looking for community, and to get community they need a master and set of rules to judged by. So traditional religion is going to hang around but Gnosticism will make a huge resurgence.

Of course most people have no idea what Gnosticism is. Almost every new book about Gnosticism is total shit. if you want the good stuff you have to find the ancient texts.

Imagine you fill a bucket of water, and you stand on top of a hill and dump it. You know for a fact that the water will run down, but you have not carved any paths in the hill for the water to run in. The water has no choice in moving down, but it can move in all kinds of directions that the guy dumping the water does not intend. God is like the guy dumping the water, the water is us.

>when is everyone going to be an edgy atheist cunt like me

They already are and that's why the white race is dying you cuck

Jebus
Bible
Free Will (Calvinists need not apply)
He is our father.

If you mean why is the world so shit it's because as a good father got gives us challenges to overcome and let's us make mistakes (free will)

Because you are shitposting on 4 chan , with a evil god there would be more evil and you would suffer way more.

Deus Vult brothers

Nobody's being forced into anything, so what's the problem?

>Breeding white traitors

Not on my watch, Jew.

>why won't this water stop masterbating

>degenerate

say to my face not online and see what happens young man

Those trip dubs are degenerate.

>Not many muslims post here
I swear, it feels like one third is muslim

I would say it's pretty amazing, Pol is the most lower shit over all the internet and we have a lot of christian brothers, I'm gnostic myself, but i respect the christian culture, the christianity define the west civilization (for good or bad)

It's all them German flags.

>one third is muslim

No, everyone just hates you CHRISTFAGS

>tfw People are welcoming KeK into their hearts more then ever.

>yfw atheism will die out since atheists don't have kids

>TFW this CHRISTFAG doesn't know that I know Christians numbers are also dropping

Kek is real, because Kek is God.

You have all been tricked into believing in God.

the other 2/3 are busy raping Swedish women

>>when this post will make them tip there fedoras into their ass holes

>tfw christians have kids at replacement rate, depending on the denomination and nation it's above.