Will it ever be possible for Sup Forums as a community to just build town in a habitable land and thrive?

Will it ever be possible for Sup Forums as a community to just build town in a habitable land and thrive?

Like minded with the same ideals, and smart people here.

What can possibly go wrong???

Other urls found in this thread:

landwatch.com/montana/gallatin-county/land-for-sale/?id=289391808
landwatch.com/details/pid/289391808
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The most powerful (in terms of military hardware) country on planet Earth is about to be taken over by an avid Alex Jones listener who likes to stay up until 3 AM in the morning angrily shitposting and who retweets white supremacists. The country will be ours soon enough.

99% of the people on this board need to be genocided

Would either be autistic as fuck and people would rarely interact with each other or people would just shitpost irl, chimp out, and start fighting each other.

Dude I bet we can be like Cabinet Members if we apply fast enough

you first

I don't think the 2% of Sup Forums that's actually capable of farming and being self-sufficient are willing to support the remaining 98% that just want to sit back and be the vanguard party. That and unless it becomes possible to give birth by way of the boipussy, we're only going to last one generation.

In the US? Yes.
But it'll take a while for it to get off the ground. And when all's done, would you really want to give up your luxuries and security to live with shitposters? This seems more like a job for at least they'll actually live there when it's done instead of treating it like a summer retreat.

you people seem very pessimistic about your own board/community. Low-self esteem I presume?

Just embrace your kind.

>With murricun
Will shoot us all with their guns
>With strayans
Will not be able to hunt birds, and will just keep on bantering until everyone comitts sudoku
>With indians
Will shit everywhere in the settlement and cause disease to spread
>With swedes
Will leave the settlement and instead live with the local ooga booga natives
>With chinks
Will steal stuff/reaources and start their own settlement with their own kind. They will also occasionally harass the settlement to take some land
>With the French
Will run away
>With the Turks
Will rape the women
>With the brits
Will turn precious food into inedible matter
Nah, it will never work

No, I really do hate the vast majority of you.

I come here for the same I reasons I visit the zoo.

See what I mean? Instantly genocided and you too op

Gen o cide ed

I hate you cunts.

Also it will be a sausage fest.

It would be all men.

Then we should all bring hookers, fucking strayan think with your tiny brain for once.

we all take turns passing around kayla

Yes. I actually am starting to put wverything in motion towards this. I first discussed it with Sup Forums (yes) in 2004, then Sup Forums around 2008. I've been mentioning itna lot on Sup Forums lately too, so I hope everyone is getting ready for this shit.

It's going to be a hanging garden style PRIVATE permaculture city (It will have a wall and gate). With canals that stretch through the city like venice. Im building it away from the "telephone wires stretching across dotted gas station landscape" philosophy. It will be a city for pedestrians and full of culture.

Would be fantastic. BUT the problem is that Sup Forums is made of 100% males.

We should find a system to farm and harvest disposable hookers. At least.

I remember the old Rhodesia threads on /k/. I miss those threads, sometimes.

>living with edgy basement dwelling hambeasts
>no women

ayy lmao thnx no

/thread

people will turn on each other and form cliques similar to the ones we see today, unless we were all brought up together it would never wokr

Yes, of course. The Elites have their own community "Bohemian Grove".

Their members are even more autistic than us on this board, even some of their events are borderline gay. (I'm not gay ok.)

If they have a community/town, why can't we? Ours will be more master racey!

I always sounds great in practice but it never works.

Then provide us with women you lazy autismo, kidnap them for all we care, as long as you provide with great puss.

Not so. Look up the hanging gardens.

In Sup Forums city there will be crops growing on the terrace of every public building. Every stone facade. There will be plenty of food, and all it will take is love and care. I trust you all can manage.

Chickens, cows, deer, turkey. There's plenty to eat and it's easier than you know to organize!

With a venice style canal waterway, adspace such as billboards will be 10x more valuable because your focus isn't on driving. I have thought this through completely.

It will happen. This is your reality in the making. The seeds were planted years ago, many of you are simply too new to be present for the discussion.

Trump represents legitimate hope for this movement.

Oh and I forgot the obvious! Farm raised fish populate all the waterways in our home. I hope you like fishing under beautiful skies, anons.

Found us a great place to settle in Montana, a nice village in the lowlands, while on the hill is the location is for a castle, or some kind building that symbolizes power. I have 750,000 on my savings I can buy it, if I have enough followers.

landwatch.com/montana/gallatin-county/land-for-sale/?id=289391808

all those waterways will surely flood the miles and miles of basements

just how many people can leach off a single wifi, anyhow?

Nice meme but Trump is going to suffer a Goldwater-level loss. All the polls say so.

>What can possibly go wrong???
They WACO you

Got a link that works?

Wait until Trump wins. Land is one thing, but we need him to free up liquidity in the banks so we can get loans to do construction.

If you're serious, we'll be in touch by way of browsing Sup Forums. I'll start posting threads with plans and diagrams shortly in the future so we can all discuss the most efficient way of doing things.

Coal? Hydroelectric? Biofuel from algae? These are things I need to work out.

This is literally my life's calling, so I'll be here.

Timothy McVeigh took revenge for WACO with nearly 800 government casualties, including 170 deaths. He even killed their children.

I think America isn't cucked enough that they wouldn't take revenge again for another WACO. The Bundy Ranch showdown was amazing.

Literally my biggest concern. I've been SCHEMING of ways to make this take off under the radar so we can be strong right away.. .

landwatch.com/details/pid/289391808
here i think this will do.

>Sup Forums tries to build house
>THIS GUY ISNT WHY THROW HIM OUT
>Wtf im an american im white
>No americans are not white
>wtf is is this spanish guy doing here? HES NOT WHITE
>turks are white brah
>NO THEY FUCKING ARENT
>we need to make a libertarian utopia praise ron paul
>NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT ITS GOTTA BE FASCIST HEIL HITLER
>sup im an alt rightist we should accept gays and jews into our house
>NO WE SHOULDNT YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE ALT RIGHT FAGGOT GO SUCK MILO'S DICK

so much for "like minded"

You laugh, but I'll lay fiber optic cable.

As for the basements, check out "earthships" for the perfect NEET life.

>teach them when they are little.
so (OP)'s pic isn't OK.

No women on here.

Holy fuck, such dedication, You're awesome, I'll be laying out some financial plans my myself. Once Trump wins we'll do this.

>implying we'd let race dividing jews in

We know their tactics. We can screen them.

>someone shoots a flare up in the sky
>we all rush to our computers

you forgot to get rid of the shitposters in your greentext user.

> build town

what? are you one of those preper/back-to-nature types? We don't need towns, we need planets. When is Sup Forums going to colonize mars and start a glorious space empire?

America happened. So did Europe. This whole "racism" thing is new and not working out at all.

I've been at this for well over 15 years. My family was super into Disney, and I very much had a Disney upbringing. Even worked at the park and had sreams of being an "imagineer"

Of course it's kike shit now, but Walt's REAL dream for Epcot and Tomorrowland have never left my mind.

Once the town evolves to a city, then the cities evolves to a nation, then the nations evolves to a federation, after that we'll where it'll lead us.

>being this autistic

Shameful.

We have to start somewhere, user.

Me, first

>Someone having a big imagination, and bringing inovation to this broad
>autism

Go back playing to your pc games billy.

And what could Poortugal possibly help with the Mars colonization project?

Sometimes I dream of doing something like that in some of the hundred unnocuped islands on the brazilian litoral, to create a mini japan...Sea stuffs, good earth and climate all year round, perfect for a prototype civilization, away from the trash. A man can dream, I'll tell ya.

Yes it is entirely possible.

However, I'll be frank with you - there are too many beta males on Sup Forums. I know it. You know it.

There are also a lot of empty headed people here as well. How many pursue productive hobbies in place of video games and jacking off? How many read on a regular basis and have very dynamic views of the world?

How many are disciplined and are men truly worthy of respect?

My ultimate larp fantasy is to improve myself and create a Sup Forums fraternity on some type of social media but be very selective. Essentially like Free Masons. People truly committed to the concept of creating something greater as opposed to shitposting. Think of the movie Whiplash.

From there, we could start a colony of at most 150, because of Dunbar's number.

We could start a social group right now in this thread theoretically.

women follow men who are worthy of respect.

I frequently post on Sup Forums that the way to solve female degeneracy is to become chads so women will change for you.

For a community to thrive you need more than just opinions about political topics.

>smart
>Sup Forums

Hahahahahah