His name is Norman Osborn. He is a great evil man who dresses like a goblin. This is his thread

His name is Norman Osborn. He is a great evil man who dresses like a goblin. This is his thread.

Fuck off Iron Patriot or bust

I do love the Green Goblin, but I think Harry was the more interesting one. Honestly, Norman probably should never have been resurrected.

>being gay

Dark Reign has a reputation for being a Story Time of Pain, but Norman was a terriffic villain throughout its run. He was a figure in power who truly thought he was going to bring some sort of justice/order to the world, but he was so removed from his personal demons that there was no other path than for them to eventually defeat him.

His interaction with The Sentry was particularly poignant as well. The Sentry and The Void are somewhat more extreme opposites than Norman Osborne and the Green Goblin, but as Norman's manipilations of the Sentry push the hero further and further to The Void so does his diplomatic failures push his mind more towards the insanity of the goblin.

>evil
Slut Stacy deserved it.

What the fuck? Dark Reign was great. Heroic Age was definitely meh but Dark Reign gave us Secret Warriors, Dark Avengers, T-Bolts, Mighty Avengers, and a great last few arcs of New Avengers. Norman was amazing throughout.

Osborn is such a great villain, i put him next to Doom and Luthor as some of the best villains in comics
Too bad he never had an adaptation that actually encapsulated him as the terror he really is. I mean, he was great in Raimi's Spider-Man, but he wasn't muh Osborn

>and a great last few arcs of New Avengers
Agreed until that last part

Did you not watch Spectacular Spider-Man? The fuck are you doing?

>evil
>doesn't even name himself after the ultimate fictional baddy

Jog on Norman

Whom would you cast?

Mconnahonnahughe for sure, he gives off that manic vibe.

Holy shit, I never knew I wanted this cast until now. Gotta add him to the image.

I could see it.

Honestly, I liked Dafoe.

Of course, everyone liked JK Simmons too. But you have to try something new

Fair point.

David Tennant?

Nah, wrong type of energy. He does zany and manic, not psychotic and deranged. Remember Harry Potter 4?

He's purple man already, dummy

Donovan would be so perfect.

>My name is Norman Osborn. I used to be a CEO until...
>We need to take the whole line back to formula.

Captain America was Johnny Storm first

Roll with it

An MCU character can't be recast to be another MCU character, fuckhead, how is it not obvious. Unless it's Peter Parker's school director played by that asian who was in howling commandos, but he most likely is his ancestor.

>An MCU character can't be recast to be another MCU character, fuckhead

Then explain Stan Lee, huh tripdubs?

Cap is my favorite in the MCU, and desu I still don't entirely buy Evans as Cap, growing up I just never imagined Captain America as the "hunky" teen girl idol I see Evans as...he does the job well enough to make me forget it, much like Jackman as Wolverine, but he's still just too "Backstreet Boys" to be my ideal cast

Wheres that from?

lel

Death in the family

Stan Lee is playing God.

Is he the only one who has cucked his arch nemesis?

what issue is this from? i see this posted from time to time but never a sauce.

I thought Tolkien's ultimate baddie was Morgoth, not Sauron.

That Eddie Brock on the last page peeking from behind the booth?

>Dark Reign has a reputation for being a Story Time of Pain
Really?
Utopia, World's Most Wanted, Secret Warriors, Slott's Mighty, Hickmemes FF.
Man sheeit. Dark Reign was great.

Jigsaw once tricked the Punisher into thinking he did.

As that also involved making Frank think his wife was back from the dead it was kind of a feat.

>>My name is Norman Osborn. I used to be a CEO until...
Toppest of keks

And just like the Goblin, he can't stay dead

Check out that run of Thunderbolts with Norman as the leader, it shows Norman really off his rocker.

>Ellis
Say no more

Silmarillion hadn't been released yet.

Gotta Thank Osborn for giving us the Hobgoblin.

But Tolkien's ultimate villain was Melkor (later Morgoth Bauglir). Sauron was just his chief lieutenant who survived Morgoth's defeat. Morgoth is literally the source of all evil in Arda.

Fucking posers.

Hot damn, you're right. Sauron first appeared in 1969, Silmarillion was released in 1977.

The time is ripe to introduce a character who names himself after Morgoth and makes fun of Sauron's name.

Woody Harrleson

Fucking hell Norman is nasty

Perfect

Goblin Norman best Norman. Or Thunderbolts Norman, he's great too

Hey i don't read the comics, but aren't hob goblin and green goblin the same villain?

No.

They jave similar attire, but other than that they are very different
A main factor od Kingsley (original, current, and best hobgoblin) is that he never went mad
He's also the greater ruseman, see AXIS Hobgoblin for example

what run

Spider-Man's Tangled Web #13

How is a spook-themed villain supposed to arm himself when Norman owns the patent to pumpkin bombs? It'd be such a ripoff to just take those, but they're so good.

>spider-man did something incredibly stupid

always makes me laugh for some reason, because it seems like something that would get said a lot

What was the deal with Demogoblin? I remember him being in Maximum Carnage as a kid, and that is it

... Gee Wiz, HOW-o'-how would any goblin-themed criminal ever arm themselves with pumpkin bombs without committing a breach of patent law???????
I mean, breaking the law willy-nilly is hard enough without risking litigation...

Forgot pic

In the Inferno crossover, the second Hobgoblin made a deal with a demon and got possessed by a crazy demon. Eventually it broke free of Macendale's body and became the Demogoblin.

Let's see, as Iron Patriot he pissed off Venom (who is now Scorpion and Venom#4), Moonstone, Bullseye, Wolverine's bisexual son, Fucking ARES - God Of War ... who has sworn to decapitate Norman, Namor, Dr.DOOM! (who is meme-tier), Emma Frost - who promised to punch a hole in his heart, and every superhero ever.
And I'm forgetting people.
How is Normie even still alive?

>How is Normie even still alive?
He's secretly an avatar of a Goblin god

I meant in a meta sense, as a writer. There could be no better weapon to give to a villain like that, but you can't do it, everyone will know you ripped off the Spider-Man villain.

Doesn't matter, as long as they go for the animatronic Goblin mask

Bumper