Alright you fucks, if Ancient Egyptians weren't niggers, what were they?

Alright you fucks, if Ancient Egyptians weren't niggers, what were they?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They were niggers, sand niggers.

Aliens

What we call modern day arabs

WE

Wuz

WUZ

She's got a Habsburg jaw, while the bust has the underbite of a cuck.

Ancient Egyptians are fucking EGYPTIANS! There's millions of them IN EGYPT.

I'm convinced WE WUZ is a troll created by pol.

I don't know if this 'we wuz kings' started as an epic troll or if it's un-ironic, but it always makes me laugh. It's funny to see niggers chimp out because of commercials with white Cleopatra in it etc.

>he thinks arabs existed in africa before the muslim conquests
>being this stupid

Well I mean Egypt last time I checked is in fucking Africa so to say there were no black Egyptians is fucking ignorant retardation it's obvious that now we have a mix of many nations with Egyptians as back in there times they didn't classify each other by skin color but rather by culture or what God/religion they followed, this classified by skin color bullshit is pretty new but back in the day if you were a jap and wanted to be Egyptian all you had to do was learn their ways and culture and bam now your egyptian.

Flat out no.

They were similar to the Levantine and Assyrian race you find in Lebanon and Eastern Syria now. The Assad family are Levantine and noticeably lighter skinned than the ugly ISIS Arabs.

Arabs are trash from the Saudi deserts, who the Egyptians fought at Meggido.

>I'm convinced WE WUZ is a troll created by pol.

Nah, it's a myth created by POLES.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism

If you want to get technical, Ancient Egypt was ruled by the Kush for 104 years before it fell apart.

So desperate to cling to the one culture they think shows black success.

They will never believe the modern version of history, which is that Greeks from the Ptolemy dynasty ruled over them and used the blacks as labor when Alexander's generals began divvying up his territory after his death.

Sorry niggers, but the ruling elite class and the Pharaohs were all white.

They were Egyptians. More specifically Copts in Egypt are the closest people existing today.

The slaves were niggers, not the kings.

They were NORTH africans, fucking solved.

Not everybody on the continent looks like a nigger, n.africans aren't black.

WE

WUZ

KONGZ

epic
forthewin

So... Arabs.

Can't we just let them have ancient Egypt? That way we can say that they had slaves on a massive scale too.

They have Mali.

was we kings?

Well considering the Egypt is, along with modern Tunisia, part of the border with the Middle East, yeah, probably.
I find it odd that HotepS always act like Arabs just appeared in the tenth century when the Europeans saw them.
Like, if white people didn't see something and record it and it was cool, then black people must have been involved

>he thinks that egypt was created and run by proper niggers rather than being multiethnic and niggers only ruling it for 50 years at the end, attacking the arabs to the north-east and getting their shit pushed back to nubia and having egypt get dismantled by arabs
>he doesn't know that egypt was ruled by europeans and arabs or that niggers and jews were lower class egyptians
>being this stupid

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_race_controversy

wew

monkeys
they later devolved into niggers

tutankhamun is actually most closely related to people from the uk (common ancestor) so fuck knows

>if Ancient Egyptians weren't niggers, what were they?

Egyptians.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

sorry for the shitty sauce

they did though. nubians in the 25th and final dynasty decided they wuz kingz and shiet and decided to build a bunch of pyramids before they nigged the assyrians when they should have nogged.

pic related, negro pyramids.

KANGS
Obv as fark Brah

Egypt is in AFRICA
AFRICANS ARE BLACK

It's not that hard, *sips tea*

>sub-saharan africans
>founders of civilization

kek

If you've never heard of him, jewgle "General Butt Naked." He was a warlord who went into battle naked leading hordes of doped up 10 year old ladyboys in dresses.

He is now, of course, an evangelical preacher.

A true African in every sense of the term.

They were varying degrees of mixed shitskin as they are now.

Most of the police killing niggers in America are WE WUZ KANGZ

Hmm, they almost look like shitty, poorly constructed imitations of the originals, but thats probably just my white pyramid-evaluating privilege talking.

they stopped building pyramids for a thousand years and then a nigger got into power and decided that dey wuz gonna be wanting pyramids.
not even joking.

what is this even saying

There were blacks in Egypt at one point, I believe they were called Nuberians or some shit but them saying they were the same Ancient Egyptians who are famous and everything is like black people in America saying they were the founding fathers.

Blacks are depicted in Egyptian art. As fodder.

Cousins of the chimpazee's!

A nigger is mad that other niggers are shooting off fireworks on the 4th of July.

>welfare queen
>shitpost on Instagram that you da queenz

I don't see the problem. If they start believing this shit, then they might actually start contributing to society. However, i think for them this just means they feel entitled to more "GIBSMEDATS".

Blonde aryans obviously
WHITES WUZ PHAROHS AND SHEIT

We Wuz Sovereigns!

Wow, it looks like a modern Egyptian, who would have possibly thought?

arabs

I'm not one of those WE WUZ people, but that mural depicts a few KANGS on the side of the Egyptians. It's not that much of a sretch to assume Egyptians back then were varied shades of brown just like they are today. Faggots claiming they were 100% white or 100% black are equally retarded. They were mixed shitskins just like Ethiopians, Somalians, Egyptians, etc are today.

Nubian invaders
Arab invaders

The real egyptians are genocided

Ok get this
Ancient egyptians
Were
Egyptian!
Amazing rite

Alexander conquered Egypt around 300BC. Ancient Egyptian civilisation started 3000 years before that. It was lost to the Romans at around 0BC.

Egyptians, niggers were nubians. Pic related, a nubian sign made by egyptians, can you tell the negro features?

i can!! will get a reward?

That nose yells criminal

Depends on the dynasty.

They could be Greeks, a people related to Carthaginian, or something else.

Good to see our ex-slaves are prospering in their African utopia without whites. Maybe more of them would like to visit the paradise that is Liberia.

It's complicated but lots of rape by Phonecians, Macedonians and Romans whitened up the bloodline considerably.

Rameses the Great was a redhead so maybe they were thracian

When will they remake Yu-Gi-Oh so when Yugi activates his millennium puzzle he becomes a kentucky fried chicken loving hip hop american?

1 or 2 being black is does not mean they were all black.Such proclamation also is often followed by saying that not only there were blacks in Egypt but they ruled the whole thing, they had super technology and no one can replicate their architecture, they were a race of supermen that started everything form Greek philosophy to human rights. even hoteps believe this shit

Maybe, but most artistic depictions showcase them as looking brown but not fully black--even going back thousands of years. I still believe they were mulattoes due to their close proximity to the middle east. People back then didn't have a stormfag mindset; they MUH DICKED anything that they were attracted to.

Interesting that it was the final dynasty, it's almost as if they destroyed it or something.

Egyptians were not white because white people can't build pyramids. Stonehenge is proof.

he was fun in book of mormon musical
how much would that hair cost?

Ancient Mediterranean peoples were dark skinned. Notable exceptions to this were noble classes of antiquity (those with soft hands and fair skin), who would naturally have been more fair skinned.

t. Historyfag

>depicts a few KANGS on the side of the Egyptians

You mean the ones holding the fans keeping the Egyptian cool while he massacres negroes? They're called slaves retard.

Thee same people who live in Egypt now, you stupid nigger. They just speak a different language and have a different religion. There's no evidence of population replacement in Egypt. The Arabs just replaced the elites.

She forgot to add
>first people to enslave people because of different race
poor kikes, muh 6 gorrilion

>If they start believing this shit, then they might actually start contributing to society.
by what logic?
this.There also seems to be a problem of "everything that is not black is white" and the notion of "blackness" and "whiteness" as a way of life/identity and not color of skin

>Ancient Mediterranean peoples were dark skinned.

How ancient are we talking about here? Pic related was created pre-Roman Kingdom in Northern Italy. This looks a lot like modern day Italians, wouldn't you say?

Not really. North Africans today just speak Arabic. They didn't historically.

Egyptians

"we waz kungs"

Nigger we want reperations you where slave holders you hold my grand parents as slave!

watch them backpeddle it will be fun
or

Nigger if your greatest achievement was something over 2k years ago you should be ashamed you and your race of monkey contributed nothing to the modern world!

Get it out of your head that Egyptians while built shit were ever white. Argument over this proves how shit white Supremacy is to the point of moving goal posts.
Europe can't even build pyramids.

Compare it to Renaissance art where everyone is pale alabaster white. Was the average working class Italian then pale as the moon?

Same shit different times.
Also, again those aren't farmers, herders, laborers, etc. Mediterranean people who spend time in the sun consistently have dark skin, its genetic yo.

The prognathism in the nigress's face does not match the caucasoid feature of the tomb.

Probably semitic.

Either way they're not the ancestors of basketball-americans, who are as west Africans as it gets.

>that profile name
So, this person exhalts women. Okay.
>even #DumberBitches
I don't get this. Women get placed on a pedestal, but when they do something bad, it's even worse than if a man did something bad? Is this meant to compensate for being placed above men? Would make sense then, but it just sounds ironic.

no one is saying white people were pharaohs, people are saying blacks sure as hell were not pharaohs.

History is whitewashed. Even to the point of depicting Beethoven as pale when he was regarded as very swarthy.

Alright you fucks, if Ancient Babylon weren't arabs, what were they?

>what were they

KANGZ

I think he meant that the pic depics italians cause they were also ancient mediterranean :^)

Blacks were Pharos. Academics is fraudulent as fuck to have people turn their shit to think Egypt isn't African.

Babylonians :^)

Look closer, retard. Those niggers are fanning, meaning they are slaves.
Egyptians didn't like niggers, they have my respect.

>hoodvibes

It's the nigger who was shot by police who used her kid as a bullet proof vest while pointing a shotgun at cops

DING DING DING.

I never said they were "white," retard. I said they were mixed. Artistic murals depict them as looking brown while their Nubian enemies were depicted with charcoal black skin. Like the ancient Italians, the Egyptians didn't have some stupid stormfag mindset; they didn't tell themselves, "If it ain't black, it's whack." They MUH DICKED anyone that they were attracted to that was in close proximity. It just so happens that the Middle East is in close proximity to Egypt. Ancient Egyptians were varying degrees of mulatto. For fuck's sake, the majority of African Americans are around 15 - 25% white and we're a young nation. Ancient Egypt was autonomous for thousands of years.

how do you explain this then?

>what were they?
copts
most native eqyptians died in a jewish revolt against rome
when rome fell, the resulting power gap led to arab conquest throughout north africa further destroying coptic presence

Any post with the American flag can be disregarded. United states education is severely biased in favor for western archetype hero's, usually white and pure. They are far from it. expect no scholarly debate over identity.

The same way I explain the Greek Ptolemaic dynasty, the Egyptian throne had non-Egyptian people on it.