Why is this country so hated by the rest of Latin America?

Why is this country so hated by the rest of Latin America?

It's not? Besides football, Brazil and Argentina are bro-tier.

Have you never interacted with one?

Bunch of stuck up guineas with ((((big noses)))) and annoying pseudo-european accents.

Smugest cunts to walk this earth.

Can't handle the banter.

Kek has spoken through me.

Choke on a banana huenigger

They are the most arrogant people in the LATAM. I've met many colombians, mexicans, chileans, peruans, venezuelans, equadorians, dominicans and argentinians and the latter are the worst behaved ones

t.joao Alfredo pizzarezzi

they are rude and don't embody the friendliness one expects from someone from a latin country. If they were russians or chinamen, they would be okay.

Low-tier bantz, m80s. Step your game up.

You know there is something wrong with them when their most used expressions are "la concha de tu madre", "la concha de tu hermana" and "la concha de la lora"

Do you need a safespace?

Where did that come from?

You're bitching because they use slurs. Only SJWs do that.

They use slurs in every other sentence

And they are not only hated for using slurs. As I said earlier, they are the rudest people on average

You just don't know how to handle them.

Yeah, I'm not used to handle asshole niggers

because unlike the rest of latin america, they are white, which makes the northern spics jealous

Is this butthurt for losing the land speaking?

Not butthurt, just fed up with interacting with them frequently here. As I said earlier, other LATAMs don't behave as bad as they do.

They are genuinely cool people if you get past the la concha de tu parroting and passive-aggressiveness. This is what happens when you mix Spanish, German and Italian attitude into one melting pot, by the way.

>they are genuinely cool people if you get past their constantly bitching and rudeness
Then niggers are genuinely cool people if you get past their chimpouts, crime rates and smell

Nope, niggers are a whole other mess.

because they are white.

>all Argentinians are porteños
ayy

Smug fucks

This. Argie living here in France. Theres no hate towards us at all, in fact I would say latin American countries hate the US way more than Argentina and it is usually said to be one of the nicest places in Latin America.
Ive even been to Brazil and even tho we hate each other in football they are fucking bros. Just like us, they love being around their family, they love sports and they have the bests assess you can imagine.
Fucking hell youre one big faggot. Every Spanish cunt Ive met shouts and screams like a nigger. They are never shut the fuck up.
This is also true. Our country is probably one of the best, if not the best in Latin america with many Argies bein decendant of European immigrants.

Their so fucking smug they think people care if their white, what's being white if they don't use it, their the same as their neighbors but white so the smug is strong as fuck.

>latin American countries hate the US way more
This is objectively true. The U.S. messes around in other LatAm countries affairs far too much and far too regularly.

BUILD

Even the sun on their flag looks smug.

I actually did meet a white argentinan once

You should know by now more than just Latin America hates you Luigi. Who said I don't support Trump

You can't even write in English, Cuauhtémoc, you HAVE to go back.

When compared to the other failed states in Latin America they have reason to be smug

Dank argument lad, keep being like your meztiso neighbors and being smug about being the same old mediocre south american country but white. Your the one who's going to be south of the wall :^)

>porteño
Well, Buenos aires is your most populated city. I've also met Cordovans, they are slightly better than the cancerous porteños

>Fucking hell youre one big faggot. Every Spanish cunt Ive met shouts and screams like a nigger. They are never shut the fuck up.
Thanks for proving my point. If this board was in spanish you would have already posted la concha de tu madre boludo pelotudo traga sable del orto

>Our country is probably one of the best, if not the best in Latin america with many Argies bein decendant of European immigrants.
>Lower GDP than fucking Mexico
>Lower GDP per capita than Chile
What are your whites doing?

You realize pretty much only dumb Mexicans and American libturds care about the wall, right? South Americans want to stay as far away from the U.S. as possible, in general.

Also, Cone Sul Federation WHEN? It's taken long enough.

Their pop culture is contagious nigger garbage made for inbred retards

>mfw he knows my name with exception of the last meme one

I seem to have lost my sides.

Gauchos were a mistake
t. God

QUE CALOR QUE CALOR
OOOOEEEEOOOOOOOOOO
QUE CALOR
QUE TENGO SHO
QUE LEVANTE LA MANO COMO SHOOOOOOOOOO
EL QUE QUIERA UN VINO EN CARTON
EL QUE QUIERA UN VINO EN CARTON

I'm not disagreeing, m8, but there MUST be something we could about them.

Unbearable cunts when you visit their country, decent people when they visit yours.
Uruguayans are worse, actually.

DELETE THIS

>DUDE

Im laughing at the fact that our insults trigger you. Also,
>Ugh G-GDP is the deciding factor on what country is better
>Implying Mexico is better
Holy shit. Do you forget that Mexico is largely controlled by the cartels? Do you forget that Mexicans are decapitated every year? Also,
>Implying Chile isnt jelly of the size of Argentinian territory
Yeah just like other Spanish fucks you too are loud and stupid.

I love how Ameritards think all South American countries want to go live there when it is mostly just Mexicans that have an America fetish. Most latin american people actually love their own country and would much rather live close to their family members. There are niggers that create crime but at least there is no self hate of one's nation in the south.

>fucking sudacas
Fucking kekd

>hating on nordestinos
aw shit nigguh
I'm from Sao Paulo, but those people are the closest thing to an actual Brazilian culture we have
This state is a complete intellectual and cultural cesspool. O Nordeste has contributed more to national integration than any other region

>it is mostly just Mexicans that have an America fetish
To be honest, a lot of "Mexican" illegals in USA are actually centroamericanos.

Every now and then I forget that Uruguay is a thing

CALLATE RIDICULO

Family is actually the most important thing in a white man's life in South America. This is unanimous.

Now you're just shitposting. Voting a commie into power and do the helicopter money thing has nothing to do with uniting. Also, I can't tell if you're too young or just ignorant of your own
state's culture.

WEED LMAO

>I love how Ameritards think all South American countries want to go live there when it is mostly just Mexicans that have an America fetish. Most latin american people actually love their own country and would much rather live close to their family members.

False. Latin Americans have a massive Europe complex and if they can't get to Europe they'll take America. You have no idea how many dumb Brazilian sluts immediately try to hook up with me just by virtue of being English.

Fuck South America, you are all a bunch of self-serving, parasitic filth. This mythical SA nationalism you claim is real doesn't exist. They will sell out the moment it even looks like the vague possibility of "upgrading" to first world citizenship could be real. I could shit in a middle class Brazilian girl's mouth and as long as she thought we were going to get married soon she'd pretend to like it.

Colombian here.

It is just a meme, no one really hates them. There are just a lot of portennos which are insuferable cunts.

But argentinians can be good bros.

Because most people in South America with European ancestry don't really see the difference between their homeland and their motherland. Simple as that.

Also, stop talking to Brazilian prostitutes, they just want your money. Nothing to do with your nationality.

Oh there he is. The legendary paisa selling drugs in Germany.

>>Im laughing at the fact that our insults trigger you.
>Argentinians defending their national sport
Civilized people don't resort to insults every other word

>>Implying Mexico is better
>Holy shit. Do you forget that Mexico is largely controlled by the cartels? Do you forget that Mexicans are decapitated every year?
No, I was implying you guys can't even beat Mexico despite all their cartels and beaners
>>Implying Chile isnt jelly of the size of Argentinian territory
Pic related happened twice in a row

Oh, and they might not have oil reserves, but at least they don't have electricity cuts like their neighbours with good amount of oil

>>Yeah just like other Spanish fucks you too are loud and stupid.
>Civilized people don't resort to insults every other word
Thanks for proving my point again :^)

That's not moot.

Being a construction worker and fingering little girls isn't exactly culture, at least not outside the nordeste

If you want to blame someone about Lula, blame Rio and RS. The nords simply don't have enough people.
And Sao Paulo is the main hub of degeneracy in the country. I lived my whole life here, and it's still a shithole after you understand it

>Civilized people don't resort to insults every other word
There is a difference between using slurs and insulting. You KNOW that.

Vira-latas are the worst.

Do you think those universities are populated by paulistas?

Argentines are stereotyped as the insufferable, arrogant cunts of the latin world. They think they're gods chosen ones or some shit. Glad the brits made them eternally butthurt over the falklands.

>eternally butthurt over a dookie at the bottom of the Atlantic
They have other stuff to feel proud of.

Wait, I'm lost
What universities?

What degeneracy hub are you talking about? Public universities?

>Implying me thinking the nordeste is shit somehow means I turned on my country
Sure, buddy.

>They have other stuff to feel proud of.
You mean a crippled economy? You can take nice cherrypicked images from any country. I mean, there's plenty of good images of brazil online but you're still an impoverished, polluted, third world shithole favela monkey, and no amount of hot asses on a tourist beach will change that.

>He thinks prostitutes represent the average person
Mate you do realize niggers and whores will always want to get your money no matter where you are right?
Anyways Im off to England in a couple of months as a trip with my fellow Argies. Ive seen American girls crave latino cock before, now lets just see how many English grills we hook up with.

I called the other poster a vira-lata, not you.

And only people in America are allowed to feel pride on being completely ignorant and stupid. You know nothing.

Your country is becoming Mexico what the fuck are you boasting about.

I'm confused, senpai.

I called a vira-lata.

Holy shit you're right, my autism is acting up again.

Friendly reminder texas can eat you.

Friendly reminder we bros with Texas.

Is that the fabled Confederate Colony?

Indeed it is.

>About 40% latino
Hmm nah they wont do shit

Because they're always trying to be White European when they are clearly Amerindian mongrel shitskins. I have an Argentinian bloke living below me downstairs and his skin is as brown as the brownest of poops.

>they think we're too proud
>they think we're racist bigots
>they think we're nazis
Literal shit "reasons".
The real reason why they're so mad is because we're the whitest country in the continent.

all the argies i know are really gregarious and generous on the surface, but the longer you get to know them they are incredibly fucked up on the inside.

Not even our negro villeros are as black as your niggers.
Thats like me saying that i know some nigger from the US, therefore all Americans are niggers. But that isnt true right?

Yet.

I-It's just a tan!

Are you really though? Post some Argie girls with thic asses and we'll settle this, once and for all.

The U.S. has more pure negroes than Brazil, even, both in percentage and in total number. Niggers in Brazil were mixed to hell and back with natives and whites centuries ago. They are just brown goblins now. Meanwhile Americans have a literal African nigger as a president.

I'll help with Brazilian white grills.

>huezillians defending argentinians in this thread
But why

Speaking the truth is defending now? Whatever.

I'm just tired of seeing daily South American threads bashing us just to feel superior, when both the U.S. and Europe have their own problems with Mexicans, niggers and muslims. Probably just escapism.

Not argie, but I wanna help them out, I just can't not share this ass

Believe it or not, most of us prefer boobs.

Hnnnnng.

Argentines are bros.

t. Spaniard
Esto.

They're hosts to the evil nazis