Ravage me Jon Snow! edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/watch?v=flrNhVUVYho
youtube.com/watch?v=mPxtLl2wt8M
youtube.com/watch?v=VTIAZ9w4YK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to see Jon and Dany fuck while also being on a boat.

She looks decent in whore's make up

SAVE WESTROS
>youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
Jaime is /ourguy/

what did you text her Sup Forums?

>got is a deep and smart and completely detailed and well planned show for intelligent people like me
>point to a plot hole
>lol bro its just a show XD

DANY
A A
N N
Y Y

If all Sup Forumstards were permabanned Sup Forums would be 100x times better

Not even a few seconds and there's already a Sup Forumstard in here

Reminder

What the fuck is that on the right?

>mfw showfags

>getting immediately buttflustered and try to derail the thread
What did reddit mean by this?

>>got is a deep and smart and completely detailed and well planned show for intelligent people like me
no one has said this ever

Gendry Baratheon

youtube.com/watch?v=flrNhVUVYho

Fuck, I almost cried. He is definitely the /ourest/ of /ourguys/.

JIBUN WOO
youtube.com/watch?v=mPxtLl2wt8M

>When you are so pompous and entitled that you think you can tell people what do.

They will.

perro caca

what are you rambling about? just shut the fuck up reddit

dany

Pop Quiz: Which modern culture love to rape just the Dothraki in Game of Thrones?

Why are you still in this general?

Sup Forums is Reddit incarnated and you need to fuck off back to there, no-one likes you

who would win?

>*Braaaaaaaaaaap*
>Danny knelt over, furrowing her eyebrows as a big solid wet mass of fecis slipped out of her behind
>*Braaaaaaaaap* *Pllllllllrrrrrrrrr*
>The Dany fag eagerly opened their mouth, awaiting their glorious Queen's gift
>*Schluuuuuuuurch* *Much* *Grunch*
>Danyfag couldn't help but cream themselves as the wonderful and odious excrement landed on their maw, and began to munch and groan with excitement.
>"Oh, wew, that burnt a little coming out~" giggled Dany, her stomach grumbling as more was being pushed out
>*GLUUUUUURM* SPLUUUUUUUUUUURT*
>Like the sound of a roaring Dragon a slurry of green and slurry like shit squirted out of her asshole and splattered the Dany fag, who squealed with delight. Truly, they were in heaven as the got the first hints of corn in their Khallisi's last meal

Reminder guys

stannis

CUTE little does drogon know he'll be roasting lannisters in no time :3

the show doesn't feel like a real world anymore

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

I think people who mention Sup Forums should be permabanned. Then there would be no Sup Forums threads outside of Sup Forums

>on a site built by and for social rejects
>whines about said social rejects

really activates my wildfire

Based dog poo poster.

alright, new thread, lets make it a good one

please stay on topic and don't make shitty analogies to the real world just to bait for (You)s, no one wants it here

Will make his daddy proud and smash Jon's chest with a huge ass hammer?

based

>Implying Sup Forums has not been invaded just as worse if not more than Sup Forums

Dumb nigger.

Why does Dany have the best music on the show?

typing Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums should give you a permaban. People complaining about imaginary enemies are just as bad as those supposed enemies.

Mudslimes?

Because hers is the song of ice and fire

I got spoiled. Was bothered initially but got iver it.

best girl

kek

why is every religion in the series real EXCEPT the seven?

what is gurm trying to say?

>Jon
I think you mean Daenerys the Pretender, but yes, hammers will be swung.

Cause it is all meme disney deus ex machina bullshit now.

Nothing has consequences anymore and people just teleport now.

It's weird looking back at S2 where the baby dragons only had three scenes because budget while now they get multiple full battle scenes.

>he says while people are still arguing about it right above you
I thought you would leave.

your autocorrect probably malfunctioned, you probably wanted to type lannisters

Why is the seven not real?

>most feared killer in the realm vs anime gurl power
It's not even a competition. Arya wins.

"Your people can't fight", Tyrion heard the words but barely registered them. Instead his eyes were locked on the battle, on Dothraki cutting down burning helpless men, men on fire clawing at their faces through the flames being hacked down from behind and ridden over. Just then another blast of flame from above struck the wagons and the entire battle was lit up again. He saw wagon drivers and porters again engulfed in flames again screaming and Dothraki hacking them down as they stumbled about blindly. "The people working the wagons are civilians" Tyrion realized "probably conscripts from the villages around Highgarden". Another blast from the clouds and he heard the two Dothraki behind him to the left burst into laughter. "It's just too bad there are no women here" he heard one of them say, most of them didn't know he had long since mastered their brutish language "Well, there will be many women in their cities" the man continued "But the Khaleesi has forbidden-" his companion said, the other cut him off "What the Khaleesi doesn't see..." he said and then they both burst into laughter. "I've betrayed my own race" Tyrion realized and felt the horror of it run through him like a shock. "I've brought hundreds of thousands of these savages into the heart of our country, they know nothing more than cruelty, brutality and rape" still the battle below him was continuing he watched one Lannister soldier, a boy who couldn't have been more than 16 trying to crawl away from the battle his arms burnt black from the flames. Three Dothraki stood over him laughing and as Tyrion watched one drove his khopesh into his spine. The force of the blow drove the lads head up and he locked eyes with Tyrion as he died, his face a mask of torment. "I've betrayed my own race" Tyrion thought again. "And Seven help me this is only the beginning".

Sup Forumstards have derailed all /got/ threads for a month, if you aren't Sup Forums and you can't see this then you are retarded.

he is saying you should stop being a heathen pagan.

boo hoo, grow up

It means it got lost on the way to it's hugbox autist site and needs to go back. I hate Reddit so much. I work with a manchild that won't shut the fuck up about it and he has said word for word "I won't watch a movie if it doesn't have quips". Why the hell do they even come here?

>WE ONLY WISH TO CATCH A FISH SO JUICY SWEET

>Danyfags on their periods again
Uh oh!

>me on the right

How jelly are you right now? Pretty jelly i bet. Its ok, let it all out, its not healthy to keep it i

Only the best for Dany.

What does she see in him?

shut up nigger

>betrayed my own race
fuck off Sup Forums

they bring more to the thread that your autistic reeeing subhuman

i just can't stop laughing at your meltdown

Is it me or has Dany lost weight this season?

Bobby would definitely want to smash Rhaegar's son with his waifu over the whore.

Why did Dany believed in Jon's stupid drawings?

A relative

is this what you tell yourself at night? Because you are derailing this thread right now. for what purpose? You won't change anyone here, no one has any reason to obey you. You are a nobody. Might as well just shut up, nigger. Talk about got

>implying

I have been posting in this shit threads since pre-season 3, and they are pretty much the same, just with shittier memes

So scale means nothing in this series anymore? People are traveling distance in days what use to take weeks. Jon got down to Dragonstone in what appears to be a day. Dany and her army seem to have caught up with Jamie in a single afternoon.

Do all welshmen look Jewish?

triggered

Ask any girl that watches the show

seems like it. Waist is probably a corset, but face/neck seems less fat

She's an inbred.

*the HOOOOAAAR

>dark
>brooding
>autist like her

>plural
It's one autistic spammer pretending to be 5 different people
It's been here since the first trailer dropped

every other religion from the warlocks of qarth to the old gods of the forest to the lord of light have shown themselves to be real at some point in the story, but the seven has had literally nothing

>that "ass"
Ireland out.

he did have that look in his eyes

>furiously offended redditor melting down at incredibly low temperatures

quite jelly tbqhwy famalam

what made you choose far-right politics, did you not have a father, were you raised by a single mom who abused you? tell me all about your pathetic ideology and existence user

SOOOO JUICY SWEEEEEEET

its true but an user told me the other day "whose to say 3 weeks didn't happen in between the start of the episode and the end?"

And I literally couldn't reply to him back, he literally won, he BTFO my opinion

the seven cursed Cat for not being a mother to Jon

>did you not have a father, were you raised by a single mom who abused you
That explains why every african american is a nazi.

will she be a faithful wife and a good mother?
youtube.com/watch?v=VTIAZ9w4YK8

Does Sansa have broad shoulders?

fucking epic joke fellow pede. +1

VERY good posts

>seething beta neckbeard shitposting
Keep it up lad.

>The Virgin Slouch
>The Stacy Posture

he literally beat you at your own argument

Not true Cat saw the statues' faces morph while she was praying