What the fuck?! I never knew America's gun problem was this bad...

What the fuck?! I never knew America's gun problem was this bad. How can you guys support the third amendment when it's literally killing you?

Look at how low Australia's gun rate is ever since they banned guns? Why don't you Americans do something about your gun problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBkuNpgACH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It fails to show that most of this gun violence is black on black.

>How can you guys support the third amendment when it's literally killing you?
I would rather not be forced to lodge soldiers in my home, loyalist filth.

Also, Vox has clearly democrat bias.

>How can you guys support the third amendment when it's literally killing you?

You house them then.

Black Americans are Americans.
what

jesus christ new zeland do you want your military cucking you that hard?

lmao this is such good bait

This is biased, none of these countries have the population that America has...

It's the second amendment the one that talks about guns, you said "third" in your op post.

It's not killing me, it's killing stupid crackheads who fuck with their dealers, and morons who don't know to stay out of the shitty parts of their towns.

Now, let's see homicides by bladed weapon/knife in those other countries. I'd like to see that.

yeah other nations don't interpret their right for the state to own an army as forcing ALL CITIZENS TO OWN GUNS
im pretty sure its the third that is about the state militia

it's the niggers senpai, and the spics

Does this chart exclude self inflicted? Because like 70% of this would be people offing themselves.

Low gun crime but people are getting stabbed here everyday is making the news

1) The firearm homicide statistic is misleading. The Aussie gun ban decreased the rate of firearm homicides but didn't decrease homicides overall. People just kill each other by other means.

2) If you look only at non-hispanic white perpetrators, America's homicide rate is only slightly higher than Canada's overall. The problem isn't guns, its demographics.

You reminded me of:

3) Other countries record homicides/deaths differently. Comparing Australia's homicide rate to America's, or even America's to Canada's as I've already done isn't really that enlightening. You need to look at homicide rates within a country before and after a gun ban. The data seems to show homicide rates increase or at least don't decrease after a ban.

You are bad at this shitposting thing. Get the fuck out of my country.

Because of low-IQ demographics and degenerate culture.

welcome to Sup Forums
most easily baited since 1945
(obligatory sage)

arnt there like, almost 300 million guns in america? Doesnt that make this statistically meaningless?

America, the little bit that calls itself the USA, does not have a gun problem.
It has a respect for life problem.

>1770s
>after a day of bullying the locals, loyalist filth forces their way into my humble cabin I share with my wife
>starts eating my food and ordering me around because I'm "British property"
>tells me I'm sleeping on the living room floor, but my wife can stay
>get my gun
>tell him to get out
>he angrily tells me King George III will hear of this before storming off
Fuck the King

Wasn't the colonies split on liking not liking the Brits? Not unanimous like what where taught watching Mel Gibson tomahawk people because "fort wilderness"

Australia never banned guns.
They legislated restrictions on who can purchase a gun legally.
My farther owns three semi automatic rifles. I own three bolt action rifles and a Colt 1911 semi automatic pistol.
If you can demonstrate that you require a firearm and can pass the back ground checks you can own the same guns as some one in Switzerland or the US.

BTW, we are primary producers. Lots of land, lots of animals, lots of pests and ferals.

The third is about how the govt can't force you to lodge and shelter soldiers in your home

Lots of niggers
Yeah yeah, we get it.

Yes, in every revolution there will always be bootlickers more concerned about maintaining the status quo instead of striving for something better, fearful of the dangers and uncertainty involved.

> He thinks this is B8

I've heard 1/3 loyalist, 1/3 rebels, 1/3 neutral.

>white countries are better than non-white countries
who would've thougt

When I meant split I meant literally 50/50. Across all the colonies. Many people saw the rebels as traitors not as Heroes. Obviously I'm glad it happened but people weren't to thrilled about it back then.

Thought*

Every day someone refuses to let a soldier into their home during peacetime and this results in countless deaths

The 2nd Amendment people don't won't to admit that the Framers screw up BIGLY when they guaranteed personal ownership of firearms while simultaneously importing large quantities of savages from Africa.

Don't tell me they didn't see this coming either because they've had a long history of uprisings and rebellions to learn from.

the second amendment is the right to bear arms uneducated fuck

Kek the UK isn't even on there! Muh gundamz, pew pew. Death by bullets. We have gun control... Under control

> third amendment

youtube.com/watch?v=zBkuNpgACH0

nzers are really bad at shitposting...

>Source: UNDOC
>UN

No (((agenda))) here

>third amendment
Bait

>Third amendment