Why do aliens continue to attack and invade Earth...

Why do aliens continue to attack and invade Earth? Don't they know that humans are the most dangerous and badass species in the entire universe?

Stealth Imperial Guard thread?

Inferior humans

I like how Mass Effect put it. Humans are so ambitious they make for their comparatively short lifespans by achieving as much as possible. So they take everything they get and utilize it better than other alien species.

There's special place in Hell for you mutants, tin can.

A) To prove they're the bigger bad asses.
B) With our reputation, it's no wonder, that every alien that wants to hide something, buries it on earth. And whoever seeks the buried secret...

Will Lex ever get over his inferiority compex?

What about Salarians? They become high-level scientists and shit with a 20 year lifespan.

And they waste every one of those short years being really bitter about krogans.

But from a Salarian point of view a high level scientist in say... 10 years is normal, just like a human becoming a high level doctor in 30. They just do everything fast.

Nobody likes Krogans in ME. Shame, they're cool.
Or that's just me being Vanguardfag.

Most of the nearby planets are also pretty tough.
I sure as hell would never have had the balls to invade krypton.

>emperor's grandsons
>mutants

>worships purity of human form
>has some weird organs to help use power armor and survive in void

That's only a minority, 99% of them are ignorant idiots and weaklings.

Because the Universe don't want to invade Earth.It try to fight back

Because it's the protag's planet.

Dont they have like a dozen heros who are aliens.
Not as many as dc but still a decent amount.

Not to mention that aliens publicly invade the Earth every 5 minutes.
The whole reason Norman Osborn got his Top Cop job with universal public support was because he took credit for taking out the Skrulls.

WE CANNOT HAVE EXCETIONS FOR ANY ALIENS ON EARTH!
MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

Who wrote this?

I thought polar bears were the most ferocious creatures in the animal kingdom.

Because the majority of writers are hacks who can't come up with creative villains.

It's from Sam Alexander Nova's solo book, not sure who wrote it or what issue.

I think it look like from Duggan run

You're right.
I can't even ironically put HAHAHA FUNNEY XDD. This is idiocy.

What the fuck do they think galactus is.

Alex, I'll take Why do power-hungry baldies design such needlessly huge codpieces? for $2,000.

What?

Captain Marvel has been on earth since the 1970's. There are Skrulls and Galactus

Plus, all the very major public alien invasions.
Does the teacher think that every news organization, both big and small, in the world is part of a conspiracy to deliver the exact same lie? That all the witnesses in NYC are liars?

If i remember right the slaves of apokalips designed that suit.

Look, if there are teachers and students who don't believe in Evolution or climate change, there can be teachers who don't believe in skrulls, kree or galactus.

It has to do with the way the leg joins at the hip. It's metal armour, not slacks from the local Lex-Mart. Also, it's metal, so you're gonna want to leave some room for dents to concave before they start impairing the wearer.
Also, do you not think that Lex would improve his own genetic code after awhile? How many real comic book readers would love to have a few physical screws tightened? It's an easy way to make ideal traits in fiction. Just look at the X-Men. How often does Beast tinker with his own BIOS?

There was a whole comic about exposing the Galactic hoax. Aparently it was all smoke and mirrors, and the actor for Galactic lives in the desert somewhere

Except that the student with the skull shirt is saying "I believe in alien life, and I think we're being visited all the time" as if it was an uncommon belief. In a world where aliens are a fact, nobody would ever phrase it like that, he'd say "Of course aliens are real you dipshits, Thanos invaded the Earth just last week, my reltives in NYC were almost killed".

we the only planet with water