OUR TV NEWS ACTUALLY COVERED HIM PROPERLY FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY

SAYING HE IS BECOMING NICER AND HAS PIVOTED WITH A NEW CAMPAIGN CHAIR

THIS IS IT

HE'S ACTUALLY GOING TO BE PRESIDENT

Awoo~
Is that LA Times poll out yet?

Thanks, user

Awoo

If true, that just means he never means compliments, and that's fine. No public figure ever means the compliments they say, ever.

well i think the election is in the bag especially after that frog showed up in ivanka's office

bannon was an extremely good change

he needed a populist running it and he needed to double down on his populism

already his speeches are becoming much better, he needs to maintain the populism he espoused during the RNC

Trump Triumphant video (in HD and without coin logo)
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A

Mudslime OPENLY harassing women for ficki ficki in Sweden.

This is what the NWO want

twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/767619027707400192

Where? I'm only seeing the usual cuckoldry on fairfax and newscorp sites

r/hillaryclinton is such a cute sub.

There are almost no pro hillary posts, only anti Trump because there are no news about hillary clinton.

Trump is doing great all of a sudden. I think being taken off his game by Manafort really threw him. He can't be that buttoned-down politician that doesn't excite people.

Trump gives them so much material you dumb cunt

>stayed up all night
>remembered I was supposed to stay off polls until after debates
Shit. Well?

Hillary gives us yooj amounts of fodder but /trumpgen/ is about trump and pence more than anything.

Who cares what a bunch of bulldykes and numale faggots think on r/stupidbitch?

He has been playing rope-a-dope, giving the MS all the targets they need to punch themselves out. he has also been solidifying his core base so that he can go after the blacks and spics without losing his core.

It's fucking genius.

Holding steady.

yuropoor here, please someone list some legitimate criticism of trump without memes. I heard he is very bad, but it is usually supported by the claim because he is racist (which might be true, I dunno)

It was channel 7, I think

It was the first non-biased news piece I've ever seen of him on Aus TV

even if trump is up, the polls don't really matter this far out

the debates is really when people start remembering

He doesn't have any political experience as an executive.

he has no political experience
(which is interesting because many on the left said we needed new ideas)

clinton on the other hand.... wow

We're not gonna do your job for you, CTR. Fuck off.

Easy to rebutt, he's the ONLY one who has successfully built and run International organisations which ACTUALLY create value

That's more of a selling point desu

It is a disgrace, and the current politicians won't address this problem because for some unknown reason it is racist to call the immigrants out on this.

I see it more like 50/50, political experience ~corruption

Can easily fall for liberal bait, explains his opinion/policies with few words leaving room for media spin

I was eating dinner with my family and the tv in the restaurant had NBC on. Even they were saying trump seems on message and much more focused. I don't think I trust this. They should never have anything positive to say regardless, just based on ther nature. Maybe they're making a play for rating, but I feel eternal trepidation towards the media. We'll see what happens. Online media are still be megacucks though

is there a trump rally today?

yes, but that IS a legitimate criticism

now of course i'm not shilling for the sea hag who's got plenty experience in harding-tier corruption.

Dropped 0.4

What the fuck is this shit? Some faggots think they trolled r/the_donald by making fake CTR emails. I dont get the point.
>LOL you fags actually believed those CTR emails were real!
>CTR is a thing that is currently happening but those emails we fake leaked arent part of it!
>looks like we win again
someone help me out here!
np.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4yqog3/we_did_it_ctr/

> monday

Of course

Yes, both Trump and Pence Rally
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

anyone have the vape version of this that loops with the neon around the center console?

here's my theory to why CNN has shit ratings

>if you watch CNN, you're a liberal
>if you're a liberal, you hate trump
>CNN is 24/7 anti-trump
>liberals want a break from trump and go to msnbc instead

I think that if they know he's gonna win, then about a month before the election they'll have to start doing legit coverage of him to get their credibility back (if thats even possible)

Either that or they go all in with their "Trump is gonna be Armageddon" strategy a.k.a the BBC Brexit strategy

Liberals don't watch news. They watch liberal comedians.

Seems Hillary's campaign knows this and is pushing to try and erode his Primary support. Bitches doesn't know a thing about loyalty or a candidate with a damn backbone so it won't work but damn is this going to be a hard couple weeks with him reigning it in and depriving us of memes.

>Trump is doing great all of a sudden.

Ignore the fact that your head is on fire and concentrate on how much you'll save on haircuts.

I've met 4 HIllshills IRL in liberal New Jersey. One was black, so he was straight up plantation; no use in talking to him. My dad is on the union plantation for life - he doesn't even consider the other side in the slightest. The other two, I asked what policies of Hilary's they liked. Neither of them could name a single policy of hers. Not even one. I hardly know any and I'm on trumpgen all the time. Just import Browns and TPP. What else? What's her economic plan? Education? Nobody seems to know; including her. I'm not sure if you can really win with an unmotivated coalition of just "I'm not the other guy", when the other guy is doing everything possible to increase his likability right now

If she wins, it's either rigged, or just "muh vagina" won it for her

It is largely not possible to attain office or considerable national power without corruption in the modern American political system. Ron Paul, Busted Sandals, Rand Paul, are all not corrupt and have been in politics for years. (Sandals was only recently "gotten to" I believe, by violence, threats and reward simultaneously, and I define him as "not corrupt" in that he has been morally consistent in his beliefs, incorrect and evil as they are.)

>CNN is 24/7 anti-trump

Which station employs Lewandowski?
Not just that, but CNN constantly has Trump's lying shills on.
So what are you whining about?
Nice conspiracy-theory, you fake-persecuted perpetual-victim.

it's the old people who watch cnn

i think her a good portion of her voter base can easily be discouraged especially if they get they feeling that trump will win after the debates

watch all his speeches that are linked in the OP.

CTR and the establishment media only ever talks about his statements out of context.

Reminder to bury that "Israel" shill in reports if he shows up. Don't even bother to respond, he cherry picks his responses and deliberately attempts to provoke a response.

Otherwise, I love you /Trumpgen/, it's going to be so amazing when we win in November.

From +2? Well, that is alright. I thought it may have gone back in the negatives. If it can stay like in the + range for a week, I will be happy.

>reddit

>someone help me out here!

You have to go back.

they are gay

I think CNN and other liberal outlets are nosediving because they've becoming blatantly anti-white. A liberal used to be able to tune into CNN, watch them bash softball cuckservative pundits, and get a smug sense of self superiority out of feeling like they were the good guys - that they were on the side of the truly righteous. Now, it's still the same stuff; just with three pundits calling all white people racist and saying that BLM killing cops is justified because the cops were white. This will scare off moderate liberals and blue dog democrats FAST. SJWs are just a loud minority. Same reason black power hour on Comedy Central is failing. White liberals want to laugh and smirk at how dumb George bush is, not feel guilty about their skin color. Tribalism is alive in most of these people behind closed doors, nom after how cucked they are in the open. So when they tuned out because even they aren't that masochistic, ratings took a nosedive. Moderate whites left, Latinos watch Univision, and blacks don't have electricity. Goodbye ratings

What even... what? I don't understand.
>Leak an email about the Fed being privately owned
>lol that leaked email was a fake I made
>I mean yeah the Fed isn't a government agency but that's a fake email lol i trol u
>they believed me when I told the truth about the Fed lol but that particular email isn't real haha they took the bait
>we're winning right?

That's more pitiful than anything desu senpai

I got this

youtube.com/watch?v=IHFsszg2aOs

Explain MSNBC surging then.

no, they have their moments with lewandovski and kaylegh or whatever that aryan qt is called.

How many of you live in impossibly blue areas but still try to make MAGA happen like me?

you guys are alright, don't go to 2017

Clearly you've never watched MSNBC because its just as bad if not worse than CNN because their hosts like Chris Hayes and Rachel Maddow are extremely smug about their Trump bashing. Chris Matthews is the only non-cuck on the entire network.

what frog? sauce?

no it's because CNN is so untrustworthy that both 'liberals' and conservatives realise it.

CNN appeals to no one but unscrupulous third-way insiders and dumb soccer moms who don't have any political knowledge or opinions

twitter.com/ivankatrump/status/230286993777651712

I live in CT Trump will win here.

soccer moms do not watch cnn, it's mostly old people

soccer moms watch abc/nbc/cbs/local news (owned by one of the above)

It feels weird seeing texas as barely red. Hopefully his new rise in latinos makes it go back to the right shade.

People trying it out. They've also seemingly made an effort to moderate their message a little bit in terms of race baiting. The network itself is nearly exclusively white in terms of the pundits they have on. Chris Matthews and morning cuck don't even approach the racebaiting stratosphere of don lemon, van jones, and that other obnoxious black guy.

MSNBC = anti-trump = liberals watch

CNN = anti-trump + racebaiting = liberals leave

Nobody likes to talk about race all the time. Nobody watches tv to get riled up about racial stories. MSNBC doesn't racebait on the same level as CNN. They put out a memo internally like a year ago saying they were going to uncuck themselves a little bit before the network failed

It's not looking good.

I live in PA and I'm not sure if he'll win here, it's usually called a swing state but it never seems to swing Red. I hope he wins here.

nice bro anyone got the webm?

>tfw cali

i can't even openly come out as a trump supporter in my family or my school

(You)

Will Abuela hit you with la chancla?

Anybody else think that Fox News has gotten much more anti-Trump recently?

I don't like Ivanka desu. You can tell that behind closed doors she's really a center-left feminist who is only pretending she isn't because her dad is running. Those reports that she was threatening to disassociate herself from the campaign in Donnie didn't get it together disgusted me also. No loyalty even to your own father over money. She's be nothing without him. Really left a bad taste in my mouth desu

Soccer moms love their Kathy and Hoda

Holdup, the Clinton Campaign sent out emails talking about evil Breitbart, didn't they? Did they just name one of the few outlets on the internet that actually report her wrongdoings? Is that some kind of next level 3d chess I don't understand yet or are they just straightup retarded?

Did we break huffpo?
Well, that's what they get for coming here, we warned them.

There's a good reason she married a Jew. Untrustworthy.

ay i really only know what they watch later in the afternoon, i'm not even awake at 8am except when i have class sometimes

I don't watch any MSM channel or TV period for that matter but I always thought fox was never really friendly to him.

With the exception of Hannity.

>watching television

FOX news is cucked now minus Hannity, Jeanine, and sometimes Greta/Oreilly. Megyn Kelly accused the programming director of sexual harassment and he stepped down and is now working with the trump campaign. They just appointed a new guy, and I don't know anything about him, but well see how he works out. New network is likely if it becomes fully cucked

Old Media went all in on everything this election, even if they win it is a total Pyrrhic victory as they have lost all appearance of credibility and objectivity. Ratings are down the shit with the revenue or opportunities drying up, and this is not going to reverse, it is a permanent lasting wound on a humbled television and """""news"""""paper.

New Media is the new norm, people giving information based on entertainment and passion.

And Sup Forums is the long god of New Media. Hail to the Hate Machine baby.

Look at what I found over there too.
>tfw when Trump can't put up ads on Sup Forums
Feels bad man.

This picture is truly horrifying to me. I feel like they are both raging cunts to their husbands

He doesn't even need to, let Hillary do the wasteful spending

If Hillary loses, you've done a deed by essentially trashing a bunch of Saudi money

Meanwhile, houthis.

>all that saudi money enters the US economy

Somehow they have to pay for 911

Why would he put up ads on Sup Forums? That would be like putting ads in the 10th floor of Trump Tower

Reddit on the other hand isn't friendly territory. This promoted post is probably triggering 50 libs per second right now

He would get immediately slammed for advertising on a neo nazi website.

I've been seeing trump ads all over the Internet. However, I'm not sure if it's just google ads tracking my interests, or if he's just blanketing the net. If it's the latter, I like the idea!

The real question is. What the fuck is going on with reddit if they're willing to put anything pro trump outside of the_donald? Are they not doing well?

>slammed for advertising on a neo nazi website
But when hillary does it with CTR it's perfectly OK
#I'mWithHer!

there's been lots of Trump ads here, but i think thats paid for by 'volunteers'

I know, but we are his internet people. We are the hero he deserves, but not the one he needs right now.
I know, it would be wasted money doing it here. Just would be nice to trigger all the Hillary shills here.
Well, I think the CEO is no longer a leftist cuck? Just that the majority of the user base is.

where can i find the election forecast? the that isnt 'really makes me think politics pol'?

>neo nazi website
>not a Nepalese scrapbook forum