Lori acts bossy and condescending towards her younger siblings because over the years she's had to watch her family...

Lori acts bossy and condescending towards her younger siblings because over the years she's had to watch her family grow. Not only have her parents have had to pay more attention to all the other children in the family, Lori had to grow up watching her sisters and one brother grow up to be more unique than she is. One sister appearing to be a dumb blonde is actually an artist, another sister is a multi-instrumentalist, another cracks jokes nonstop, another is efficient and innovative in sports activities. Her little brother is unique in his own right by being the only son in the family. Lucy writes poetry, Lana is a skilled handyworker, Lola is skilled at getting what she wants, Lisa graduated college at 4, and Lily despite being a baby, will likely continue the trend of having something unique to her. Even though Lori is the oldest, she is the least talented among her brother and sisters. And she knows this. That's why she needs Bobby. Someone who accepts her for who she is despite having to unique qualities whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jK9Jlr_XMDc
youtube.com/watch?v=5kAYYGZ8nC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So what you're saying is, Lori a shit?

>Luan is only an aspiring comedian due to her insecurities that come from her having braces.
>"Maybe they'll laugh at my jokes instead of my braces..."

Will Lori end up as CEO?

>That's why she needs Bobby. Someone who accepts her for who she is despite having to unique qualities whatsoever.
Oh geez, that part really hurt me. I dont even like lori.

you put too much into it
it's just a incest fetish for the creator that happens to be a kids show

I know it's fun to look into things like this but you have it backwards, she's the eldest sibling so all the writers need to do is make her the most "mature", meaning being the one who is into relationships and crap like that, the only reason the others have any traits is because they need them in order to justify their existence, other than Lincoln because like Lori he has a default trait of being "the boy"

do you think lisa will get a depression in her puperty when she discovers that everything is meaningless

>leni is more likable and an idiot savant
>luna is more talented and has already met famous people
>luan is funnier and dad's favorite
>lynn is a sports prodigy and will likely end up with more money even if lori becomes a CEO
>lincoln is liked by all the sisters more and is mom's favorite
>lucy is great grandma harriet's favorite
>lola has won countless pageants and can easily manipulate her dad
>lana is skilled a trades and is willing to take risks, will more likely end up with a stable career than lori's >muh CEO dream and is also dad's other favorite
>lisa is basically leagues ahead of lori in success already
>lily is mom's other favorite and is better at chess

lori is the real lamp, if she disappeared from an episode would anyone even notice?

Thanks Lori.

Despite this she gets the most episodes and screen time out of all he sisters.

Is this because she's similar to Lincoln in the fact their defining traits (Being the eldest and being the only boy) are both out of their control?

>tfw Lori's parents are secretly trying to ruin her college applications so she stays around to look after the other kids and they view her as nothing more than live in childcare

It's probably because they are the most relatable, and the others personalities are really more quirks than personalities. From what I've seen they are pretty much the only two characters treated as actual characters, while the others are just kine like "cue joke about ____ now"

Nah, it's because she's the oldest and thus the one with the most authority of the kids, which makes her more suitable for the role of antagonist or person to be feared.

yes

I like Lori in the sense that she reminds me of my oldest brother

Watching out for you having fun when ya can

And of course beating you up when you piss them off

Reminder that Luna made the cheerleading squad and Lori didn't.

Luan as the Joker when?

I bet she has to drive Luna to practice and is constantly reminded of her failure.

Does Luna like my taste in music?
youtube.com/watch?v=jK9Jlr_XMDc

Luan and Luna a best

Do you think they sometimes make out?
As a joke, of course, haha.

At least you're going to College. I can't see Lincoln or too many of the others doing that (plus Lincoln is more the "rob a convenience store with a Alf puppet while wearing bag over head" type).

>Lincoln is more the "rob a convenience store with a Alf puppet while wearing bag over head" type

That's fucking hilarious to me

quads don't lie

The CEO dream is a lie. She only said she wanted to become a CEO because she acts bossy all of the time. She doesn't know what she really wants to do with her life.

That's a nice though OP.

All I can say is that I'm glad that i not the oldest son.

Also, is lori sectetly depressed?

But does that excuse her puking on road trips?

>Luan is on stage
>tries a few jokes
>completely silent crowd
>last resort
>Juggling shit on a unicycle
>shoelace gets caught in the wheel
>she falls and her face meets the floor
>she gets up and her teeth are completely destroyed
>all the kids in the crowd start laughing and pointing at her
>she covers her mouth and runs off the stage in tears

You know, I wonder why people don't just put "The Loud House" in the subject section when they make these threads where they clearly want a Loud House thread?
It'd probably make them much more easier to find, and much more populated.

I would kill you... STOP MESSING WITH MY WAIFU!

>Luna is on stage
>She has Chunk ready all her gear
>She plays a riff
>Looks at the crowd
>They're all unimpressed
>Plays harder
>People get up and leave
>She starts playing the wrong notes
>Her guitar goes out of tune
>String pops
>Accidentally steps on a chord and unplugs her guitar from the amp
>"You're a fucking loser!" on person from the crowd says
>Tomtoes and beer bottles are thrown on the stage
>Luna tries to plug her guitar back in but the beer shortcircuited the amp so now it's nothing but an ear piercing feedback
>Everyone leaves
>Luna never picks up her guitar again

Scruffy hates us

>implying Luan isn't funny

There are Loud House threads, like, all the time, though.

Lincoln also has that whole resourceful, jack of all trades McGuyver thing going on, so he's got that over Lori as well.

We can go deeper

>Lori has a dislike of Carol Pingrey, the one who beat Lori for Homecoming Queen
>Homequeen is decided through popular vote
>You'd think that Carol Pingrey would be the bitchy popular girl and Lori the misunderstood one but it's quite the opposite
>Lori is bossy and condescending not only to her younger siblings, but her schoolmates as well
>This makes all the kids in Lori's High School hate her
>But Lori lies to herself saying that all the kids at school lover when in reality they don't and they prefer Carol Pingrey who is actually a way better person to be around than Lori is
>That's why we only see her with Bobby. She's so bossy and condescending all of the time she has no friends of her own and nobody wants to be around her

Thought those were kneepads on 13 yo Lori. Now I have a boner. Thanks.

What the FUCK

This is Luna's future

youtube.com/watch?v=5kAYYGZ8nC8

Who will gets pregnant first?

I think Luna will probably get pregnant first. She has a wild party girl lifestyle of drinking and partying. She'll probably fall pregnant with Chunk or some roadie soon after 18.

Or it could be Lori. She has Bobby, and they might make a mistake. But I think Bobby will be a good father and the Loud parents would do whatever they can to support Lori's baby.

I can imagine the mother saying "oh no young lady, you are NOT getting an abortion."

stop posting

Like, both of us, or...?

Who is scruffy?

Geeze, here I was thinking those were extremely tame.

There was no reason to bump this thread.
In any case: One More Day until new episodes.

poor little cutie just needs hugs

Fucking wow, you actually blew my mind, shame that this would only be seen on netflix or some drama show like Degrassi.

What comic is this page from?

Right now.