Continued Conversation on Esoteric Subjects (related to politics no delete)

Conversation continue from this thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/f-a-s-exklusiv-so-will-die-bundesregierung-im-kriegsfall-reagieren-14398973.html&edit-text=&act=url
youtube.com/watch?v=NFmqSNkcx1s
youtube.com/watch?v=LognDcZ_OyE
youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A
sacredgeometryinternational.com/
twitter.com/SacredGeoInt
youtube.com/watch?v=-NKUqqD3Uuk
scientificamerican.com/article/did-a-comet-hit-earth-12900-years-ago/
cryptome.org/rad.htm
rug.nl/staff/pauline.kleingeld/kleingeld-romantic-cosmopolitanism.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=uwJlEDMnrHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello, my frends. Glad to be talking to you.

How is this related to politics?

I read the whole end of the last thread, I am lost.

Bump

Hello there German bro.

Does this picture proof that there were civilizations much earlier than we thought?

What mght have been its purpose?

es·o·ter·icˌ esəˈterik/ adjective

intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.
"esoteric philosophical debates"

pol·i·tics ˈpäləˌtiks/ noun

the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.

For the beginning the most important thing to comprehend is the nietczean maxim of "God Is Dead"

This does not mean that the so called absolute is unreachable, but that mankind has completely descended into pure history, that is he can only exist in the moment. Egypt lasted for untold centuries, so did all ancient civilizations.

Also, their languages were completely different from ours - our own two ancient languages, latin and greek, were universal in their term of SYMBOLS - for instance the term LOGOS means everything from the world manifesting itself to the manifestation within word. All languages today dont have the "depth" of ancient languages.

This also means that we can ever know what is the truth since LANGUAGE IS THE SAME AS BEING ITSELF. TO EXIST IS TO SPEAK, which is why the Indian religion considers Kali Yuga to be a very crude era.

God is dead also means that as a man, you are aware of everything at the moment, but never of the past or what the future will bring. Existence is reduced to animalistic.

This is a universal pattern. NO civilization survived its death of religiosity. Think about it as the most universal inhibitor against your own awareness about mortality.

Which is why the Pyramids actually represent decay, not glory - it means that the pharaohs became obsessed to cheat death.

Yeah, well, democracy is a sham because people will still believe that Neo left the simulation. That's why its our job to run things.

Ok, anons, I need your help. The thread was started from an American user, who asked why the German govt. was asking Germans to secure water and food supplies for 10 days.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/f-a-s-exklusiv-so-will-die-bundesregierung-im-kriegsfall-reagieren-14398973.html&edit-text=&act=url

I have absolutely no idea on how to survive on such a situation. Tips are most welcome. And to German anons, what kind of weapons can I easily get that are both practical for survival, and that do not get you in (much) trouble with the law?

As for the weird insider user who started posting about the Club of Rome and NWO:

HIM: Hm, maybe, maybe not. You have to combine it with a new religion.

ME: And by new religion, you mean state religion? Sorry, but unless you make it a govermnet like the one in 1984, a new world order will never work. People are too damn different, and want to stay with their own. Especially males. Despite war being terrible, males still seek conflict and competition, and not only intellectual or financial conflict, but physical conflict as well. Males are loyal to their identity, but you can't have an identity without the existence at least one other sort of identity. And even if you do, males will still seek to separate each-other in groups, just for the sake of conflict. Read some Jack Donovan, Insider user. Unless you find us some hostile aliens so that males on the planet can unite and fight against, then your one world government is screwed. You seek to create world peace through your one world government, but that is impossible. The existence of life itself implies conflict. Peace is death.

Dunno if he's still around. As of yet he has yet to reply.

He also said this about the NWO:

>You wont be traveling, most people will be essentially bound peasants.

'Terror' and the like.

Sounds pretty Orwellian to me.

Hi, I'm going to bed but I will be leaving this here
It's a very eye opening video that very few have had the chance to watch.
It will blow your mind
youtube.com/watch?v=NFmqSNkcx1s

>Does this picture proof that there were civilizations much earlier than we thought?

Yes, the ruins at Göbekli Tepe were buried on purpose to serve as a time capsule that was meant to be discovered by us when the time was right. Most of the ruins at Göbekli Tepe are STILL buried to this day.

I posted the same thing on the other thread. This video:

youtube.com/watch?v=LognDcZ_OyE

Which appears to be identical to yours but different title.

>Yes, the ruins at Göbekli Tepe were buried on purpose to serve as a time capsule that was meant to be discovered by us when the time was right. Most of the ruins at Göbekli Tepe are STILL buried to this day.

Not only are they buried but indications are that they were INTENTIONALLY buried by whoever built it. It seems to a time-capsule. See works of Randall Carlson:

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A

Is there any evidence that it holds information valuable to us ?

And I dont mean history buff factoids but something for our survival

Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)

This is what Spengler aims at.
There is the first symbol for every civilization. The civilization historically gets INVERTED WITHIN THE RELIGION.

Which is why homosexuality exists only on the christian west as the western "god hood" is dead. It cannot be fully approached.

Apparently, similar thing happened to Atlantis as well. What happened was that they became imperialistic. Spengler believed all decaying civs are essentially expansional.

Plato described the power of Atlantis, and Phoenicians had a universal ban on traveling westward. Today, however we know that there were contacts within civilization.

The Vikings traveled and knew about the west, while the incas, aztecs, mayas and toltecs had some gods that were blue eyed, blonde. They are different from buddhist gods though.

Now here is where it gets interesting with Thomas Kalhoun. He designed a "Mice Utopia" - a closed system for mice that was to cater to all needs. No predators, no disease, no threats.

The mice went insane. Stopped reproducing. Mothers stopped caring about offspring, strong mice attacked everyone. Certain mice RETREATED FROM SOCIETY and spent their days keeping their beauty. He called them "beautiful ones" - they were healthy yet did not reproduce.

The Mice Utopia collapsed. First the numbers of mice skyrocketed. Then nivelation of numbers came, then a drop.

what

>* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago

I am going to need sauce on this. There have been skeletal remains from over 100,000 years ago but never as much as you say.

oh glad someone else has seen it.
I'm studying symbols now and I was wondering. we asume we talked first, like, oral language came first.
but what if symbolic langiage came first? what if had all these thoghts on our heads that couldn't be expressed through coherent sounds, and only inhabited our minds in abstract forms.
What would be the implications of that?
It's just a curious idea but is interesting nontheless

(start of part 2) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more.

(start of part 3) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age.

>Which is why homosexuality exists only on the christian west
Umm, how so?

(start of part 4) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago.

(start of part 5) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end)

>but what if symbolic langiage came first?

Language changes from region to region but symbols are universal. If pre-cursor civilization wanted to encode information for later humans to uncover they would do it with symbols that are universally recognized.

Does this sound familiar?

No society can survive apparently. Nietczhe was a "beautiful one". Now if those societies were happier than ours that means decay was that deeper.
Kalhoun essentially called it "spiritual death".

This is why we see remnants of civilizations and no people around - the truth is they are there, they just mixed with the new invaders. But high civ itself was abandoned. This happened last time in south america.

No matter how many times calhoun experimented the end was the same. All ancient civs had their own version of suicidal liberalism. The aryan tribes that invaded India found a once thriving civilization that ended up in cults of fertility.

As the symbol of the west is infinity it must be reached - this means either transhumanism or going to space.

The first SEEMS easier which is why we will most likely see a growth of techologically based religions soon.

Atlantis itself represented EARTHLY GAIN. The founding fathers were very aware - they had to be since ALL ancient maps clearly show America. Map of Pirri Reis is the most known.

The only thing remaining is OOPA - Out of place artefacts.

do you have sources for this?

I think the structures at Göbekli Tepe were intentionally buried about 11,600 years ago, which was about the time when I believe that there was a comet that hit Earth and triggered a massive rise in sea-levels throughout the whole world that form the basis of global flood myths.
There are entire pre-Ice Age civilisations in ruins on the ocean floor from about 11,600 years ago and further back than that. Sea levels rose about 100 metres about 11,600 years ago and submerged an area of land larger than Europe and China COMBINED.

Can you give examples?
I can only think about mathemitcs and geometry.
for example, we all know 1+1=2 or that a triangle is a triangle, but only after we are taught the idea of counting or numbers and the idea of linear forms.
Do we have innate symbols in our minds?
The idea of death is just an idea, not a symbol. But if you ask someone, they will say death = dark and life = bright
For example, gobleki tepe has the very first representation of a winged sun, or a bird carrying a (solar) disc, the same representation is found in akadian, hitite, babylonian, and sumerian cultures, alos egyptian, zoroastrian and so on. The winged sun being... what? A symbol of god? A symbol of life?
sorry I know i'm rambling but it is just so complex, I wonder if we will ever know anything

>what
We, as in us here on Sup Forums, are the ones who need to run things. We understand that the means of manipulating the masses (i.e. like the people in the first Matrix film) is by creating 2 lies; one being the popular default one and the other being the counter/alternative lie built on the "flaws" of the first and backed up by emotion.

You see, we can run the world with this understanding and thus we must run things or else we're letting the blue/red-pilled fuckers wreck everything.

The first step must be the arming of the Blacks.

because all religions end up as the perversion of their own teaching once the symbol becomes lost.

the west is a society without a religion - this means all future art will be secular, the symbol is completely lost.

God is dead - we can do as we wish.

please give sources, I am freaking out

Probably just Russian propaganda.

This, essentially.

Which is why one day the sole things remaining will be symbols from our own civilization which will seem absurd as much as the past seems to us.

but then isn't the symbol just a cage for our minds?

>Le God Is Dead
When your wishes are granted, Many of your dreams shall be destroyed.

No I mean why are you saying homosexuality only exists in the West. It's everywhere.

Watch or listen to Joe Rogan Experience episode 501. I know it's Joe Rogan, but his guest Randall Carlson is a geologist who has been researching evidence of ancient catastrophe for his entire life. It's a podcast but the video version has some illustrations.

But why isnt it in the news then? I mean I would like to believe all of this but we both know that its only a short bridge between truth and insanity

Follow work on Randall Carlson. Look into his website for more information:

> sacredgeometryinternational.com/

Here is his Twitter:

> twitter.com/SacredGeoInt

No, you're conflating urbanism(i.e. the source of degeneracy) with destiny. Yeah, urbanites want you to believe that Religion is dead but that's only because such views are beneficial to the urban system.

The truth is that urbanism is unsustainable and the anti-Religion bullshit is merely the excuses given to prevent nessesary change/adaptation to growing societies. Its easier for people to become atheists than it is for society to change. The problem for the urbanists is that atheism leads to degeneracy that rots societies till they're broken and overridden by the more orthodox peoples.

You can't have a secular society that remains stable.

LOL. The psychopaths in this thread actually give this warning/threat significance. You pussies are scared for no reason.

Agree

so what is the difference between a written language and a series of independent symbols? If you want to tell a story with independent symbolism, you can do it, teaching people beforehand what those symbols mean, but would then those symbols be the same as written language?
maybe not because you couldn't use those symbols to create or form new meanings... or could you?

There's a very large trans community all over Pakistan.

I will , thanks

You are the same crazy fuckers that were on here the one day spreading all types of wacky notions

>Yeah, urbanites want you to believe that Religion is dead but that's only because such anti-religious views are beneficial to the parasitical urban system.
Fixed for clarification's sake.

>But why isnt it in the news then?

Why is the news always raging leftists? Information on many subjects is often suppressed. In Carlson's case, some of his analysis is actually very recent. The structure of Gobekli Tepei is also very recently discovered. This is very new shit for a lot of people and its only recently that it is moving to the mainstream.

At one point, people thought that the theory of a meteor wiping out the Dinosaurs was CRAZY and would never believe it. Eventually the theory was proven right.

The meaning of the maxim cant actually make sense to you since you belong to a healthy civilization.

It means that MAN became existential - that he killed his own APPROACH to god.

Even if he wishes to believe HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO START. Everything gives him doubt - he is a decayed creature.

it means end of christianity for western europe.

This is because west is attempting to become a universal civilization so it is naturally branching out.

Homosexuality is not a VALUE however in most traditional societies, so it has to be made into one. But christianity forbids it - you cant be a christian and allow it. It leads to a torn society.
Basically, the next 100 years will see a decay of all values that we take for granted as man forgets everything but existence itself.

This sort of research is of interest only to a few geologists, archaeologists, and weirdos like Sup Forums posters. The science isn't out on this, but they are finding more evidence that fits with the hypothesis that a comet impact wiped out civilizations from a time before we knew humans were anything more than cave people.

This *may* be in the news given a few more years, if there's more big breakthroughs, but the mainstream scientific community hasn't accepted this as a working theory yet, although there are mainstream scientists who support it.

Kill them

The black Hole Son

Watch this video pls guise. It builds on the work on Carl Munck and others.

>Nietczhe was a "beautiful one"
Is this because he retreated from society and became insane?
>The only thing remaining is OOPA
I'm interpreting this as Historical artifacts that have no real cultural significance anymore, is this correct?

>You can't have a secular society that remains stable.

Very true.
However the problem of Mice Utopia remains - for some reason, mankind deteriorates when it achieves complete protection from nature.

Feminists are essentially like the female mice that kill their offspring, but they can RATIONALIZE it unlike mice.

Religion is an inhibitor of nihilism.

Nihilism essentially is something Beyond mere atheism - everything becomes relative.

Probably related to Agenda 21/30 and the forecasted human habitats

>New religion
Read Demian, Hesse pretty much pioneered that concept

>Terror
And we were always at war with Oceania

Now i'd like to know, why people got so riled up about the Atlantean project?
Is it really "that" secret?

As far as i know is just a plan to force nations into "Unions" for easier management

The esoteric side is something akin to re-conquering a long-lost settlement for humanity, and user back then talked about a passage to underground cities and possibly "demonic" entities?
That last bit is a wild assumption but seems to appear on that Illuminatus game card

Don't freak out.

The man managed to fully comprehend the deep seated nihilism of the coming world. He was in a sense, truly pathethic. no hero.

Homosexuality will spread because Mice Utopia also achieved completed breakdown of social order.

>Le Sympathy Card
Don't make me laugh.
Did you forget about the Empathy?

Don't kill me before understand me

stop speaking like a mystic. Explain what are you complaining about.

There are no sources. Anatomically modern humans have only existed for 200k years. This is as ridiculous as the billion year old screw Russians found years ago.

Can you think of anyone more prophetic than Nietzche? I recently re-read Thus Spake Zarathustra after not understanding it as a teenager and it blows my mind how succinct and concise he was about the decay of morality in the west.

Do you see his message as being necessarily defeatist though? I interpreted 'God is dead' as meaning that yes the idea of God as a sacred being in the west was dead but this meant that we were free to work towards that level of awareness spiritually if we wished because no legitimate dogmas would stop us.

You replied with a fallacy.
That's all there is

thank you! at least someone understood my question

Here's one for the Younger Dryas comet/meteor storm.

scientificamerican.com/article/did-a-comet-hit-earth-12900-years-ago/

This coincides with the supposed pre-Egyptian civilization that originally built the Sphinx suddenly disappearing.

>LANGUAGE IS THE SAME AS BEING ITSELF
I don't think so. The map is not the territory. Words are but a crude abstraction of phenomena which are non-verbal in origin.

Okay.
I think it is defeatist since there is no such thing as decay since technology can pretty much spred it anywhere. You can end up observing decay in mid east, africa, latin america. Old morality is completelly gone. Who knows, it might be good but it's clear that entire groups are giving up. In Thus Spake Zaratustra he accuratelly predicted the state as the new cult of man. See, we just have new dogmas.

Universalism today will mean loss of all tradition. Homosexuality of pakistanis, people without heritage, destruction of old morality.

I am speaking about Heidegger. Language expresses itself through the language itself. He refused to rationalize it.

The best example is "doublethink" from 1984 - you have to manifest yourself within the language which is made false.

Today, it is possible for all of us to have a sort of doublethink.

This is fucking excitng stuff, to me its the most important question to mankind

thanks

but phenomena without meaning... is it really anything at all?

that is the whole point of nihilism - there are no values. Anywhere. That is what nietczhe meant.

You cant even form values as you can SEE in reality the negation of your meaning.

Morality is out the window in a sense - ABSOLUTE morality is out.

what interests me most is the club of rome and globalisation. We do strive for unification, at least the elites do. It's bad no one has any good pics or something.

Anyone know anything about future plans for globalization?

Have you ever read Plato's Theory of Forms? It's a nice atomic treatise on the nature of reality.

>I am speaking about Heidegger.
Now it makes sense.

>'phenomena without meaning'
>the unconscious
>'is it really anything at all'

I don't know. In the brief moment in which I have become sentient, or imagine myself to be, I have witnessed every hand against the ineffable, striking it, lashing out against it, braying like asses that it cannot be or exist, yet it convulses and grows stronger in response to every blow.

here cryptome.org/rad.htm

nope, but I will then

sorry brah you lost me, my english is not that good (fucking symbols I swear)

rug.nl/staff/pauline.kleingeld/kleingeld-romantic-cosmopolitanism.pdf

I need to know more about those "beatiful ones" are they the same new age people call "cristal/indigo childs" ?

>sorry brah you lost me, my english is not that good (fucking symbols I swear)
>fucking symbols I swear
Exactly. An image of the real, followed by its abstraction into words.

>The winged sun being... what?
It is the orion nebula.

Lol that was on Ancient Aliens once(its a guilty pleasure, its just too funny not to watch). They said it had to be from alien space craft because it was too complicated, going on to talk about it being part of circuit boards.

For what I read on that, indigo childs are children with powers. So no.
The "beautiful ones" are just beta males that kind of choose to not reproduce, "choose" because they actually don't even try to. They just eat and groom themselves, and since they avoid the fighting required for mating they have no scars, and they are beautiful in regard of the alpha male always fighting each other for some mice's pussy.

I see. They're like the mices' nu males

I would say even more like the mgtow, because they really separate from society. Since the mice society is mostly about eating the food given by the humans and fucking, it could be close enough.
The nu males would be beta mice still engaging with others for everything but mating.
At some point, I think the alpha males attacked the offspring of others, to make more room for theirs I guess. Nu male would be beta mice defending the offspring that's not even theirs.

Sumerian Seal Confirms Winged Disk Is Orion Nebula - Danny Wilten

youtube.com/watch?v=uwJlEDMnrHM

Enjoy

Humanity is like a crop, each cycle is the same, always the same mistake

pic related.

We're so fucked

Anyone have any clue about the next happening?
>by the pricking of my thumbs
>something whicked this way comes

Looking for esoteric answers for worldly issues. Worked for the Vatican.

To carry your claim further, even previously unknown tribes in amazonian jungle, who had no contact with outsiders, exhibit this primal duality of life-light-order-male and death-dark-chaos-female in their religious pracitces. This is not to mean male and female as in sex but more as in ideas and symbols, the male and female source, if you will.

It would make sense, then if different groups of people came to the same vague symbolic conclusions and composites separately, that symbolism, and working with abstract ideas is an universal ability/property of our brain that arose before any language, numeric or alphabetical.

There is huge evidence that language only further developed this capability in time.

t. Anthropology and History of Religion courses in uni 6-7 years ago.

No, the symbol is more of a tool for our minds.
Which is where it ties to esoteric practices being a learning tool.

A symbol is essentially a term, a name. if you do not have a name for something you cannot think it, it does not exist to your mind. You can have a name without seeing the object, but you can't perceive an object without creating a symbol for it (i.e. when you first see a cat, the visual perception for it becomes your cat symbol)

At least that's what i think. If there is someone versed in esoterics, please comment, I am in no way knowledgeable and am just piecing this together from common knowledge...