Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
plus.google.com/ BlackPigeonSpeaks/posts/fNMkSDNDrtV
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and?
I think its good

Fuck off you alt right retard. No one wants to live in your over patriotic religious hellhole you call a paradiese

Good. It's 2016. Being conservative is OVER.

I literally cant tell if your being serious or are a false flag. The irony here has reached levels that make rational thought almost non exsistant.

how about you stop forcing lesbianism down kids throats

I can't tell if these are serious or not

How about you stop forcing you woman raping god and politically submissive thought processes down kids throat? Kids have a right to their own sexuality, you fucking idiot.

If conservatives knew anything about entertainment, this wouldn't be a problem.

>This show might cause me to consider other viewpoints and change my mind on things.
>OH NOOOOOOOO!

nevermind lol

I watched three episodes just to see what it's all about, it's shit

Bojack Horseman is way better

But it is. That's why higher learning, the height of intellectual thought, has completely banished conservative ideas.

They cant into entertainment because they belive we came from fanfiction zesuss jizz, and take alex jones at face value and not the best thing to happen to comedy since eric andre

Im being serious

Okay.

Serious question, when did it become a meme to hate jews?

itt pansies bitch at someone who DARES not like their moronic feminist propaganda spewing show

The show has a long work up to the real drama stuff but it's probably not go to be much better for you if you don't like the characters already.

Besides, not liking a thing is fine. It's just silly when tinfoils cry that a show is brainwashing kids by showing gay characters as regular people.

Oh boy, another "pretending to be retarded" thread.

This sure never gets tiring.

I dont hate them
i just think the pic is funny

but to answer your question, sometime in the early 1900s

Because it offends people, and the alt right has no ideology other than being contrarian.

>we voice our opinion
>PANSIE BITCHS
>we attack you for attacking our opinions
>HELP IM OPPRESSED MUH FREE SPEECH

There is plenty of conservative thought circulating in academia. Count how many conservative legislators and judges went to an ivy league law school.

I'd be more worried about the fact that America's conservative party is tearing itself apart than the issue of conservatism's reach in the universities.

At least ancient Egypt, probably earlier since some of the Jewish demons in their folklore are parodies of Mesopotamian gods.

13th Century B.C.

Yes, and if you're not careful, we'll indoctrinate your grandkids too! It's only a matter of time!

i have nothing against gays, i just hate how it promotes gender identity disorder as something normal, most kids get over it once theyre 14 but because of this show theyll keep wondering and may end up harming themselves

Bojack horseman is literally forced drama the cartoon.

But user, you don't need to worry. Just because you ended up as a self cutting little fag doesn't mean normal children will.

not the guy but when did i attack you? i just said it forces leftist values down kids thorats

Its not a disorder you fucking shithead. Lots of people have gender disphoria. Its not a phase they just get over. Drink bleach faggot

There is nothing wrong with that. Create your own show to counteract those values.

The religions are closely related, so that's not that surprising.

Might not be you but it gets the point across

You people are fucking made for each other.

better than trump/evangelical indoctrination. kys

Maybe if you didnt have such shit vales everyone wouldnt hate you

Clinical depression isn't a phase you just get over either but it's still a fucking "disorder", stop trying to replace science with your hurt feelings.

>harming themselves
In what way?

If you mean cutting/suicide due to depression, then maybe that's the fault of the people who treat them badly?

If you mean Chris-Chan style self mutilation, then that's the result of poor education and healthcare for that sort of thing.

what shit values? for hundreds of years conservative values prevailed and made the world what it is today

its you who want the next generation to be overly emotional crybabies

im talking about the "society doesnt fully accept me for who i am, im going to isolate myself instead of talking it out" type of self harm/social suicide

happens a lot with kids with gender identity disorder

They are old and outdated values. People were miserable with them and they always will be.

Ancient memes are the best. Much purer than what our generation shits out.

A person will always speak out against a person with differing values. Your statement can effectively be interpreted as 'If you agreed with us, then we'd agree with you.' It's also a pretty blatant appeal to consensus, which is a funny way of defending leftism.

Yeah, they dont get accepted because kf judgemental asshats that claim to "care" about them, only to ridicule them for not following the conservative status quo.

Technically yes, it was conservative values that created a world that prefers superior liberal values. We thank you for that. Now move over, you have been superseded.

They still dont feel right in there bodies. They dont get over it like you say. Also, ive had depression for ten years and i havent gotten over it, infact its gotten worse, get fucked.

>Happens a lot with the alt right
Fixed.

How does Steven Universe promote isolation for those who feel they don't fit in?

whatever you say kiddo
people are naturally hardwired to being conservative though
they CAN get over it by seeking therapy

Liberalism is an economic necessity. It makes 50% of the workforce available and reduces tensions with imported cheap labor.

The people who matter, the economists, are still conservative. They will show you mathematics that prove that the rich deserve to be rich and that making the rich richer is the best economic system.

>people are naturally hardwired to being conservative though
HA, i thought "traditional" values were retarded and outdated since i was a child. Also, they dont need your conservative brainnwashing to be comfertable with themselves, seriously slit your throat.

>the rich deserve to be rich
They dont deserve to hoard all there wealth, but yes thats understandable to an extant.

I think about it as "Bad VAing - the show". I can be tolerant of stuff, but bad VAing? Nope. Can't understand how people can stand the voices.

Therapists can help patients cope with mental disorders, but gender dysphoria can't be cured (unless you consider sex reassignment a cure, though all the comorbid issues are more than happy to tag along).

leftists truly type like theyre insecure
what are your values, kiddo?

>mathematics that prove that the rich deserve to be rich

I wasn't aware that entitlement was a mathematical function.

watch this please
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
plus.google.com/ BlackPigeonSpeaks/posts/fNMkSDNDrtV

Im not insecure about anything, stop projecting shithead.

>conservative propaganda
Into le trash it goes
Mods, plz nuke thread

OBJECTIVE:
The case is reported of a gender dysphoric patient who responded successfully to pharmacotherapy with pimozide.
CLINICAL PICTURE:
An adult male patient with a borderline learning disability presented with cross-dressing and a strong wish to undergo a sex change.
TREATMENT:
Supportive psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy with pimozide was tried.
OUTCOME:
There was an excellent response to pimozide 2 mg daily, with a cessation of both cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. When, after 1 year, the dose was reduced to 1 mg daily, there was a rapid return of the cross-dressing and the wish for sex reassignment. An increase in the dose again led to a remission which has been maintained since then.
CONCLUSION:
Pharmacotherapy with pimozide should be considered in cases of doubtful gender dysphoria

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

this is coming from a government site too

Personal liberty, strong economic and banking regulation and protection, environmentalism, nuclear power, transparent government, and guns.

They'd talk it out if they didn't feel threatened by people who want to 'fix' them, exile them or just beat the living crap out of them. Particularly from their own families.

looks like i misunderstood you, you're a traditional liberal, aka only good form of liberal

>Black Lives Matter: The rise of the DINDU

>insecure
>kiddo
Yeah yeah, go back to being irrelevant.

What's funny is OP is just flat out ignoring the posts that prove them wrong.

Did conservatives ever make a good cartoon?
I'm seriously asking here?

Is there any genuinely well written cartoon with christian conservative morals and messages?
Because the christian cartoons I was were pretty mediocre at best, and outright sucky for the most part

I am a 20 year old white greek man
also look at this nice fact

>Pharmacotherapy with pimozide should be considered in cases of doubtful gender dysphoria

Read as: when it's not clear whether or not someone actually suffers from gender dysphoria, it may be prudent to pursue treatment for mood and psychosis before pursuing treatment for gender dysphoria

>this is coming from a government site too

lolno. It's from the Australian & New Zealand Journal of Psychology. PubMed is a search engine for scientific articles from peer reviewed medical journals, and its presence on the site does not represent an endorsement of the material by any government. I'm not suggesting that the article is bad, and as I've already pointed out, its correctness is not a strong point in your favor anyway (though it is from 1996, which means it's most likely totally obsolete even if its conclusion is still supported). I am, however, pointing out that you are an illiterate who shouldn't be trusted with a search bar.

>for hundreds of years conservative values prevailed and made the world what it is today
>for hundreds of years manifest destiny and imperialism prevailed and made the world what it is today
>for hundreds of years the Catholic Church and religious dogma prevailed and made the world what it is today
>for hundreds of years the Roman Empire and the Olympian religion prevailed and made the world what it is today
>For hundreds of years Greek enlightenment and Alexander's empire prevailed and made the world what it is today
>For hundreds of years Mighty Pharaoh and pyramid-building prevailed and made the world what it is today
>For hundreds of years Babylon and our agrarian society prevailed and made the world what it is today
>For hundreds of years hunter-gathering and cave-drawing prevailed and made the world what it is today
>OOK OOK OOK *throws shit at cavemen wearing pants*
The more things change, user...

BoJack Horseman is even more liberal
they had an abortion episode for crying out loud, and one of the main characters is a self-proclaimed third wave feminist

hating Jews was a thing since the Roman Empire
something to do with their refusal to assimilate into a more cosmopolitan culture, which was an issue till around the early 19th century, but people never forget

Yeah but it isn't furry bait so this alt-right camelfucker hates it.

Family Guy is more of a feminist propaganda than this show

they are not pretending

For todays reasons? Maybe in the late 1800s.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

nobody is forcing anything

nah, I take Trump over Hillary any day

and I love this show

>made the world what it is today

yeah, a worthless shit-hole in desperate need of purging

edgy

you named the problem yourself

they isolate themselves because they are not accepted
they are not accepted because of shitheads like you

its only natural, there will always be people like me

I wish more shows had lesbians in them. So many with wasted potential.

it doesn't, everyone co-exists and interacts with each other without anyone being isolated
even asshats like Lars or Ronaldo

>people are naturally hardwired to being conservative though
True, but there is always such a thing as too much

I consider my self a conservative, and even I think you are a worthless sub-human peace of shit

good for you

I do not argue with that

Does not mean people should take you seriously tho
Really, there is no difference between you and a generic SJW
just a different packaging

I second that notion
Makes it so much hotter

and people like you are the reason why SJWs got so powerful in the first place
you drove people to support those loonies

in a way, it is your own fault

it actually, if there is no rich who is going to pay to the workers.