/got general/

"Ignore the assblasted redditor" Edition.

Prev on /got/:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KH7sIOBJqLA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6iBjjRfyng8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mods please delete this thread

Azor Meera

>retard stannisfag
saged ur thread, homo

Azor Jaime

This.

First for the Knight in Shining Armor

Sansa...

When is this show getting good? I have watched 7 seasons and I have yet to enjoy it.

I think the show died with Bobby B.

Dany dies early in season 8.

An inspiration to us all. If only he could have killed Dany and then died. He would be called the Dragonslayer, and not Kingslayer.

The rape, Sansa.

Jaime /ourguy/ Lannister

>post yfw the dothraki invasion redpills the entire west on the danger of barbarian invaders

The writing is so left-centric this season, Double Dicks arent even trying to hide it. I hate those kime faggots

unironically laughed

>implying (((D&D))) will let them do anything wrong

The scene that ruined the show.

DBZ/Naruto are more entertaining than Game of Thrones, just reminding that one user who thinks Naruto wasn't nearly as entertaining. Pretty sure Game of Thrones has nothing interesting like sharingan, jutsus, ninjas, awesome techniques, cool villains like Madara, or plot twists like Tobi being Obito. Yeah, all we get in Game of Thrones is people fucking their sisters and farting.

>everything turned out all right . jpeg

VERY fast doggo running at incredible hihg speed

I'm still hoping Bronn got him.
Sir Bronn the Dragoslayer of the Blackwater Bay
Has a ring to it.

Purge the dothraki with Valyrian fire.

i stopped watching after that.

The scene that saved the show

Can someone tell me how much time has passed between season 1 and season 7? Bran looks way older now, like wasn't he 10 in season 1? Now he looks at least 14 or 15, also I guess he rapes his sister or something?

What is it with this show and raping of family members?

Damn, these are nice.

its back in season 2. We can pick a number of them from that awful ass season.

Like Jaime kinslaying
Like the volantis bitch, and marriage under the seven
like no jeyne poole
like the butcher of stannis
like the first major battle, blackwater, being a piece of shit. Literally no chain
like is he a ham?
Like no Loras rampage on the kingsguard

by the time that scene showed up, anyone sensible had already given up on the show, I know I did.

I unironically like Brienne as a character.
I hate how they dimished her achievements by turning Arya into an animu ninja assassin.

1 year per season just like in real life, they just don't mention it

But you'll still watch the show

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for westerosi children"

What did /ourboy/ mean by this?

Oh shit, really? So Bran would be 17 now? Damn, didn't know so much time had passed between each season.

>Sup Forumstard so assblasted he makes a new thread and clutters Sup Forums with another general just to feel better

What the fuck happened lads?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KH7sIOBJqLA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6iBjjRfyng8

>Sup Forumstard
I think the ultimate faggot thing to do is encourage Sup Forums posting by starting the thread and making it about Sup Forums desu
You want to get rid of Sup Forums? Just ignore it.

>low iq shitskin feels the need to follow chad posters

you never really broke the chains didn't you