Why is affirmative action wrong, Sup Forums...

Why is affirmative action wrong, Sup Forums? Many blacks would be just as successful as whites if they were just as economically advantaged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqP38kZC1QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>economically advantaged
btfo yourself
so rich black > poor white for the position?

You can't just give stuff to people because they don't have...

God doesnt like niggers then

That's funny because I remember it being statistically proven that rich blacks have SAT scores on par with poor whites

theres more poor whites then blacks in my country
and giving someone an advantage based on skin color is racist
if the advantage was based on economic level then maybe you could get away with it (special privileges for poor families) but otherwise nope its just racist garbage kinda like the ideas of white privilege and as Hillary Clinton put it "invisible barriers" that black people face. Yeah... they are invisible alright. So invisible they don't exist.

I guess that's where god wants them

So God thinks blacks deserve to be impoverished even if they don't agree with him?

Sounds like a good argument for stopping affirmative action then.

Whites are successful because they worked for their economical advantage.

whites are succesful because of their ancestors getting lucky with the geoeconomical and geopolitlcal location they settled at.

Kek, Indian tribes in the Americas refute your argument.

Because it amplifies the effect of the Peter principal.

that explains why the Indians had a huge empire and flying teepee's before we genocided them
oh wait...

that explains why Africa the most fertile continent on earth has always been a shithole... oh wait

>white people stole da magic land!!!! dats what happened

>god

I'm not a fedora but whites simply seized the moment and conquered the world so they have it easier now.

Indian tribes didn't have much contact with developed civilization and lacked important animals like horses. Whites were the most centralized. Asia and Africa gave many things to them.

Lmfao yes I'm sure that explains why when Europeans were invading with muskets, they hadn't even invented the wheel yet.

Try harder dumbass, when whites get out of their snowy winter hell holes and go to fertile locations like Africa, the countries that they found like Rhodesia become so prosperous and so powerful that it is shocking.

>muskets
Funny to mention that considering that gunpowder wasn't invented by whites.

Without other advanced civilizations and links between such nations, Europe wouldn't have prospered. Constant warfare, conquest and trade with many civilizations is what got Europe so powerful. Prussia were a bunch of indian tribe tier snowniggers until they got conquered. Same with your country.

If they were capable of being as successful as whites, they wouldn't be economically disadvantaged in the first place and wouldn't need whites to put them into higher positions.

Does no one ever think this through?

youtube.com/watch?v=QqP38kZC1QA

>Indian tribes didn't have much contact with developed civilization and lacked important animals like horses.

...right.

That's what he's saying.

>Africans didn't have domesticated animal labor!

Maybe they should have fucking domesticated the animals then.

Jesus, I don't get this argument.

>Yeah, it's not fair, because whites traveled to Asia and copied a bunch of their shit

Maybe Africans should have traveled to Asia then and done the fucking same.

If that were true then affirmative action would be based solely on economic standing, not race.

>Without other advanced civilizations and links between such nations, Europe wouldn't have prospered.

No shit. That's what humans do. They learn and adapt.

The shittier humans remain like animals - They just get conquered and subsumed.

How about affirmative action for pedos, is it still wrong?

>Why is affirmative action wrong, Sup Forums?

It is based on the bigotry of low expectations.

>Why doesn't she just apply for the job?

>Well....

>Well, what?

>She is one of THOSE people.

>Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I see. Better give her a helping hand then.

so

bad luck

If they're just as capable they wouldn't need this in the first place

>inb4 white privilige

There are approximately as many poor whites as blackz in america. Not per race, per capita obviously, but that hardly changes the economic standing of those whites who don't have wealth.

Give aid to those who need it individually. If one group has greater need they will recieve greater aid. But race based scholarships, and more insidiously, race taken into account for program acceptance and hiring, is blatant and indefensible descrimination.

>economically advantaged
I thought they had enough money from sucking all the welfare checks from the government and robbing all your fucking shit.