Artemis is in the house!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottyLobdell/status/774622499355058176
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a seriously an awesome cover.

The hell is "hem"?
I hear screams of whitewashing.

>I hear screams of whitewashing.

Artemis has always been part of Egyptians Amazons isn't she? Why should anyone cry whitewashing now?

I freaking love Battle Axes!!!!

Even this Artemis stuff looks better than how Lobdell wrote Cassie

What the hell Lobdell?

Dexter Soy? k, I'll try it

>still no bizaro
Im foaming at the bit.

What do you think is weapon in the train?

Are you implying egiptians were black ?

>Red Hood is now entertaining with great art.
What the fuck, Rebirth?!

>Copying Ruka's Wonder Woman's origin was a lie
>Lobdell can't stop having Jason over narrate

I just want a decent Red Hood series

I guess we dont have to add another to the pile of cursed names.
Unless they fuck up bizarro then yeah the name may well be cursed.

Pretty interesting so far. Can't wait for the next issue.

Why is Soy being wasted on Red Hood/Lobdell?

Becasue they need to throw Jasonfags a bone every now and then

>Always get overshadowed by Dick
>Opposite of Dick in every way, like
>Everyone hates him (character wise and reader wise)
>Not a chick magnet (even Tim can get more girls than him, hell, even Damian already attracted chick more than Jason)
>Bruce likes him the least
>Stuck with the worst writer (Fuck lodbell)
>Have been dead, and everyone prefer if he just die permanently
>Another Robin also died but that robin got better treatment than him
>Always get rekt by Damian
>Most cast he's been with mostly was just used Dick's friends

He's my most favorite and one of the reason was because he's the most unfortunate character I have read. Everyday I pray he got better treatment, and still hoping it will come soon.

>Artemis is still a Bana
Mixed feelings.

>Rucka
The fuck are you on about? The Bana-Migdhall were created by Perez, and Artemis herself created by William Messnar-Loebs.

>>Always get overshadowed by Dick

Every Robin gets overshadowed by Dick

>>Opposite of Dick in every way, like

Different more like

>>Everyone hates him (character wise and reader wise)

Nah.

>>Not a chick magnet (even Tim can get more girls than him, hell, even Damian already attracted chick more than Jason)

Is never a focus of his character but you have Rose, Isabel, Gabbi and Essence in the past five years.

>>Bruce likes him the least

Wrong. Bruce is dissapointed but he loves him. Arguably the most of the Robins due his death.

>>Stuck with the worst writer (Fuck lodbell)

That is a funny way to write Tynion or Snyder

>>Have been dead, and everyone prefer if he just die permanently

Wrong again

>>Another Robin also died but that robin got better treatment than him

You mean the death becoming a footnote a couple of months later against becoming such a monumental event that is referenced again and again? Yeah sure.

>>Always get rekt by Damian

Who doesn't these days?

>>Most cast he's been with mostly was just used Dick's friends

And yet they've been handled way better.

>Rose, Isabel, Gabbi and Essence in the past five years.
More like 'literal who', right?

He refers to current WW story EVERYTHING IS A LIE, AM I DAUGHTER OF ZEUS OR CLAY GOLEM OR GENDERFLIPPED RUCKA?

>>>Stuck with the worst writer (Fuck lodbell)

>That is a funny way to write Tynion or Snyder

While Tynion's run was worse then Lobdell's (some fucking how). Tynion has also managed to write some decent stuff. Lobdell consistently writes substandard dreck that, at his best may be described as mediocre.

>That is a funny way to write Tynion or Snyder
>Lobdell handles characters better
Dark Tzitzimine pls go.

The many kind of Jasonfags.
I prefer this jasonfags.

>Lobdell is already backing to narrating everything that happened the issue

How do you manage to find these threads?

>Not a chick magnet
>everyone forgets about I FUCKED YOUR MOM

That's just talia being a slut.

He needs to use that as an insult soon.

>He's my most favorite
Your points make it quite obvious that you hardly read any of his books. So no, I don't believe he is your favorite.

I like that the Bana have been reintroduced. It means Grace can come back and Mercy can be an Amazon too.

They're a nice compromise for the raping and murdering Amazons.

He's right tho, and all that point is the reason Sup Forums hate him.

>Artemis
WHEN AM BIZARRO GOING TO BE ABSENT FROM COMIC?

Bizarro am not going to appear at beginning of this issue as surprising twist.

No, he isn't. And I know this because unlike you (and him), I actually bothered to read all of his stories.

And Sup Forums isn't one a person. Some likes him, others don't. His haters are just more vocal.

>He's my favorite
I dunno, user. From your points it seems like you just want another Dick

Dick a literal chad. I had no sympathies with him.

>Lobdell

He's basically a product of the 90's. He writes fun dumb stuff that isn't strong on continuity or character work.

His Gen13 was one note, but pretty entertaining.

>you just want another Dick

He was poor circus people. And he spent his 90's run in Bludhaven just being a cop.

Remember when the Rebirth issue came out, and we thought we were going to have a good Red Hood book for once?

Probably to test him out. After six issues, he'll probably be promoted to a double-shipped Titans or something

That's known already. First trade and off he go.

tzitzi please go

Why is Bizzaro of all people replacing Roy?

Reminder that in only one year since his resurrection, Damian has progressed more as a character and has led in more good stories than Jason has in 10 years

Reminder that the entirety of New 52 Red Hood and the Outlaws has been thrown away and ignored, with Roy and Starfire being characters again, and Jason going back to having daddy issues

Reminder that Tynion still wrote a better Jason in Batman and Robin Eternal, in which he jobs every five pages so that Harper or Dick can save him, than Lobdell did in the entirety of RHATO

Hey, you can make foolish assumptions if you want to, but that doesn't mean the rest of us did.

Not really. Hardly anyone was excited when it was announced and the rebirth book trun out to be a big suprise.

Sup Forums was calling it "THE BEST REBIRTH BOOK YET" because it had a couple of Batdad moments. It was like a discount Tomasi book

when does Bizzaro show up, having him in a team is something i always wanted

Because Dark Trinity. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman.

Red Hood Rebirth issue was actually the best. So Sup Forums wasn't wrong for once.

Only if you didn't read any other Rebirth issue

I did and I still think it's the best.

You forgot the "Everyone wants the Dick".

I would have loved to be here during the first rhato #1 storytime all those years ago.
Seeing the reaction to that starfire page aould have been incredible.

What does that mean?

>Wrong. Bruce is dissapointed but he loves him. Arguably the most of the Robins due his death.
Are you serious nigga?

>all those years ago

Fuck man, it was only 2011.

I would rather hangs out with edgy faggot instead of pussy magnet.

Not him, but I actually agree with this.

Why does every RHATO thread near-instantly devolve into "BOO HOO WHY NOBODY LOVE JASON?????" whining? Goddamn.

Yea, right? God forbid anyone EVER defend Jason.

Jason is shit
He's suck ass
We should just bash character for no reason, right?

Every Red Hood thread:
>Red Hood sux
>Lobdell sux
FIFY.

>Sup Forums is a hivemind
So do you always believe that the vocal minority is the majority, or do you just put on your stupid hat when you're online?

>with or against mentality
Get out. Just leave existence, you whiny sack of shit.

I'm just pissed off because a good artist is being wasted here for no good reason. I'd take Dexter Soy on Batman instantly over Finch or Janin.

You wouldn't even know Soy if he wasn't in this book. So shut up and leave.

It's one person samefagging, and throwing tantrums because God forbid someone doesn't think Scott Lobdell isn't the greatest writer who ever lived

>Finch's ugly faces and dynamic lines on a book with Bizarre and shitmask Jason
Yes please

Nigger I've seen his work on Arkham comics. He's a top tier artist that deserves better than fucking RHATO.

i kinda want to see pic related in the next page.

You're gonna need bigger gun to do that to an Amazon.

I personally loved it.

Jason/ Artemis when?

Nope

no

>implying they won't form a sibling-like relationship
>implying Artemis wont playfully bully Jason
user, pls.

>implying she isn't going to make him into her little fucktoy

Of course Sup Forums devolves into the usual anti-Lobdell circlejerk you low-lifes are too busy jerking over low grade crap like Vision and Omega Men aimed at the lowest common denominator to appreciate the greatest modern comic of all time Scott Lobdell is a literary genius on the level of Moore and Ellis and the amount of depth he brings to these characters through their inner thoughts is unparalleled this masterpiece is an even better series that continues off the legendary Red Hood saga that Lobdell started 5 years ago (only briefly derailed by that sexual deviant James Tynion)

no

wait

twitter.com/ScottyLobdell/status/774622499355058176

Based Lobdell

>twitter.com/ScottyLobdell/status/774622499355058176
Good for Lodbell. He's absolutely right.

RED HOOD was my favorite Bat-Family character before the reboot. I grew up with him as a Robin, i loved his comeback as Red Hood and i enjoyed the few stories Judd Winick did about the character.

But then they gave the character to Scott Lobdell who turned him into a dudebro with guns and also a fucking magical ninja capable of drawing magical swords. The comic was awful full with over-narration and any character progression happened off-panel with everything being explained over info-dumps. I HATE IT EVERYTHING LOBDELL DID WITH THE CHARACTER! HATED IT!

Somehow with good grace of God Lobdell is ignoring his own bullshit and writing Red Hood as he used to be before the reboot, but i'm sure he's going to fuck up something. He's already doing narration over narration.

You could've taken out all of Jason's narration boxes there and missed nothing from this scene.

Aside of an useful recap for those who missed the previous issue

There's even no need for that because Red Hood in the next pages tells her that he's working for Black Mask to get the same weapon she's looking for. Anyone with minimal knowledge of Batman would know that he's working for a mob guy.

why is jason so faggy then?

His name is Jason Todd.

He used to be Robin.

Until he died.

Because you ship him with Dick.

It's a shame that you know the artist has to draw big splash pages just to fit in the lettering, when you know they're probably talented enough to do some clever panel-to-panel story progression

Except for the "going undercover" bit

jason wishes

no, but they weren't white either