What the FUCK man? I expected a mediocre Marvel capeshit but got literal capekino...

What the FUCK man? I expected a mediocre Marvel capeshit but got literal capekino. This was the first capeshit that blew me away since Spider-Man 2.

Absolutely amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZzBZQf_7Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=EsojRUma7w4
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ido9I-CQY
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/05/14/why-ego-told-star-lord-he-killed-his-mom/
youtube.com/watch?v=E_-U6PNAycw
youtube.com/watch?v=PSFubnlA37o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's Reddit ass fuck, and like Spider-man: Diversitycoming shoes RDJ Iron Man in because they're not confident in the actual property.

Eh, even if you're shitposting, I actually like GotG, while most of the Marvel stuff is sort of boring.

It fills a little bit of the Fifth Element hole for me, and is able to not take itself so seriously like Fifth Element.

No Ruby Rhod, though, but other than that

The first movie made like 800 million at the box office, you really think they're aren't confident in the property? Fucking retard

I legitimately don't remember Iron Man being in GoTG2

He wasn't. user's either memeing or, like most of Sup Forums, has expert opinions on things he's never/will never see

WTF iron man doing in this? lmao

anyway, i agree, Marvel movies are shit but this one got me off guard

Well, I guess this confirms that the people who shitpost about Marvel movies don't actually watch the movies. That explains a lot.

In the comics Iron Man actually does have a connection to GotG2 because the character Taserface somehow acquired an Iron Man suit and worshipped it as a god or something, not sure of the specifics.

Yes, everyone is one person.

Don't try to dismiss that you just claimed Iron Man is in GotG2.

Taser...face... pffftttthhaahahhahahahaHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH*choke sounds* AHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHA

I want to a Mantis.

>we literally want the anime audience

There is a reason why he is called Taserface.

Please be gay somewhere else
Mantis is PURE

So they fucked a character up like they did with Mandarin? Or he's yet to become badass?

Mantis' actor is French or something, that is like the complete opposite of anime.

Not even one memorable moment. Pure drivel with dialogue on par with teenage fan-fiction.
If you think any capeshit ever is "AMAZING", you are a pleb, a child, or both.

French-Korean-Russian. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

Nah, he's dead. So yes, James Gunn fucked him up because he personally finds Taserface to be the stupidest name ever. Funny coming from a guy whose name is literally "gun."

I tell you they missed a huge opportunity by not having him actually taser someone with his face.

GotG weren't a popular property with Marvel. Gunn was given a whole lot of leeway to do what he wanted and made if extremely different than the comic, and it paid off for them.

DUDE PACMAN LMAO!!11!

Look at that character and tell me it isn't blatantly anime looking.
>the actor is French so hurr durr
Josh Brolin is a white guy from California. No way he's a purple alien god

>character with visible lips and nostrils
>"anime looking"
Idiot.

This movie was perfect to me. It actually made me happy leaving the theater, I loved every character, every action setpiece, every song, the visuals were amazing, the plot interesting. I mean holy shit, there just wasn't anything I disliked. I was worried about how they would portray Ego and they didn't shy away from how weird he is at all. People also dont like the vol 2 soundtrack but I fucking loved it. Instead of run of the mill top charting songs, almost all of them are directly tied to the scenes and emotions in the movie, while being intimate emotional songs in of themselves. Father and Son is amazing once I started listening to it, more meaningful than C-C-C-C-CHERY BOMB which is cool but was only in there because it was cool. I love how all the plot lines tie together in the end for an amazing third act, whereas I get bored at the third act of the first one and the Guardians never really "fight" Ronan. Everything with Ego and Yondu was fantastic. Favorite character was Gamora because she was so cute.

People love the first movie for the character moments, not the paper thin plot. This one has much more of that and an interesting story to tell as well. I love the decision to separate the team after an opening establishing how well they work together. I could go on and on, its got to be my favorite Marvel movie by far. I loved Spider-Man too but it didn't bring me the sheer joy of seeing Stan Lee hanging out with the Watchers

Too many fucking memorable moments for me to name favorites but what I always remember is this scene where Peter jumps out to fight and Wham Bang Shang a Lang starts playing.
youtube.com/watch?v=hZzBZQf_7Tk

Saw it in theatres. For how much love they got for good visuals, they dropped the ball on Vol 2. Certain sequences were like 1995 tier, such as Kurt Russell explaining his origins, parts of the final showdown, the ship initial ship crashing, etc.

You're just watching shit anime only

>literally posts a picture from a video game
>still no lips

Mm mmm mm..

>the moment you realize Sup Forums is full of pirate cucks that dont watch movies until got torrented

>literal capekino
I was going to call you a moron, but then I realized you're probably 12 years old.

LE DRAX TURDS XDD

What a pitiful post.

hehehe I chortled at this scene OP hehe truly KINO my dudeston

>no fun allowed

I never noticed how cute Groot looks in that scene. Thanks for posting it.

My theater was full of people with lives who aren't kissless virgins, so there was plenty of hearty laughter at this scene, including from me, my family, and both of my girlfriends.

what do you mean? I said it's KINO my dudeston those funny faces are epic

Perhaps you need an explanation.
youtube.com/watch?v=EsojRUma7w4

>I MAKE LE BIGGIE POOPIES DO YOU LIKE SMELLY BIGGIE POOPIES TOO?
>Son I gave you mum cancer for no reason let's fight now heh
>WHACKY FACES BECUZ WE'RE IN HYPERSPACE UR SOMETHING ARE YOU LAUGHING YET?
>I TURNED MYSELF INTO A BABY TREE MORTY *BURP* I'M BABY GREEEEEEWT
A literal 2 hour long Rick and Morty episode, 3/10 anyone giving more is a shill

and even then they seldom watch what them
see

Reminder that all of these scenes were in trailers so this person hasn't actually seen the movie.

jesus christ glad I didn't watch this and never will

please contain your autism sir

Looks like you could use another explanation.
youtube.com/watch?v=A3Ido9I-CQY

The cancer thing wasn't in trailers. Why do you lie?

I knew this was going to be bad because the first one was pretty bad too, but boy I wasn't expecting this piece of shit

Its pretty good user but some scenes fall flat

The turd joke scene is a really bad one

You obviously just read this article instead of watching the movie.
comicbook.com/marvel/2017/05/14/why-ego-told-star-lord-he-killed-his-mom/

How does it feel paying Marvel not once, but twice, to see something you knew you'd hate? WeThey love people like you.

>I LIKE MAKING BABIES THE OLD WAY Y'KNOW, LIKE [censored] KNOW WHAT AM I GETTING AT HERE AUDIENCE? *winks*
>MAYBE YOU COULD TEACH ME HOW TO [censored] HAHA *wink wink*
For anyone reading this thread, the entire movie is like this. Family Guy has more dignity than this

That's not an actual quote from the movie. In fact that's a quote from Xavier: Renegade Angel. What the fuck are you trying to pull?

you understood this now? Sup Forums always has threads about movies when they are released and when the torrents hit

>WeThey

>paying for marlel after Age of Ultron
>WE
Jesus fucking christ

It just feels like it's trying to be like three movies at once and failing at all of them.
The Sovereign are little better than plot devices in the sense that they're dickish and evil for no good reason except to drive the plot forward.
Stallone and the other Ravagers are worse future plot hooks than Bruce's email in BvS.
This movie should have just been about the Guardians vs Ego. All the other shit is stupid and weighs down the narrative.

The Sovereign are just there to add more tension to the situation while setting up for their role in GotG3. Rumor has it they're going to cast Ryan Gosling as Adam Warlock.

>Rumor has it they're going to cast Ryan Gosling as Adam Warlock.
we move further from christ ever day

You need to learn to respect a good performance, no matter the context.

Wait this shit is actually in the movie? I thought it was just some Reddit content aware scale memes. Holy fuck what was Marvel thinking?
Also
>Today's secret comment code: Space Jump Fun

I found the dialogues of bautista very funny, desu, senpai.

It's literally a 20 second clip dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=E_-U6PNAycw

And my theater laughed so they clearly knew what they were doing.

Much as I loved it, I found it funny that Michael Rooker actually fell asleep during the funeral scene when Chris Pratt was in the middle of an emotional speech.

Is this guy one of the infinity stone holders?

>new marvel movie comes out
>FEATURING IRON MAN FROM IRON MAN MOVIES!

youtube.com/watch?v=PSFubnlA37o
>flat out throw in The Watcher instead of saving him for IW
>they clearly knew what they were doing

OP image is great because you see how many people on Sup Forums are shitposters who come in the threads and shitpost but don't actually watch the movies.

I don't mind it, but it boggles my mind that people use "setting up for future films" as a criticism of BvS when Marvel movies do this all the time.

I also find it strange that someone made a music video of that clip. Like, why?

because BvS did it poorly

Thats because Marvel movies do it better when it comes to setting up future movies

like when? I don't remember off the top of my head

The Bruce email that shows Lex had not only been monitoring the metahumans but went to the extent of giving them codenames and superhero logos

It could be Korg who is in Thor: Ragnarok.

Or just some randoms of the same species.

are you serious or did you forget the video clips in an email

Yeah, and after Bruce got that information he went to the nigger woman in Sucide Squad to get the exact same information.

No I mean which Marvel movies did it better my bad

Are you memeing? That shit was garbage. GotG1 was better but that isn't saying much.

>dishevelledfu comin thru

She looked really good with her hair down. I thought she looked stupid the whole movie because of this dumb helmet and then this happened.

Literally all of them. The e-mail attachment had absolutely nothing to do with the BvS storyline. It was just shoehorned in there, much like the Barry timetravel bullshit. It's like they knew that an after credits scene was the right thing to do, but chose to do it differently to Marvel just for the sake of it.

He is memeing, it's popular here

RDJ isn't in the movie you dumb fuck

>hair down
>nerviously chewing a nail
>tired from maintaining perfect posture and the whole image
Want to hug and comfort her so bad.

>movie is called guardians of the galaxy
>they actually save the universe

absolute horseshit

Another galaxy is thousands jumps away, you really wanna see it?

chris tuckers best role to date and the one he says he is most proud of/he actually acts and isnt himself

I have in mind more the almost-completely incoherent vision had during the movie, as well as the Flash cameo. I say, "almost," because it at least relates to Superman never being stopped and apparently a dystopian, arid world resulting from that.

hes not
hes cable

do I need subtitles for any gook speak

Honestly? I agree. I always thought he was kind of samey but he was actually funny and fresh as Ruby Rhodd.

Mantis is a little hard to understand, but other than that, everyone is white.

someone post the pepeface one

Fun fact when he saw the costume he wanted out but the director told him it would bw awesome and he trusted him. Also Jamie Fox was originally casted but the director thought he was too buff and went with Chris because he was skinny and thought it would be more funny

Marvel is a lot more subtle about their teases. They know that only nerds care about that stuff so they limit their teases to visual stuff which only nerds will even notice, and post credit scenes which is LCD as possible. DC, meanwhile, literally stops the movie and interrupts it with their teases. Completely different.

And don't forget your wife's son, i think he was laughing the most of all.

>still no debicki webms
Only good part of the movie (haven't seen it)

Jesus christ, this is the kind of people you share a Television and Film board with.

haha upvoted my dude XD
this movie was h*lla fr*ckn epic!
cant wait for infinity war :D