Who else is hyped for Young Sheldon?

Who else is hyped for Young Sheldon?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1409365/
youtube.com/watch?v=XR-jIhwIfIw
youtube.com/watch?v=WMGz4ZO18xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's his catchphrase again?

I'm excited for the gym locker room scene where the jocks rape the shit out of him for correcting their grammar

Please be patient i have tism

Botswana

bazooka

who thought this was a good idea

>it's a young Sheldon discovers he can piss into bottles so he never has to get up from his computer, but mom finds them in his closet later episode

RACE WAR NOW

Every time I hear the name of this show I can't help but think of a soundcloud rapper with the name "yung sheldon"

Actually probably not a bad soundcloud rapper name

Watch this become a ratings hit, proving why you're some loser hater online instead of a genius producer and executive for television network.

BORZANGA?

BAZOOPER

does it take place in the Fargo S1 universe?

>different eye colours
which retard did the casting?

the mom is played by a different actress, too. i thought that was an odd decision.

topanga

The new actress is the mom's actual daughter irl iirc

is she fappable?

?

imdb.com/name/nm1409365/
Judge for yourself

They wont use his catchphrase yet but they will be using "YOUNG SHELDON" whenever he does some crazy kid antics

Abed from Community is a much better done autistic comedy relief
Coolcoolcool

I have barely seen any of BBT but I thought Sheldon's thing was that he hated his childhood and overbearing Christian mother, yet it sseems that in Young Sheldon his parents are pretty cool and understanding of him.

is the big bang theory the most reddit show in existence?

>33
>looks like shit
white women are garbage

Thats until he ends up getting bazookad in the ass by one of his elementary teacher whos a pedofile

It's an AU.

i think she looks good

>It's an AU.
Is this confirmed?

reddit hates this show

No, it's just my headcanon.

self-hatred is very common

carpe diem

My mom cried during the five minute preview thing. Normies are gonna love this show.

I can't believe people will actually watch this shit

the comments on that preview seem pretty negative, though. who knows.
youtube.com/watch?v=XR-jIhwIfIw

lost hard at 'i don't think this sermon applies to me, i'm only 9 years old. most evil doesn't start until puberty'.

Bronzonga

This is supposed to take place in a time before camera phones he would've been brutally murdered and probably sodomized if he talked to people like that.

ironic

the memes you learned from movies arent actually true
t. 90s fag

WAKE ME UP

seasons 1-4 are unironically some of the best TV comedy around in my opinion. im the opposite of whatever reddit is. Sup Forums, if you will.

For me, the name Young Sheldon just seems so bland, spotlighting how devoid of creativity this idea is.

Why not "The Little Bang Theory"?

PICKLE RICK

Oh no, you betcha they will be using the cursed word every episode.

>it's real

there is no god

zimbabwe

me haha le weird homoman is so funny xD WAKANDA!!!!!!!

A kid version of Bazinga, so like Beepers or Bazookas.

Something gay as shit like that.

There will be an episode where they tell the origin story of Bazinga.

It will be the greatest episode ever made.

moom

BONGO!

>Watch this become a ratings hit
Ratings will drop like a rock after the first episode. I give it two seasons.

Funny how the word Bazinga hasn't been used in years on that show. You retards use it more than Sheldon ever did in the entire series.

Why are you lying on a French terrorism attack board?

>Knowing anything about the contents of big bang theory

Well, alice, it seems we have both got. Autism

Rick and Morty

CAPE COLONY

Bourkini

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

Mazionga

Nigger those seasons are still utter shit in comparison to any other decent comedy show, you're reddit as fuck kill yourself faggot.

MOGADISHU

Enraged Enrique

ANGOLA

Barbados!

Sharingan

we live in an age where people don't even bother putting on a wig for billion $$ productions

this.
I suspect there maybe a running gag where he is beaten with a belt by his mom or dad and we should look at them as "oh those crazy backwards taxes people"

That kid is the kind of guy we used to beat up after school.

Ugh.

Bonanza!

BABOLINGO

you know what would be cool?
if sheldon turn himself into a pickle

>ugh
Kill yourself, dumbass bitch boy.

based zimbabwe poster

immediate kek

GARRINCHA

POPOZÃO

CAMERUN

as a TBBT auteur I had the cringe of my life: how can they have a fuckup of epic proportions up to this amount? I just watched the trailer for the first time and the actor who is supposed to be sheldons father also plays one of leonards old schoolyard bullies in an episode of the original series

t. actually laughs with the laugh track on BBT

BOSANSKI VOIJNA

That kid is pretty cute.

nonce

MESOTELIOMA

Oh but I wouldn't fuck him, i'm not a degenerate.
At most I'd just jerk off.

i'm pretty sure reddit doesn't like the big bang theory either

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Sheldon's thing is that he acts like an autistic child, but is in fact an adult

A child acting like a child will not make compelling tv

>I just watched the trailer for the first time and the actor who is supposed to be sheldons father also plays one of leonards old schoolyard bullies in an episode of the original series

It's a metaphor

ultimate kino

He pretends that he hated his childhood, in reality he loves his mother and he's a mummy's boy.

I'm honestly pretty excited. There's a lot of potential for comedy and heartfelt moments.

forced moom

BAMBOOZLED

RHODESIA

There's a BBT giant slot machine and you can spin the giant bazinga wheel.
youtube.com/watch?v=WMGz4ZO18xw