The main villain of the last cartoon you watched now had to kill Steven Universe. Can they do it?

The main villain of the last cartoon you watched now had to kill Steven Universe. Can they do it?

inb4 a bunch of people say they just watched SU

Venomous Drool?

I think he could actually pull it off if Steven didn't receive any back-up
For being such a goofy villain, guy is actually pretty brutal

Aku.

Well, see you in Hell you fat fucking faggot.

is that the guy who can't kill a single human?

Eh, probably not in all honesty.

Okay... uh... not counting that the last cartoon I watched WAS Steven Universe (and I don't think he's going to die in his own show...) would have been... Wander of Yonder.

I am totally in favor of watching Lord Hater try (and fail) to kill the little kid who's standing in his way of conquering earth. meanwhile, Onion steals his spaceship and rolls the whole thing.

nah, he would probably send steven to the mines to make an example of him.

>Samura Jack
>a single human

Not to mention you casually forgot to mention he takes over the whole world, destroying countless civilizations in the process.

Good enough for me.

I think Fatty's fucked

last thing i watched was YTP featuring Weegee so I'm pretty sure steven would be in trouble.

Does Mighty Magiswords even have a main villain?
Before that was Young Justice. That doesn't really have a central villain so I guess he is going up against the Reach/The Light in general. I don't like his odds, assuming all you need to do is harm his physical body enough that Rose reemerges.

You think Steven can reform the literal physical manifestation of all evil in the universe?

A single human who's trained and equipped to be a hard counter to Aku.

Remember that Aku conquered the entire earth without Jack in the way

:Make laugh: AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No.

For the record, Aku would probably either take over Homeworld or align himself with them if SJ and SU took place in the same universe.

Mako* fuck edits.
R.I.P. Mako

>Venture Bros

I guess Monarch is the "main villain"
He has killed children before, but he would probably end up killing Steven by accident, or have 23 do it

if sugar is writing, he can. He just cries and say people to not be evil because it makes him cries. And so far he has 100% success even against genocide war leaders.

But what about Steven vs Lord Dominator?

Remember, unlike Wander, Steven does actually fight back

You mean 24? They'd bond over their shared hatred of Lion Lickers.

>Ugh, Lion Lickers?
>I know! They don't even look like lions!

>And so far he has 100% success even against genocide war leaders.

yeah you haven't watched the show...

If tartakovsky is writing, as he's crying Aku picks him up in his hand, humors him for a few seconds, then crushes him.

Aku is WAY worse then a genocidal war leader, he is a literal embodiment of evil and darkness. He can't be anything else. And besides, he likes it.

>Watched Big O

Big Venus would neither care nor stop. Reality would cease to exist and Steven right along with it.

most people would be fucked against him

>Please, Mr Aku. You can't do this! Being evil is wrong! Enslaving the world is wrong! Please, you have to fix this!
>Hmmm, let me think.
>ponders
>NO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hated the ending of that show. Fucking CN ruining everything.

>mongul
I think so

It's almost as if Tartakovsky is a much better writer than Sugar is.

He's fucked.

forgot pic

Correction: Tim and Eric ruined everything. They bitched and moaned about CN spending money on anime. They wrote the end of that season to be a cliffhanger for a third season.

No he hasn't
Jasper essentially chose death before joining him, and Eyeball Ruby tried to kill him relentlessly before Steven ejected her into space

the only ones Steven reformed was a war prisoner who didn't want to have anything to do with the conflict in the fist place, and a simple grunt

dam, Steven was not even able to convince someone from his own side not to go genocidal and had to essentially put her down

freaking watch the show before going on to spew bullshit

>Bismuth
>Jasper
>Eyeball
Why in the hell do people who don't watch the show insist on talking about it?

>beaten
>will come back and join later
literally programmed to happen

Tartakovsky would not kill a kid in his own show
especially not a protagonist

the gymnastic you are going on there is insane. you should get help, before that delusion corrupt your real life.

This question is really really flawed. Steven is strong but not that strong, and he comes from a show that assumes that there is good in anyone. Even with that hes failed to help people before, he threw someone out into space to die recently.

To kill Steven you literally just need someone of decent strength who enjoys being a bad guy. As long as their actions aren't dictated by ignorance or fear, then Steven can't do shit to convince them to not fight.

>Not just bubbling the philosopher stone gem

That could be an interesting fight

Steven's naive, that's the problem. He thinks that deep down there's good in everyone, but that's really not the case at all.

I have bad new guy
I'm Steven

It's hard not to have an interesting fight with a person who can turn anything he touches into a bomb.

Not even in his own show, despite what anons who don't watch it seem to think.
>Don't kill me! Think about it, we're out in space, you might not ever make it back to get rewarded for it!
>BUT IF I KILL YOU I GET MY OWN PERSONAL WHORE

>"Steven converts 100%"
>"You are wrong, here are some simple examples"
>"WOW THE GYMNASTICS"

Indeed.

>bubbling a being that adsorbed "god"
>can literally alter the atomic structure of his gem
>and shatter it instantly

This is probably irrelevant but does anyone else picture Aku's daughters as kinda being like this?

>Bismuth
>Jasper
>Eyeball

Haven't you heard?
You are delusional and merely preforming mental gymnastics

He totally redeemed every single one of them

So when did season 5 leak?

I'm so glad Eyeball and the rest of the Ruby Squad are safe back on Earth as new members of the Crystal Gems. They're so cute it would have been a shame if they were floating aimlessly in the void of space or something awful like that.

Which is why he would not kill him

That would be more like something Jeph Loeb would do for cheap shock value

>Fuck, Kira problem wouldn't even need KQ.
Well, no, Steven is stronger than a human adult, Kira would need KQ without question.

he will not survive.

I loved those two.

Shredder would wreck Steven

>demon sisters vs the gems
oh boy

well, good thing Steven's entire skill-set is based around preventing that sort of thing from happening

did they ever explore how Killer Queen would interact with energy shields?
or if it can target a flying opponent?

that's what I mean by "Interesting"
I mean, Koichi almost succeeded at disabling it with a simple heat trick

>Camp WWE
Steven's got No Chance

Rick could kill anyone

he'd have to work for it tho

Steven would fuck Shredders shit desu

I don't know if you READ THE MANGA!!!!!!, but at the end Kira is basically a walking disintegrating bazooka with save-state spamming. He only lost because he was tricked and because the main character, like every Jojo, has the exact counter to his power. The only thing that can kill a Jojo villain is plot.

Anyway, last cartoon I watched is classic Captain Harlock. The Mazones are basically Homeworld, so...

He'd be kidnapped and replaced. (I chose this cause I'm playing it right now, and last cartoon I watched was SU.)

It depends. If Shredder is on full out relentless killing mode Steven stands no real chance. Shredder damned the Earth to stab Splinter because he had that much of a grudge

Oh please Steven would be wasting his time trying to prove Shredder had some good in him while Shredder keeps beating his ass in

what's up doc?

It is only fair for anons who don't watch the show to actually know the extent of Steven's abilities

>stronger than an average adult humans
>can create protective energy shields around himself as well as other people and objects (said shields being strong enough to withstand canon-fire )
>healing spit which can also fix inanimate objects
>can summon a shield, said shield was able to block shots from a space-ship
>can float

also less often used powers
>can create plant people that protect him with their lives
>can enter people's dreams
>can possess a person's body, if said person is asleep or unconscious, Steven himself has to be asleep and he looses control of the person if he is woken-up

wouldn't that mean seven s up against this guy?

AAHAHAHAHAHA you've just made a fool of yourself bucko

Well, if counts.

>Kingdom Hearts

Steven's fucked and his home world is doomed.

Big O exists in a loophole for these things. The second season was produced by Cartoon Network.

Also, his bubble shield is ridiculously versatile. He can bubble both himself and, if he's close, an external target, he can branch out telekinetic lassoes from the bubble, and he recently learned to grow spikes from the bubble. He's VERY resilient and he's learning to fight too, he's even starting to develop his signature attacks like the fluttter kick or the shield throw. He's not ungodly strong because it's not his thing, but he's at least "shonen hero during the first ten chapters" tier.

Except that Shredder has negative plot armor. He never wins.

This would be interesting

>can create protective energy shields around himself as well as other people and objects (said shields being strong enough to withstand canon-fire )
Don't forget it can have spikes.

And Kingdom Hearts is owned by Disney.

If he and Ruby ever fuse...

Is it because of the new season why so many people are watching Samurai Jack right now? I´m the third one on this thread.
Anyway, what they said. No one except for Jack can kill Aku, so they're basically screwed. I would love, however, seeing Aku taking over Homeworld; that'd be pretty sweet.

What if Aku sent Gem bounty hunters after Jack? That'd be sweet.

IDW Shredder wins on occasion, hell he had the city under his control for an entire arc

I'd liken Dio's minions to gem mutants and corrupted gems. I'd say a fight with Dio himself might be even at best even with Steven's plot armor, and probably in Dio's favor. Dio with ZA WURLDO would obviously win.

>Dio tries stealing Steven's body to claim Steven's gem powers as his own

Is Rick the main villain of rick and morty?

I mean... kind of.

pretty much, he destroyed his own universe and escaped into another one

Yes, assuming she gets off her yellow ass or at least sends a fleet.

>he destroyed his own universe
Because he fucked up when Morty asked him a way to get in Jessica's pants, may I remind you.

>Steven just convinces his new eldritch horror buddy to materialize a million tentacles to reach out and bubble the entire Homeworld armada.

>OG Powerpuff Girls

Quite a few villains in the show but the episode I watched was Speed Demon. In all honesty I could actually see HIM killing Steven but by killing him personally but more like causing him to get corrupted. If anything HIM would corrupt the crystal gems and have Steven fight for his life against them. Probably put him in a catch 22 where he can't bubble them since HIM took control of the entire town and/or has to shatter them. Plus HIM can screw with Steven his dreams and pretty much manipulate each gem by creating their own personal hell.

Him VS Pearl: Torments her with dreams of being in Rose's embrace while they dance but then the dream progresses. Rose switches dance partners to Greg and they waltz away, leaving her in their shadow.

Him Vs Garnet: This is the one I'd truly like to see. Him uses it's powers to cloud Garnets future sight so every vision is a BAD END. Or playing evil genie, grants Garnet's wish to stay fused but erases the memories/personalities of Ruby and Sapphire. However HIM locks a copy in Garnet so she remembers. This means that if she ever defuses then Ruby and Sapphire will go catatonic and all she has are memories of their love, not the actual feeling or actions inside her.

Him Vs Amethyst: See Amethyst in her room as she lies in the middle of it. Garbage starts to shift and swarm her like bugs trying to bury her. HIM laughs and whispers, "this is what you are!" and "you are what you eat!" as she either tries to punch and/or eat through the garbage burying her.

HIM vs Steven: HIM showing illusions of his Mother shattering Pink Diamond and starting to laugh maniacally. Then her face starts flooding the room with an evil laughing grin as Steven panics and closes his eyes. Him sends a shadow of Corrupted Jasper after him while he transforms into Stevonnie or Smoky Quartz in the dream. He instinctively attacks to protect himself and hits her in the gem spot. Jasper shatters and HIM whispers, "Like mother, like child."

Is the new season out?

>mass of the Cluster destabilizes Earth's orbit
>life can no longer be supported
>Homeworld wins

I agree that did happen, however Rick has multiple crimes under his belt and has even been imprisoned for being a universal threat to multiple universes and time lines at the end of season 2

yea

That's a good question but I don't know if there is a main villain at this point really. Maybe that Evil Morty will be in the coming season.

After he's done with Steven, he's gonna tear another another hole in Connie

>implying destabilizes have absolutely any effect on organic life

Yes but he cares about his family.

That sentimentality is a prime weakness for Steven to exploit.