(((United))) States BTFO!

(((United))) States BTFO!

Huuuurrr

>including the uk in the eu

Did they count the Brits medals?

Yeah

funny, I did not see any athletes competing for the EU, please provide a pic or source for all those atheletes

I hope the advocate sending one single EU team to Tokyo. Will be satisfying watching the UK beat the shit out of the entire EU.

Unfortunately, they did.

Another win for Globalism! This is the future, get used to it bigots.

>European Union
>Country

When will they all start wearing the same [EU] uniforms and competing with one team instead of 27?

"""""""Brits"""""""

Not a lot triggers, me these days, but this does! Fuck me, it's like they aren't even trying to hide the federal agenda slightly! And counting the UK as well!! Fuck those guys.

48 % OF ALL MEDALS
>48 % OF ALL MEDALS
48 % OF ALL MEDALS
>48 % OF ALL MEDALS
48 % OF ALL MEDALS
>48 % OF ALL MEDALS

anglo scum BTFO
did you really think your jew masters will let you get away with it?

""""British"""" athletes

It's a game of "where's wally"!

>europoors get no medals on their own so they have to combine their stats with real countries like Russia and Germany
kek

To all britfags and amerifats complaining about them including the UK, why shouldn't they? The britts are still part of the eu, they will leave soon, but they haven't yet.
Retarded spunkbuckets.

>it's still retarded to use EU vs USA semming eu isnt a country

yes of course, they are a part of the EU and will be

>Not country by country basis
>UK within EU

United States curb stomped all of you.

It is retarded. It's another way they can erode national identity. I wouldn't be surprised if they push for an EU team in Tokyo.

If the US could send 50 teams (one for each state) and count all their medals under the same flag, they'd do a lot better. It's a retarded comparison, anyone can see that. So its only purpose is propaganda to erode national identity further.

If we could send athletes from all 50 of our states we'd have hundreds of more medals than the EU.

The EU contributes absolutely nothing to UK sport. So not only are they counting medals from a country that has rejected their leftist federalisation of the continent, but they are claiming for something they had no input in at all.

>they will leave soon
you believe this crap?

SOROS WANTED DEAD BY PUTIN GET IN HERE NOWWW

hahahahahhahahahahahahahah the fucking EU. I give credit to the brits. they knew when to dip from that cuckfest. Dont get to full of yourselves little sister nations.

Ivan, I have some bad news...

Not really, but that is what they keep telling us, we'll see how well the british trump handles this clusterfuck

No fuck off.

Brexit means Brexit. Fuck you blind cucks who think the EU is benign and working for your benefit.

>Ivan
>Germany
Think you got that wrong there Nigel

Political suicide otherwise. Either we leave, or we have the biggest political upheaval in over a century and then leave. Since most of the scaremongering they did during the campaign has turned out to be wrong, and the refugee crisis/terrorism is completely out of control in Europe, the anti-EU sentiment has grown.

I'm not saying that the EU is devine and all powerful, heck i want to leave myself but lets face it.. How the fuck are you gonna leave if you haven't got a fucking plan!?

Is the EU a country? Do the athletes wear EU jerseys? Fly the EU flag?

Europoors getting btfo that the UK will be taking at least 30% of """their""" medals next Olympics

Soo white

Lol, if the EU had to field a team, they'd be trashed. The only reason they are at the top is because there are so damn many of them at the competition.

Take your federalist garbage elsewhere.

You would have a point if they didnt have multiple teams in the same events

And noone recognises the logical fallacy that the 'EU team' contains at least fifteen times more contestants than any single country would be allowed to enter...

Sorry I meant to type Ahmed.

Also shut up Sven. You're just butthurt they won't add an IKEA furniture-building event to the Olympics.

This.

Anglo raus. Limeys shouldn't be included in EU stats anymore.

divide usa in 50 separate countries
still say "we"

>The European union could enter 20+ times into a single race.

/thread

>almost all the winners are white

>include every single NATO country that we send money to into one statistic
>we

>Portugal
>0
>op

Hey Oliver, Isn't the UK in the EU for like the next 2 years?

European countries sent individual teams. If you count them all as one team, it's not unfeasible for an event to be run in the final where only the eu competes and for the EU to win all 3 medals for just the one event.

I'm sure if the United States got to have an athlete from each state participate simultaneously, we'd have a shit ton more medals. This is retarded.

Nice proxy Merkel. The USA is one country unlike the EU which is composed by 27 countries. Also the EU IS NOT A COUNTRY

le niglel garage meme

This

Soon unfortunately.

You mean where's golly

Holy fuck, get your shit together, even we got more medals than Portugal, and our country should be renamed to Corruption.

>united STATES
>union (of countries)
hmm

le irrelevant shit hole thinks his opinions matter meme

>China
>population of 1.4 billion
>can't even finish first place
manlets, when will they learn

We are still part of the EU and probably will be for the next 5 years.

Actually we have 1 bronze medal. But op is a faggot and should be hanged or is Merkel using a proxy.

Shitposting aside, Portugal's big problem is that they do not invest in any sports besides football.

Lol what the fuck

Australia doesn't even have a fucking chance in the fucking olympics, seeing as we have less people and less athletes to pick for the olympics

How the fuck are we supposed to compete with the EU 742.5 million people, America 318.9 million and China 1.357 billion

Like seriously....

do more squats

>making the EU seem better than it is
>hiding the performance of the UK who just voted to cuck europe

You do it with your anglo blood, like we did.

>4.5 million people
kiwi STRONK

Just imagine if there was just one country. How many medals they would get?

One world government now!

>Eurocucks are proud of the fact it took 28 teams to beat 1

The fuck dude?

They have never ever tried to hide their federal agenda.

Hell, the whole idea behind the EU is to create an European federation. I mean that's literally what the original ideologists behind it were planning.

Fuck EU, we didn't win our medals for them.
You might as well subtract them from your total, bitch.
Our medals are our medals, not anybody else's. Especially some portuguese fag's who can't win their own.
Pic totally related.

Pay your debts feta boy

>yes Europeans, you're all the same, we'll keep making this idea more regular then guilt you when we let Turkey join Europe and 75,000,000 of them want to be your neighbors
>no borders LOL you're all just Europeans anyway, countries aren't real, racists
>yes, good Europeans
>yes
>yesssssss

I'll trade you feta for chocolate and olive oil for beer, you can keep the change and consider my denbts paid. How's that?
Oh and as a bonus and a good will token, I'll give a good dicking to the belgian tourists that come baring their tits on our beaches here this summer, seems to me like they fucking need it and who am I to say no to our good friends and allies, right?

No barter. Pay your debts.

that european inferiority complex

>also lumping the UK's medals in

Pretty sad desu

Do the eurocrats who post this shit unironically actually think anyone is falling for it?

Even though I give you superior greek products for shitty belgian cancerous shit.
Even though I'm fucking your sisters and girlfriends here in Greece, so when they go back to Belgium they do no longer have a thirst for good cock and stay with you pathetic faggots instead of running off with some nigger.
You should be fucking thanking me, you ungrateful cuck.

>trying to push for Europeanism

fuck you EU, fucking kill yourself

They unironically think everyone is falling for it. We're living in a world with leaders being complete and total imbeciles.

>muh dik muh womyn

Nice nigger-tier posting feta boy.

The debts, Anastasis, the debts.

doesnt count, multiple EU nations are competing in the same event, while only 1 American team is.

Getting out was part of his plan.

The EU has around 3500 athletes at the Olympics, compared to america which has around 500.

.09 medals/athlete for the EU
.24 medals/athlete for the US

Really makes you think

>EU
>nearly 3.5k athletes at Rio
>109 golds
>USA
>~550 athletes at Rio
>46 golds

EU tries to combine to look good and still fails

Countries do not even exist anymore in 2016.
Sorry.

>Eu allowed to have contestants from every single country.
>USA only allowed from one country and not each individual state
>EU feels proud

I guess low self esteem countries need any boost they can get for their confidence.

Whatever, get cucked by niggers for all I care. You can't protect Europe if they don't want to be protected.
But we're not paying any debts to fucking Brussels.
It's been 8 years already, you might as well give up and stop asking. If you haven't realized yet that we're never gonna pay, then you're dumber than the niggers who are stealing your women.

so whites and asians won all the medals and people still think all races are equal

i mean fuck this is the summer Olympics the ones with running jumping and swimming.

Medals/country for the EU

331/27 =12

Medals/country for the US

121/1 = 121

Really makes you think.

Pay debts

You will, one way or another, Giorgios. You're just one poor powerless holiday destination next to roaches. Boasting in your position is amusing.

>muh diggu muh womynn

Literal nig nog-tier posting.

Pay débitos

Unlike you cucks we stand our ground.

Hey huehue now that your olympics are over, guess what's coming up next!

>we stand our ground

Yeah, history really proves that - it sure does.

Either you pay or the West will give you to roaches (I guess you're one of them).

Pay your debts.

Bah, you intend to sell us out anyway, so we're not paying you anything.