This is expected to start airing next month. I didn't know it was this close

This is expected to start airing next month. I didn't know it was this close.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l_rM3rAJsTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I haven't heard people talking about it. I guess because it's not plot driven. Iirc, it's just ten minute action shorts.

>I haven't heard people talking about it. I guess because it's not plot driven.

No cause it's not fucking out yet you cumwad.

>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
Fuck this show.

>no air date announced until the last minute

It's happening again.

60's Superman was 7 minutes an episode and was great. 11 minutes sounds alright to me.

She was saying that to get her mother not to sperg out.

It's a joke you idiot. Like if Batman went to Alfred with Zatanna and Black Canary and he said "these ladies are your friends?" To which Batman responds "more like sidekicks, Alfred."

Or if GL went to see the Guardians along with Superman and Captain Marvel and did the same thing.

Or if Booster Gold introduced Flash and Hawkman to Tee Kord and again said the sidekick remark. You're just an idiot.

Please dont censor the guns please dont censor the guns please dont censor the guns.

>responding to Hunter

Last time they did it due to muh theater shooting, which is retarded. There's no excuse this time.

>we never got King Kraken
Feels bad

This is like those faggots who complain about wondys slave line.
Your not meant to agree with her her first character arc is learning not to be a feminazi.

>Watch SDCC'16 trailer.
>Batman (Conroy)
>Firestorm
>Mongul
>Superman
>The Joker (Hamil)
>Wonder Woman
>Lobo
>Bleez
>Atom
>Blue Beetle Jamie
>Star Girl
>Martian Manhunter
>Etrigan
>Luthor
>Dex-Starr
>Hawkman
>Toyman
>Cyborg
>Brainiac
>Grundy
>Swamp Thing
>Plastic Man
>Zatanna
>Harley Quinn
>Vixen
>Mr. Freeze

Why would I not want to watch this again?

It's a team-up show where it takes members from the DC Universe and pairs them together to solve a dilemma; We have Booster Gold & Batman, Superman & Plastic Man, etc.

>HURR IT'S A JOKE
No it isn't, you fucking retards. It's a shitty line that's indicative of the awful writing this show is going to subject us to. And since Sup Forums has garbage taste, you mouth-breathing sheep are going to eat it up like you gobble up everything else. Kill yourselves.

>character development
>in a series of shorts
You're an idiot, kill yourself.

>Diana
>feminazi
You're a retarded casual, and now you really need to fucking kill yourself.

But does Zatanna have a good costume

Why not just a JLU sequel?

I don't think he was ever planned to be in it.

>Why would I not want to watch this again?
Because it's terrible. Having a bunch of recognizable names does not make something good. Take Super Robot Wars for example.

This is why crossovers are bad, they trick people into thinking they have anything of value just from having characters existing in the same space for a bit. It's pathetic that so many fall for that crap.

>Superman have Popeye eyes
>Wonder Woman have anime eyes and hair
>Batman have down syndrome
Dropped.

Your autism is showing.

Any gls confirmed?

SDCC Trailer

youtu.be/l_rM3rAJsTY

Your horrifically low standards are showing.

>being even slightly okay with a character who's entire thing is that she loves every person in existence unconditionally being shown treating her friends like crap
I say again, fucking kill yourself.

This is a part of a trailer, with no context. Why do you immediatly assume WW is a bitch or something? Can't you at least wait to see the whole thing before sperging out like a fucking retard?

Retarded.

At least the women are fine.

>Why do you immediatly assume WW is a bitch or something?
Because they always end up making her a bitch. The DCAU did it, all but a few Elseworlds stories did it, parodies do it, that shitpile of a movie is definitely going to do it... The only time Diana isn't written as a complete asshole is in her own book, because nobody can be bothered to do any fucking research. They just figure "Oh, she's from an all female society, so she must be a complete douchebag." and have her yell at everyone. Lazy faggots all of you.

>Because she's a bitch in some cartoon and elseworlds stories, she must be a bitch in that new cartoon because of these 5 seconds from the trailer
We're reaching new levels of autism here.

See

Why the fuck else would she say something so out of character if not for bad writing? Diana isn't her mom's bitch, she'd tell her to be nice because, as an ambassador, fostering good relations between her people and others is literally her goddamned job.

How many other bullshit defenses are you morons going to pull out of your ass before you realize the shitheap you're about to jump into by watching this show? Goddamn.

The design looks pretty bad.

>It's happening again.
Kids the target audience for this show don't need months of advance warning.

It's so hard to tell if it's bait or full on sperging these days. Going to have to go with the latter on this one.

Considering how CN hyped up TTGo! long before the premiere and that turned out to be a success, they definitely do.

>literally defending this SJW pandering propoganda
Wow, this place really is Sup Forumsmblr.

Asking myself the same question

This isn't your hugbox, fuck off back to Sup Forums and stay triggered there

>Having a bunch of recognizable names does not make something good.

Kek you have no idea where you are. People on this board still defend the BvS """""Steppenwolf""""""

Haven't Conroy and Hamill officially retired like 50 thousand times now?

They're great guys and great VAs but I'm ready to move on. Especially since their participation was one of the main selling points of that Killing Joke piece of shit that never would or should have been green lit otherwise.

What, should I not be upset that a character is being mis-characterized? Fuck off with your battered spouse mentality, doormat.

Honestly, this. Sup Forums APES THE FUCK OUT at "mansplaining", but eagerly defends this bullshit as a "joke"? Filthy hypocrites.

How many times does Batman shit talk every hero and you spergs don't even give a fuck, the woman does it and you get triggered.

Fuck, you are as bad as the feminists spergs.

Yes and it's not worth it, now go and make your own Sup Forums on infinitychan or something.

Lol possy baby.

Batman is supposed to be a surly douchebag. Wondy is a friendly ambassador who loves literally everyone. That line is out of character, and unacceptable. Eat a fat dick.

It's a fucking JOKE. It's a quip that's supposed to make you chuckle.

Not everything is SJW pandering.

I'm sure they'll do better in here than in TKJ. Conroy was talking about how excited he was to be in this show since he actually got to do a more comedic Batman and found it refreshing to work on it.

JLU ended perfectly. It doesn't need a continuation.
This looks like a cross between JLU and BATB anyway. Fun times ahead.

>not understanding the difference between douchebaggery and playful banter
kys senpai

>It's a fucking JOKE.
>implying mis-characterization due to laziness is funny
Get out.

There's nothing playful or amusing about treating your friends like crap in front of your parent.

Face it, this is a terrible line, and there's no defending it. I don't even understand why you people are so eager to jump to its defense. If anything you should be worried sick.

Think about it, of all the things they could show of Wondy in the trailer, they chose THIS. Not exactly a good sign of things to come.

>This character, which has had numerous characterizations and variations over its 75-year history, is being completely mischaracterized in an adaption, which by its very nature takes liberties with source material in order to present a cohesive vision.
Oh no!

Whelp all discussion about this show is dead because you faggots keep taking the autists bait. Good jorb fuckos

Quit being a baby

Tbh there's not too much to discuss at the moment anyway.

We have little more than a single trailer

>Because it's terrible.

It HASNT AIRED YET

Doesn't matter. It looks like crap, the animation is is rough and dull, and the characters are annoying assholes.

You don't necessarily need to watch a thing to know it's bad.

Sup Forums crossposters everyone. This is who we share a board with.

>There's nothing playful or amusing about treating your friends like crap in front of your parent.

Spoken like someone who has no friends

getting brave and the bold vibes from it

>no trunks

>Wondy is a friendly ambassador who loves literally everyone

So she's supposed to be a humourless boring character?

I can see how you would relate to her.

Of course not. All properties must obey the retarded corporate execs flavor of the month decisions. That's far more important than quality or a lasting property. Same reason Penguin and Catwoman were both awful and forced into TAS

There is NOTHING wrong with that interpretation of the character and in fact, it's way better than the edgy Amazon who kills people left and right.

Though he's wrong about the line though. It's completely fine.

At the very least you'd think it would be fine in a cartoon. I guess not... Will Superman also be snapping necks in this too then?

Stay butthurt and mad.

But penguin was good in TAS, and so was Catwoman
You are some next level retard i gotta say

S E X H A I R
E
X
H
A
I
R

>"Characters are only good when they act like unlikable assholes."
>MUH RELATABILITY
Get out.

Are you one of those people who instantly judge a movie from the first trailer?

I judge a thing from when it starts doing stupid shit that pisses me off.

>character development
>in a series of shorts
I was talking about her upcoming live action film.

I doubt it's that. We often discuss DC cartoons prior to release. This however has little connected plot afaik so there's little to discuss yet besides the designs and voices.

T H I S
H
I
S

gb2

I'm so sick of trunksless Superman. It was amusing for a bit but has overstayed its welcome. They should return to the status quo already.

Campy Batman >>> Grump Batman. Gimme Superfriends/BATB type Bruce.

Please no. The DCAU was good but I want a new DCAU already.
Fleischer was from the 40s. Yeah, it was good, as were most DC Nations shorts, but this could also go badly. It all depends on the writing. At worst we'll get webisode quality writing. I hope this show is popular enough on here to have talkback threads, unlike the current Marvel cartoons or Go.

This looks like DC heroism mixed with WB looney toon slapstick jokes.

This looks fucking awful.

It has Stargirl! STARGIRL!

it looks like Batman the brave and the bold but with the league, if you think BTBB was awful then you have shit taste.

>How to tell when someone has no friends.

Have you not heard of banter? Playful jibes?

It's indicitive of a good relationship.

I'm looking forward to the weird shit, batman in a side car with Etrigan seems cool

>Have you not heard of banter? Playful jibes?
I have, and I don't do that to people I know, because I'm not a fucking asshole.

>It's indicitive of a good relationship.
How is insulting people to their face indicative of a good relationship?

Discussion gets derailed by that one guy who won't shut up about the wonderwoman sidekick quipb

>I have, and I don't do that to people I know, because I'm not a fucking asshole.

An Americuck I see, banter is not the same as an insult you dip

You sound like an absolute riot to be around, mate.

Calling someone a "sidekick" in a playful manner is an insult now?

You are seriously acting like Wondy said they are manheroing fuckboys.

I dunno i actually have to watch the show and judge it by that instead of having a panic attack over one line

This so much, looks like JLA and Luke Cage threads are gonna be filled with Sup Forums shitposters

It is because the friendship has grown to a point where intentional insults aren't taken personally anymore. If you had friends and hung out with them a little more instead of shitposting on Sup Forums you'd understand

>Calling someone a "sidekick" in a playful manner is an insult now?
Yes. The Trinity are supposed to be equals, so implying that the others are subservient is degrading.

>It is because the friendship has grown to a point where intentional insults aren't taken personally anymore.
Everyone takes insults personally. If there's one thing I've learned from life, it's that only a few people in the world can actually take an insult. But apparently, adhering to the "sticks and stones" philosophy that gets hammered into your brain during your entire school career makes you a sociopath.

>Ah this looks neat, I wonder what Sup Forums thinks
>Entire thread is one guy jacking off about how Wonder Woman is mis-characterized in one line
>It's just a fucking quip
>It spreads into him defending this the entire thread
welp fucking thread is ruined. We literally can't discuss this show without that one shitter fucking everything up. Literally no show other than the 55' Wonder Woman has ever done that portrayal of Wonder Woman he's saying. Literally any WW after that WW has done a few small quips and bants with the other Leaguers.

You must be that spergy autistic faggot who insists that goes on long tirades about how he's not an autist or a sperg or a faggot everytime someone calls him that.

That looks pretty fuckin gross. Is it supposed to be Super Kids?

no dcau no watch

You've got shit friends then mate, learn to handle your banter better

>degrading

It would only be degrading if she said it in a belittling manner rather than jokingly.

I thought I was a little socially awkward, so thanks for making me feel spectacular about my social skills, mate.

You've ruined my thread. I was just letting you guys know it's going to air soon. Go back to Sup Forums with your Wonder Woman bullshit

i'm hyped for the show so thanks for the news, too bad for the thread though.

user, there is more to life than autism. Leave the basement. Look at the outside world for once. You might like it.

kek

You know what say...There's no cure for autism

Poor user the battles against the sjws have gotten to him he sees the enemy everywhere he looks now
War is hell.