The absolute alpha

>old hag/even a young hag being all smug
>alpha male sticks to his guns and dismisses what she thinks
>the woman recoils in fear as her shaming and abuse doesnt work
>proceeds to flirt afterwards

every

single

time

youd think that theyd keep arguing until they were blue in the face but the reality is they back the fuck down instantly. i think only in groups where theyre chanting shit do they stick to their guns. never once in my life have they stuck to their guns 1on1

they are looking for someone who disagrees, they like conflict

connery is perfectly antagonistic, witty and confident and so they get wet instantly

the only time in my life i remember them sticking to it was like, 6 girls vs 1 me, i said i wouldnt marry a girl who earnt more than me, and they went fucking mental and didnt back down

but then again i was younger and less good at dealing with conflict so i probably acted like a bitch and they sensed it

now i say sexist shit on purpose and nobody gives a shit, its like im living in an alternate reality where i can get away with crimes others cant

lol

>that ending

didn't even realise that

>

i bet you get a whole heap of puss puss right?

kill yourself

i do alright

why?
t. numale

a mans wife is his property

prepare yourself for angry replies

God damn Mallomars! My Tits are Back!

he's gonna die soon

He describes it perfectly. Women just never fucking stop.

t. woman

is there a single sentence that triggers marxists more than implying property exists and that people are unequal and that women are inferior?

what a powerful sentence of greatness

whatever you nu male virgin

you're so sadd go back to trump posting or something dude you too you loser

you know people think you are a creep

t. woman

no argument i see
ha

trumpkins are stupid doesnt surprise me

t. woman

a woman is her husbands property

you trump voters and pol retards are virgins anyway so what does it matter lel

Legends never die.

are you trolling? you cant seriously be this triggered can you?

not even close matey. i'm a fucken barbarian but im subtle enuf to not get ganged up on by 6 girls.

Well yeah, but he will pass soon. He's getting old. It will be a sad day

so you're a virgin then

>>>>>

father of two. cheat on my wife with hookers monthly... you way off tonite, kiddo. keep trying tho.

Whilst i disagree i always respect someone who holds his ground and doesn't modify what he says to avoid making others uncomfortable.

This
There have been times when I was expecting someone to back down and they didn't and I respected them more for it

>falling for bait

more like ballin' for fate,nigga.

he was wrong not to slap barbara walters

yesh the pectursh...

Now that I'm married, I say a bunch of sexist shit out loud in front of my wifes friends and they just fume silently about it. Something about that status seems to let you get away with a lot more.

you're white. act it
right

Are you seriously implying that the way to get with women is to respect them?
>virgin detected

watch the ending

this

I'd say it's more like they're children and you're their legal guardian but I appreciate the sentiment. The moment you start letting them call shots in a relationship is when A. Everything goes to shit and B. When they start to lose all respect for you.

>you're white. act it
Am I?

No

Dangit

>Dangit
Why do Americans do this?

you're a fat virgin stop lying trumpkin

Not wrong, but foolish. He probably made himself slightly dicier than he needed to as a lead actor with that comment, but his career choices are so baffling that it's hard to say it harmed him - what harmed him was his total lack of discernment when choosing projects.

I'll take "Le tits now" for 800, Trebek.

He's not hurt at all. Fucking Kings of countries by property just to share a helipad with him. He's legendary.

That said, some movies were shit, yeah.

Pleb

yeah i spoke too soon, the ending was a godsend

Not hurt with his core audience and people who admire him from back in the day, but hurt with producers who might have offered him stuff for a different demographic more readily if it wasn't for that angle. It's unknowable, however, and his approach to his career means that those better offers would have been turned down anyway for some other Troy McClure-tier dogshit.

>tfw I've been married for 5 years and have a much better understanding of how women think than you ever will
Its a good feel bro, When you quit being a faggot you can get there too

stop lying

He could have been in better things, yeah. Also, I think he just didn't understand the industry in some way. He was in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, ffs. Why? Who knows. It was garbage and you can figure that just from the script, I imagine.

Maybe he only cares for the pay check?

>trumptards
they never learn

It may be that it was just about money, it's true.

Was this the only time SNL was funny?

Recently the one with Tom Hanks playing a redneck was more clever than Ha-ha funny.

we'll always have sir billi

Pretty much.

The one with Norm about women writers on SNL was hilarious, too.

>so desperate for insults you have to co-opt memes
sad!

a mans wife is his property

youtube.com/watch?v=B-7asj6i1CY