I'm an American and my opinion is that blah blah blah

>I'm an American and my opinion is that blah blah blah

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saigon_(1968)
m.youtube.com/watch?t=89s&v=M2fHQ9eULzk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ap_Bac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dong_Xoai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why they do this bros?

This happens all the time...

hold on guys it's time to listen to my point of view
the thing is blah blah blah

>our country would beat your country in a war

This sounds like something somebody whose county would lose in a war would find irritating

>You wouldn't survive a day in my country

>losing to natives who have never fired a weapon
>losing to 80 year old farmers who have never fired a weapon

im european bla bla bla muh unique european culture bla bla bla real whites bla bla mutt bla

this one always brings a smile to my face because it's so true

America and her allies won the Vietnam war, dumbass. You can't even cite a single battle we lost, because we were so elite and strong

>America and her allies won the Vietnam war

>losing Saigon
>winning

Rude thread desu

>referring to your country as a female

The Battle of Saigon? Another American victory in an infinite and eternal line of American victories.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saigon_(1968)
You really should research what you're talking about before trying to engage in this battle of wits with me. I'm an American, you should know, which means you're apt to lose
>Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt

>1968
The war ended in 1975

>Its an "America has never lost a war ever in her entire life ever forever, Im serious." episode

>being this jealous

Oh guess what? our countries can beat every countries up with our army if we are decided. Be careful, people.

it is just my opinion, we know shit

All Americans are individuals and some Americans are really nice and polite people. No bad experiences with Americans.

>yeah well technically TECHNICALLY we left before south vietnam fell so we win!! lalalallalala no take backs we win we WIN

Its this guy again. fuck off bro, we dont want your kind in Finland

what are you talking about. we only "lost" on paper. we just left everything to the commies. but we fucked them up pretty good. it is like if i raped your mom and she called cops on me and they would give me a public disturbance ticket. so technically i lose but.

would give you a burger irl

we are here to post our opinions

Sorry, I don't understand, which battle are you referring to? Because I can't help but notice you are failing to actually name a single battle America lost in the Vietnam War, a war which she won resoundingly

As I'm eagerly anticipating your next response, I'd like to remind you that I'm an American i.e. I am a winner who wins battles i.e. you are not an American and thus not coming out of this the victor and thus should probably give up now

>our countries
>American public education

Blind America hatred is just as bad as blind Russia hate.

would give you a burger girl

>WW2 was one battle
>we nuked japan so we won it singlehandedly
>american education
>gets shot

hey man, that's rude

Hating both is 100% awesome

nah, nothing wrong with hating russia because they are really bad. but we are objectively good

why? i give him a girl

If you're underage, that is.

el ogro and his tall tales

>United STATES
I really wish you had made better use of our excellent education system, as it is the best in the world. Though I have to admit that some people really can't be helped even despite having access to the best universities and higher education system in the history of the planet's existence

But your media and governments listen to us. So we got used to explaining shit to everyone.

>fails to name a battle America lost in the Vietnam War
Just as I predicted. I'm sorry but I did warn you that you were going to lose

best post in this thread

I hate USA (and all Anglos), Russia, Germany. If we remove them we will have world peace and happiness

just wait, that german user will show up any minute. "muh planck's constant institute"

Aren't like 75% of the students at those universities Pajeets/Pajeetas and chinks that just go back to their countries to develop nukes for their military?

Also why are Americans the most easily triggered people on this indonesian website? Call an American retarded and he brings up fucking university rankings lmao *dabs*

You lost the entire thing. It's like learning your house burnt down but its okay because the garden outside is fine and all your neighbours are laughing at you

No, stats are available. More than 80% of undergrads and about 55% of grad students are american born.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=89s&v=M2fHQ9eULzk
With the best schools in the world, the school is meaningless if people are stupid. When you watch this video, you know what I'm talking about.

no we lost some battles but not the war. can you imagine losing to rice niggers?? it was just international pressure and communism and we left.

Ah yes all grory to honorabu East Asia, most a peacafuru peoples in da world, never have a imperaru empiyah that's West pig dog lie

not even opening your link faggot. nice cherry picking. a youtube video is a proof that some people among 350 million can be stupid. nice try.

what computer or cell phone you use? how can't you open?

>cant even post a proper link
Did you just filmed yourself as a proof?

i can but i won't because i don't care. also, youtube links are usually embedded, if posted properly, but you are a dumb phone poster so you just posted a link.

No

Holy absolute fucking kek

Yes yes I can not wait for the Chinese to replace you scum

Okay, I tell you what is in video. Today American teenagers can not answer basic questions. How do you think about it?

Where are you from?

Still waiting for you to name a battle we lost. Still...

None

World war 2

If you live in America and think you are smart, why is your English so poor?

Lol actually word war 2

Everyone lost it

All of them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ap_Bac

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Dong_Xoai

can you just kill yourself already?

I asked you to name battles America lost, not battles the South Vietnamese lost

Reading comprehension, retard. READING COMPREHENSION

America won ww2. The world wars are why they're relevant they got handed all the wealth of the old world and had all their competition destroyed in industry for a few decades. Its where they got all their wealth.

You and South Vietnam were beat my emaciated chink farmers. The whole point was to stop communist influence and you didn't do it. No matter how you try to spin it in your head, you still lost the war and no one else agrees with you.
You're as autistic as that one French guy a few months ago that argued that France from the 500AD was the same country today

>american
> education

Pick one

HAHAHAHAHAHA...