>Iorveth
>Saskia
>Roche
>Letho
>adult Ciri
>Thaler
>red baron

BUT
Foltest will be there from the very first episode.

They just have to rip off Spartacus Blood and Sand and it will be p good

Good.

absolutely.
1.let's cut the crap, it's an adaptation of a video game they won't focus on the books, and we know how that works
2. expect bad cgi drowners and igni signs and neon magic effects
3.expect slow motion

fuck off

Take your trash to or >>>/reddit/. Not that there's any difference

Witcher 3 is as botched as it can be though, I mean they basically retconned the entire point of the last three books so they can have a happy disney ending

Everything about the Witcher series, from the setting to the writing to the characters to the """""fantasy""""" is an ode to the modern day butchering of medieval customs, both in the real medieval world and in traditional medieval fantasy, for the sake of making money off of disenfranchised young males.
It should come as no surprise that both the writer of the books and the developer of the games are both from Poland, a country with a cultural and historical heritage that has been annihilated throughout history by various parties.

The poles have abbrogated the creation of a truly compelling plot based off of actual traditional European fantasy (like what Tolkein masterfully pulled off with Rings) in favor of boring overdone monster-hunting schlock by characters with anime hair.

The fact that you Sup Forums kids still defend this garbage is staggering.

Thos

no

t. has never read the books or played the games

Yes. Expect muh diversity to be forced.

Ok so let's guess who is gonna be played by a nigger(s)?

>Reads witcher
Plebian
>Plays videogames
You need to 18 to post here, kid

They said it's going to follow an unconventional family.

Geralt, Ciri, Yennefer...Zoltan? Dandelion? I hope my nigga Zoltan is in it.

what a boring reply

Istredd

Dinklage...

>characters with anime hair

Literally who?

He's fine playing a midget, but midgets shouldn't play fantasy dwarves.

Even if it ends up great and actually follows the books, the autists here are going to hate it for being different from the games.

Definitely Borkh Three Jackdaws. In the books he already travels with two Zerrikanian female mercenaries. Zerrikanians are supposed to be sandniggers. They definitely are going to make all three of them into full blown niggers to meet their diversity quota.

Yeah, Dinklage can do a one episode role as a halfling. In fact he's pretty perfect for such a role.

Get me a 7 foot scot to play Zoltan

trying really hard to fit in

Everyone. EVERYONE.

>the bling dragon

Only played 3, not even to completion, but Ciri's dad will probably a full blown nigger and Ciri will be a mulatto with an afro.

Whoreson Jr

this, the imagery of the infertile white parents raising a brown kid is too much for netflix to pass on.

There's nothing to botch. The story in both the game and the book are fanfic tier. Without the fun of being able to control geralt as he fucks monsters and slays bitches, the universe has nothing of value left.

I've read fanfic lotr spin off shit that's better than the books.

The short story books are pretty good though, with some refining they could be great.

Geralt

Who will play book Yennefer?

>raising a brown kid is too much for netflix to pass on.

Except Netflix constantly passes on this shit.

A negress

lol

Ciri

Can't have a bad guy played by a nigger, that isn't diverse

As longs is Ciri, Yen and Triss are white, I'm good.

Name one show where they've altered a white character in the books to be black?

The closest you'll come to it is L in Death Note. Unfortunate Events, all their Marvel characters, and so on all stick to their book counterparts.

>the closest you'll come to it is where they changed an asian/asian-white character to a black character

>great

No they wouldn't. A few of them are actually worth the time to read them, but they certainly would never end up being, "great."

For those of you who have read the books, in the final book in the main series, ciri has been hunted for quite some time. She decides she's had enough, and wants to fuck off, but she unintentionally teleports to a different world/reality. Turns out she ends up in a reality of where king arther and his round table knights are ruling medieval England. She decides to hang out with them for a while she teases lancealot by showing him her tits when they first meet.

That's how fucking bad the books are.

Exactly. They changed all the Asian characters to white... but changed ONE to black.

Why would you care about who plays a whore.
I'm more interested in finding out who plays Triss.

yeah so netflix changes characters races for no reason

Yeah... changes them to WHITE.

Didn't Geralt literally enslave her?

Geralt does pretty much the same between Yen and Triss.

but L is black.

When is the cast being released?
Whether the cast is all white or not the smugposting on here will be unbearable

wtf? sapkowski has some sick fantasies.

Are you a retard?

The dynasty thing? So because of a genie, yen and Geralt meet. Pretty much Geralt gets huge hardon for her and thinks there is something deeper to her when he's really just thinking with his dick. She ends up backstabbing him but since he's thinking with his dick, he wishes for the genie to make them be forever in love.

They fall in love because of the genies magic, but because they still retain who they are, they have a toxic relationship that always ends up on and off again. If it wasn't for the magic, they would have split up permanently or never gotten together in the first place.

That's never explicitly proven to be true. And they both definitely love each other but they're also really flawed individuals.

Not with Triss. Book Triss fucks with Geralt only once, after he had a squabble with Yen, and she actually uses magic to "persuade" him. For the remainder of the novels she is stuck in the friendzone, unable to get out.

She also is hideously scarred after the battle of sodden hill, and doesn't look nearly as exotic as in the last two games. I'm sorry waifufags.

giv episode dedicated to triss diarrhea braps

Her torso is scarred like that of a burn victim, her face is fine.

And all the other characters were made white. So even when they have a chance to diversify something... they change one character. Most of the times they stick to the source characters. Could have made Count Olaf black... nope kept him white. Could have made Foggy or Daredevil, or so many other characters in their Marvel adaptations black... kept them white. Could have had a lot of black people in Stranger Things... had one black kid.

People complaining that Netflix is going to diversify the shit out of the Witcher obviously don't watch many Netflix shows.

That sounds like enslaving to me, especially since Geralt could've wished for a ton of other things to have their fates intertwined and save her anyway, but no, he wanted the Yen

IIRC in the books one definite proof of the wish holding true is that they keep bumping into each other even though every time they meet, they go in completely opposite ways afterwards

fuck off autist

I'm sorry Sup Forums that my logic makes it harder for you to freak the fuck out.

Gib episode where ciri is stripped naked in front of a whole village and covered in the blood and shit of her dead lover and friends

lmao stop being a fucking retard

Ciri will be a child in the Netflix series.

If Geralt had zero interest in Triss he wouldn't have been able to be persuaded because Witchers are less susceptible to magic than common folk, but Geralt wanted the puss anyway.

Triss isn't even the best ginger in Witcher 3.

>I-It's not bad because it's only one person!

lol provide proof of how Netflix diversifies the shit out of something. If not, you're being a paranoid Sup Forumstard.

I've at least provided evidence of how they DON'T force diversity and tend to stick to the source material for races.

>lol provide proof of how Netflix diversifies the shit out of something.
death note

holy shit that looks bad

>death note
So making nearly the entire cast white... is now forced diversity? You make no sense Sup Forums

what, are you defending asian characters being made into white people and a nigger? fuck off back to Sup Forums racist

terrible b8.

>making nearly the entire cast white

Did they rename them?
Or am I going to endure a white bitch named Misa Amane?

neck yourself netflix shill

They made L black, but that's only change we know about.

Stop feeding the pol-lebs though. They need your attention for substance.

>tfw ywn caress Triss scars

>They need your attention for substance.

They don't. That's like the whole point of an echo chamber.

Witchers are very resistant to mind control but not immune to it.
Yennefer managed to turn Geralt into his puppet for several hours, wen he had him stroll through Rinde to exact vengeance against people who had wronged her. And it's actually Triss herself that she got into Geralt's pants "with the help of a little magic"

>And it's actually Triss herself that she got into Geralt's pants
*that tells

Stop ruining the fantasy for me. It gives me hope that these faggots will eventually die off.

so tell us what your patrician literature and hobbies are

CDPR a shit.

Lord of the Rings obviously.

One of the best gaming companies out there.

They probably won't. What have they done to you anyway?

No its an adaptation of the books. The author is directly involved in the development. Not based on the games at all. At least know what you're talking about before you post.

>BTFO

Canon Triss isn't ginger, she's auburn with blue eyes

Yet for some reason in the games she's a full-blown redhead with green eyes

boy dat' nigga Geralt hit that shit, then da muhfucka got TOO HIGH and i was like "its MOB crowns over bitches nigga", and then the muhfucka gettin on my nerves talkin shit like "YAHH BITCH YAHH!!" and i was like i cant pick up yo heavy-set ass, cuh boy i got dem STACKS ON DECK!!

Not more than CDProjekt did. They shit all over the books and then over the last two games they did and left a ton of plot points unfinished so they could get their nice gift-wrapped ending.
>make the first two games centered around the building scoia'tael conflict
>lmao fuck that CIRI CIRI CIRI

Reminder that Yeniffer is a blind hunchback

Triss 99% natural.

>>make the first two games centered around the building scoia'tael conflict
"no"