What went wrong?

What went wrong?

this isn't Sup Forums
fuck off

>this isn't Sup Forums
>Simosons
>Is Sup Forums

Fox was too pussy to stick with a swapped voice actress. Fox should have been doing voice swapping and sound a likes all along. They could have kept the show on forever. Now it has to end.

Apparently it wasn't even (entirely) meant to spite the VA.

They were fine with replacing the voice of Maude and other characters for a few seasons or so, but then someone in the writer's room was joking around and said something like "LOL WHAT IF WE KILLED MAUDE GUISE"

Everyone thought it was hysterical and then somewhere along the line it went from a joke to a real episode and history was made.

Then the VA came back and made the awkward death episode more awkward.

Because Homer egged on the girl with the t-shirt gun. And it was Homer who made Maude uncomfortable and get up to leave. And it was Homer who parked in the ambulance zone, preventing any hopes of resuscitation.

But there's no point in playing the blame game.

if there were justice, homer would be on jail or executed, for the dozens of crimes he has commited thru all his life. including homicide.

but he got away with it. and nobody batted even an eye, when, in real life, everyone would be blaming him, and he would feel guilty as fuck!.

then again , that was the simpsons turning point, and i havent seen an episode in months.

They should just have Maude come back with no explanation. It would be funny.

Have another wacky religion episode where Flanders tries out different religions,one of which is voodoo,then have him resurrect Maude. Status quo at the end with Maude alive and she converts Ned back to Christianity.

>Simosins

Too many episodes is the problem.

Maude was best mom. One of the closest things to fappable.

Man, from a distance, Homer's body looks like a fist that just uppercutted Maude.

Making everyone in the show a sociopath is what went wrong.

That's not such a bad idea as far as zombie Simpsons episodes go. If they slipped in some self aware humor like a big ironic speech about how sometimes you have to let go of something and let it die before Ned says "nah" and resurrects his zombie wife anyway, it could be amazing.

It looks like the hot dog bun girl from sausage party to me.

Shut up, Grimey.

I was going to say that introducing actual magic into normal Simpsons episodes is wrong, but at this point it's such shit that who cares.

diddly

>"I want the hot dog buns to have tits"
>"Seth, they don't really need tits, they're buns, plus it would look kind of stupid"
>"BECAUSE I CAN'T FAP TO THEM UNLESS THEY HAVE TITS NOW DO YOU WANT TO WORK HERE OR NOT?"

Hasn't there been magic in normal Simpsons at this point?

In a non-Halloween episode? Which one?

Lisa's Wedding form season 6 featured the legendary esquilax, a horse with the head of a rabbit and the body of a rabbit.

Does the movie count? Was that Inuit lady magic or was it just hallucinogenics?

>It's a "Homer murders one of his neighbors in cold blood and everybody seems to be perfectly okay with that" episode
Seriously, that shit even retroactively ruins good episodes where Homer actually acts cool with Flanders, because it's all undercut by how he's gonna kill his wife.

I'm just now realizing that Flanders has TWO dead wives......

Gee Ned, how come your mom lets you have TWO dead wives?

I'm sure that the stadium was violating safety laws if it was possible to shoot someone out the back and have them die from t-shirt cannons

>doesn't actually understand the definition of murder

Negligent manslaughter is a meme

its funny because they dont look like tits as much as they do a giant chin