Is suicide Truly painless?

Is suicide Truly painless?

it brings on many changes

it only hurts if you fuck it up.

it ends your pain but not your story

Obviously it depends on how you do it

>you will never make millions of dollars off royalties from a song you wrote in ten minutes at age 14

it can be

this is wrong
the sellers of them mix it with other shit now since they know it's a popular method and you end up still alive but with fucked up shit m9

It depends on how much you've had to drink before you start cutting your wrists.

if you kill yourself i can guarantee i won't feel a thing, so, yeah, it is.

No it will be painful no matter how you do it, but you won't remember.

How did Hawkeye get so much pussy?

if it was we would have a much better society. imagine thousands of people suiciding because they cant cope how shit everything is. but since suicide is so hard and painful people rather slave away until they die from depression.

I fucking hate this movie. I have no idea how this mess is considered a classic nowadays.

it isnt, the show is though. the movie is kind of a blueprint for the show but not nearly as memorable.

Respitory depression is painless if you're asleep

he sexually harassed the nurses and obtained sexual favors in exchange for good performance reviews. he was the liberal progressive of the camp.

The football scene from M*A*S*H the movie is exhibit A that Altman is a hack who doesn't know how to film anything with any sort of professional skill.

Film was expensive back then and you couldn't just make an indie on a shoestring so there wasn't as many directors out there. Someone like Altman would have been exposed as a hack by his second movie today.

Who wrist cutting here
Sharp pain for a few seconds and then you just wait it out, pass out from bloodloss and everything goes dark
No gassing rigged up to some bullshit scuba gear or risk of potatoing yourself by blowing 3/4 of your brain out and somehow surviving, plus you get to actually experience your own death as it happens which is pretty neat

Why don't you worthless fucks just choke on your own tongues. I'm so sick of hearing the trailer park crowd. I know you're increasing, because poverty is increasing, but you sound like such fucking filth, all ALL the time. Just white sister fucking garbage, all the goddamn time. You're like the smell of garbage all the time around you.

You're still alive you failure.

No one cares. If you're gonna go, you're gonna go. Don't address us about it.

replace the party baloon helium with welding nitrogen. exactly the same effect, but they can never adulterate the nitrogen. if they did welding would no longer possible.

>being this triggered

I'm not doing shit, I'm saying why would you do it any other way

They use argon, you tunt. Argon and kerosine.

mash vs apocalypse now vs full metal jacket

You are overestimating your ability to inflict self harm. You have to cut DEEP as shit, including through tendons and muscle, into your arteries to actually bleed to death quickly. Neck or arms. It will be extremely painful (4u). And you have to make sure you that cut specifically so that your arteries don't "snap" together, if you cut horizontally or all the way through then you will bleed much more slowly and possibly not even die.

Odds are even if you do actually manage to cut yourself in a way that will make you bleed out, 1) the process will be difficult/hurt like a cunt, 2) you won't get the gushing effect and instead end up bleeding out over a few minutes with insane amounts of adrenaline pumping through your brain kicking you into the greatest fear you've had in your life and a panic attack, after which your heart painfully fails due to lethally low blood pressure. Your chest, eyes, and extremities will be burning like a mad cunt while you wallow around in sheer terror, half blind and conscious, until the end.

Have fun faggot.