Would this be something this era's Marvel could put out?

Would this be something this era's Marvel could put out?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Rape_of_Wonder_Woman_(Unreleased_Mark_Millar_Comic_Book_Script)
youtu.be/sN3Pv7dsowI?t=33s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss pure sexy superheroine comics, these comics heroines are there so 13-year old boys would get wood in their pants.

No ;_;

Not that the book was any good, though.

Yes but the characters would all have to be some sort of non-white race, and homosexual.

>Mons Pubis: The Comic

it was put out due to how popular manga was getting to be and was attempting to piggy back off that, so probably not

Nevermind Marvel, will DC ever publish this?

lostmedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Rape_of_Wonder_Woman_(Unreleased_Mark_Millar_Comic_Book_Script)

No and that's one little miracle this trashheap of an era affords us.

No way.

Marvel nowdays only serve Disney's propaganda and agenda.

When we gonna have our revolution against the Jews?

God bless you, Mark!
I wish that comic happened though.

I love Unfunnies in a "this is so horrible it's entertaining" kind of way

Unfortunately, in this feminist-extremist led era of political correctness, they have to shield young boys from being exposed to the the sexy, full female form, so that these kids grow up to be attracted to what the feminists direct them to be attracted to; ham planets, twinks, trannies, and other deviants.

I wish MRAs would leave Sup Forums entirely. It's pretty clear this board is being brigaded by them en masse from somewhere, I have a gnawing suspicion that it is Sup Forums.

I can't be the only one who have seen a sharp rise in anti-feminist agenda pushing and shitting on Marvel just because the lead isn't male, can I?

nah senpai you're right

Or perhaps there's a group of people who simply dislike the direction of certain cultural movements and just like to voice their opinions.
Perhaps these same people disagree with Sup Forums's ideology too.

I'd agree even that there's probably a fair amount of people that dislike Marvel putting out bad books, but I doubt it's exclusively to do with the lead being female. I mean, D.C. has many female led books, and people seem to be more comfortable with them, and have been throughout the past few years. My guess is that Marvel draws more attention to their "strong female characters" so it gets more attention in discussion.
I don't mind Jane Foster being Thor, but I do mind Aaron being a lazy author, for instance.

Dave Sim was right !

>Or perhaps there's a group of people who simply dislike the direction of certain cultural movements and just like to voice their opinions.

Yeah, MRAs and their ilk; they might as well be WhiteRights. Men are not oppressed in any noticeable sphere of society. I'm sorry truth triggers you, perhaps they should go back to their safespace called Sup Forums and talk about how circumcision is genital mutilation,

Honestly so many posters on here are reactionary and go against feminism because they're afraid of women being their equal. I only take comfort in that the world is gonna look back at them like people who were against equal rights for blacks.

Women actually do have equal rights.
Everyone does at this point in time, save maybe the Native Americans.

>Everyone does at this point in time, save maybe the Native Americans.

How so?

Weird bylaws of the tribes and how they interact as sovereign states within a sovereign state. Essentially, the tribes can get away with treating echelons of their society as beyond second class and there isn't really any recourse for the ones that aren't wealthy because they have their own courts in many cases, which are of course judged by the richer members of their tribes. Not all tribes are ths way, but it seems like a significant number of them are.

I'm not anti-feminist at all. I'm anti "Feminist extremist, who wishes to deconstruct the traditional male down to a simpering, neutered, domesticated pet."

Marvel doesn't even really give two shits about feminism or progressiveness, and all that shit. They've said it before. The only reason they're replacing leads with minorities and women isn't because they support and believe in that, they're just doing it to drum up controversy and stay "on the map."

How ironic it is, that all the progressives are eating this shit up, when the whole point is that Marvel is using them to draw in sales and line the pockets of the rich white guys who own Marvel/Disney/Etc.

>I'm anti "Feminist extremist
You could just say anti-extremist anything.

Well that's true, but I'm talking about this particular situation. The angry landwhales with pink sidecuts who sit at their blogs and rant about how shitty the man is, and how they're somehow owed because of some weird tertiary bullshit.

Nah, man. Nah.
Pets are love and I still take offense to him talking shit about them.

>Sees board called Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons
>Maybe i should talk about politics here!

Sure, it's just that everyone would be an obese black transsexual drawn in the Tumblr style.

this isn't politics retard, that's a comic book and op asked whether a comic company would release it today

fucking retard

Ah yes, the Sup ForumsTumblr/tv/ invasion of Sup Forums has been going on for a while. This place is fucked. Even Sup Forums has less faggotry in comparison!

Progressiveness got nothing to do with it, this is just hentai with clothes on and should never see the light of day in any era

>How dare anyone have an opinion different than mine? They should be banned!

Fuck off back to your safe space.

prude pls go and stay go

>Progressiveness got nothing to do with it, this is just hentai with clothes on and should see the light of day in any era.
Fixed that for you.

What are we supposed to do when comic publishers inject politics into their stories and use diversity/feminism as a selling point?
I think race and gender politics should be kept out of entertainment, but as long as it is used to generate publicity it's going to be a topic of discussion.

Are you somehow unaware that vast majority of comic readers are males? Heterosexual and white, even? There's no fucking anti-feminist conspiracy, you're just talking to a crowd that has no reason to accept your bullshit.

That comic is almost as embarrassing as that 3D Iron Man Max.

I mean certain comics certainly makes it impossible to discuss it without at least touching upon politics. What the fuck are we supposed to do, just ignore the blatant bias?

Explains why they're so much against progress that specific group has the most to lose and have always throughout history been against the struggle against oppression.

Sup Forums is self moderated. moot even commented on that.

They aren't cucked by shitposters who want to meme about their agendas. Sup Forums is just as bad as Sup Forums because no other board has this "ABLOO BLOO MODS BAN THE TUMBLR Sup Forums INVASION" shit going on.

>tip fedora

What does his post have to do with religion?

>Explains why they're so much against progress

Bitch, ALL real progress in the history of the world has been achieved by men. All you're doing is whining jealously.

Not since girls noticed comics in 2007.

Yeah, sure women and feminists sure haven't done anything at all. Ups, I'm forgetting equal rights for both genders and all that includes like the right to own land and voting rights among other things.

>Bitch, ALL real progress in the history of the world has been achieved by men.

Lmao.

Back to Tumblr with you!! SJW & MRA extremists are as bad as each other anyway so people can complain all they want about cringy, pandering feminist gimmick crap.

>I think race and gender politics should be kept out of entertainment,

Just having non Whites and females in prominent roles ( which is what your problem with it actually is) does not =racial/gender politics

Wow, Mark Millar is so unoriginal that he literally pitched the one story Wonder Woman editors were tired of being pitched even in the 80s.

I like a Trump joke as much as the next guy but the sheer bias across the entertainment industry starts to make them sound desperate and whiny sometimes and ruins the jokes. A nice balance would be nice given that most of the candidates this year are laughable.

Better yet keep both out of it, seeing Hillary on the cover of Faith makes me cringe like hell. The only pro-Trump comic I've seen was the manga stuff cus the Japs love him for some reason.

>Just having non Whites and females in prominent roles ( which is what your problem with it actually is)

Glad you know his thoughts better than him and were able to inform him of them.

I'm sorry but he's definitely right about the feminist agenda. Since Marvel has made it clear that they generally support that agenda I suppose that validates his conclusions.

>people still didn't learn not to respond to and simply report this faggot

Trump vs. Hillary makes me long for the days of Obama vs. Romney. Can't believe I thought THAT was a forced pick from two bad options.

>Feminist extremist
So all contemporary western feminism.

Romney was just Obama with a better grip on foreign policy, and no Keyensianism. He was clearly the better option.

Read that as "SEMEN PHOENIX" at first.

If you want a safe space go back to tumblr.

I just find it funny that America's politicians are so unfavorable they've ended up with a billionaire with no political background running and he's arguably more popular with masses than the actual politicians.

It's pretty embarrassing that it's got that bad. We need politicians that are actually in touch with the people.

Here in the UK, parliament was completely out of sync with the rest of the country, which is why Brexit was such a shock to them. Everyone I knew, hell even the Indian immigrant that runs my convenient store voted leave. It's more of a rich vs working class thing than a liberal vs racist from what I've seen. The news will tell you otherwise though.

You're not funny, you know.
And you shtick of "WAHH U DISAGREE WITH ME U HATE WOMEN" is getting old at this point. Get a job or something.

What's the point of over representing minorities in a setting where they are... minorities?

Plot twist, I'm a grill. I'm all for female lead characters, but going out of your way to tell the audience "she's strong and independant and don't need no man" gets tiring after a while. A character having flaws is not sexism.

You have to trolling at this point. I refuse to believe anyone could drink the cultural marxist cool aid this hard.

Ignore him he's new.

Not that guy, but I'd think it's so they don't feel left out because there are relatively fewer peeps of their own race to look up to in media

Of course, minority usually means "black and or/female" so everyone else usually gets screwed over anyways

Last time I checked the people who voted for that were men.

>come from /lit/
>browsing Sup Forums
>first post I see mentions cultural marxism

protip: cultural marxism doesn't exist

Better than your shtick of "WAHHH YOU DISAGREE WITH ME I'M GONNA REPORT YOU" don't you think. Oh wait SJWs need censorship, it's the only way their shitty ideas can survive.

See, you're so unsubtle as a shitposter it's really a miracle no one reports and you're still not banned.
Sup Forums must be a really idiotic board. Go drink bleach already or something.

>no one posting pages like OP's
>bitching about subjects that belong in Sup Forums

I dunno, doesn't seem that far from what certain leftist retards are saying. Hell sometimes it is straight outta animal farm. Listen to this shit:

youtu.be/sN3Pv7dsowI?t=33s

Oh please, men claimed the same shit about feminism even back in the '70s.

Are you implying a single guy is the cause of the backlash towards Marvel on Sup Forums?

Yes it does:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

Only after millennia of oppressing women and other ethnic minorities did a few white men concede ground because of heavy backlash on the part of women. Nice try, though.

No. I'm saying a single guy is recently appearing with the exact same smug "I'm right, this comic/movie/show starring females is a masterpiece and if you disagree you're an evil sexist and I will twist arguments of everyone arguing with me for more replies" is an obvious shitposter Sup Forums is still too dumb to try to get rid of.

I hear you sister, soon the white, cis, male patriarchy will fall and we'll usher in an era of equity and non-binary freedom by the force quotas and punching up against our male oppressors!

Half the fun on boards is debating contrarians.

And it only took 50 or so years of women having a modicum of equality for men to start bitching that women have too much power/too many rights and cry about how oppressed men are.

That's silly, I don't feel left out because most people in anime are Japanese. Nor do feel like I need characters to be black for them to be relatable. If someone wrote a story where all Europeans looked like "blacks" and vice versa and it was about colonialism, do you think an African person should find the "black" characters relatable, and that they should root for them. The answer is hopefully no. However they probably will because people are all selfish beasts

Stay on your commie hugbox pls.

Nothing in that user's post warranted this bizarre strawman post that doesn't refute their point. You seem upset.

>feeding a shitposter who pretends to be an annoying SJW for shits and giggles to give him more reasons to keep coming here and shit more.
>fun
That explains the shit state of this board. That explains why Boco is still here.

I genuinely can't tell if what they say about /comblr is real or if this is bait/sarcasm.

You're literally acting like every single thing women have right now wasn't GIVEN to them by the evil white males you shittalk.

Feminism would have never gotten anywhere if MEN didn't actively support it. Women have zero ability to take anything for themselves, or keep it once taken. If men were actually the kind of monsters you claim they are, how the fuck are you not in chains right now?

>strawman

But I agree with him.

Defending modern feminism in word or deed warrants it.

That's because women have used the narrative of victimization to build institutions that drastically favor them such as affirmative action an quotas.

This comic was storytimed many times and Sup Forums agreed it was ridiculous and way over-sexualized.
There have been plenty of threads about impractical character designs.

But now that the feminists are saying the same thing suddenly we have to say the opposite, even if it's true.

Sup Forums is nothing but a bunch of hipster contrarians.

>no rebuttal
>cries "troll!" at an opinion they don't like

And you call tumblr a hugbox.

cultural marxism is dead. what you're seeing today is corporatism.

Yeah no. It's not remotely far from the real shit I hear said at UVM.

>If men were actually the kind of monsters you claim they are, how the fuck are you not in chains right now?

Just because women aren't in literal chains doesn't mean they're not oppressed. Certain scientific theories lays out the concept, namely Patriarchy theory and Rap Culture theory.

I very much recommend you reading up on them so you get an academic understanding of the ways society is still holding women back (From higher pay, certain jobs and ways they can express themselves) via subtle influences.

They're pointing out that faggots have been spewing the same anti-feminist rhetoric practically verbatim since it first became a thing.

Have you even read Frankfurt School? They were arguing against the cultural industry exactly because they felt it was erasing traditional, cultural production in favor of mass media.

If you take, for example, Adorno's now classic essay on jazz, he's basically arguing against the degeneracy of pop music compared to real art music. Of course I wouldn't expect any of you to actually read anything, but the more you know.

In the link you sent itself, "cultural marxism" amounts to a conspiracy theory, because that's exactly what it is: right wingers (or rather, the bad kind of right wingers) pretending they understood shit they didn't read.

Impossible, since Sup Forums retards pretending they read flooded the place. If only you people stayed in your nazi hugbox.

I don't cry microaggression when I meet different opinions, I just highly doubt this particular opinion is prevalent on Sup Forums.

You're not following the chain of comments, are you?

>I'm sorry truth triggers you

Irony

roastie bitch

>over-sexualized
Nothing wrong with sexaul user sometimes something is just sexual. In your world would nothing be sexual... ever. People like to do what they want with their art, and if they want to make it dirty then there's nothing wrong with that. A world where the term oversexualized exists as a criticism to a sexy work, is a world where sexy works cannot exist.