Well Sup Forums?

When will Sup Forums swallow the real red pill of globalism, equality and friendship?

Why are you guys so angry and xenophobic?

Because globalism destroys diversity.

Hope you don't keep locks on your doors that'd be awfully xenophobic

I see no borders between Muhdick and Uranus.

t.town rapist

>equality

if we are so fucking equal, then why are some people just stupid?

do you considere yourself equal to someone with no culture, knowledge and even competences, someone who is not able to help our world?

seriously...

I'll do then when you marry an abo how bout tha straya, you xenophobic twat

Well, say goodbye to welfare state, then

Brown people loves that welfare check from the hard working Whitey's

>what are natural borders
They're right there.

The only thing I see is madness all over this planet.

I don't see any humans, kI'll everyone.

yes i definitely see the land borders of mountains, deserts, and uninhabitable terrain as well as the water separating land mass which caused humans to evolve in different areas.

Huh, where did pic related go?

Well I guess because you live in a flat wasteland that you dont understand the concept of natural borders. There are masses of water, rivers, mountains, dense forests and divide people with different ethnic backgrounds and completely different cultures. If nature and evolution has made it like this why would we want to change it?

Our country has a pretty definite border you communist fuck, but i doubt you were even born here anyway Xuan Zdang

isn't there one of pakistan and india too?

That picture is pretty ridiculous given the oceans, rivers, deserts and mountain ranges that normally present borders are clearly visible.

What a dipshit.

>Going completely against nature
Yeah, nah.

>1 post by this ID
Bait and saged

I do

Look closer, idiot.

Everyone will eventually be under one world government, yes. But abandoning all sense of individuality and competition to do so would be outright stupid, as it would lead to stagnancy.

The only way for the world to be united correctly is through one culture achieving hegemony through conquest.

I don't see any poverty, do you?

>I don't see any boarders

I see oceans, topography, climate, vegetation, altitude..

Tons of natural borders everywhere.

I am a globalist, but as said, having more countries to compete eachother leads to a more developed and progressed world.

Once Trump's elected you'll be able to see at least one border.

That's because you need to look closer

You mean this?

I don't see any laws of morality saying do not kill, do not steal

Do you?

>Do you

Yeah.

yep

I see a big blue border

I don't see any civil war, famine or inequality.

I'd like not to see Australia desu

You will soon

Trump wall will be visible from space you fucker

Here is a different view. Orange curve is the border, illuminated by security lights.

Because there is no such thing as equality and friendship, and the only way to stamp out diversity and competition is to subjugate the masses to mediocrity.

>Xenophobic

Bit fucking rich coming from the guy who wants to end national and ethnic divides and create a one world people.

>mfw a non country posts

Australia has a natural water border. Therefore God clearly wants us to be left separate from the great convergence of peoples.

I don't see any people either, I guess either people don't exist or this argument is misleading.

>ebin meme lemme post it

You Aussies are really degrading to the level of leafs

>doesn't see any borders
So you're posting out in the wide open of nature? No walls, no doors.

Here's the scoop on national borders, just in case you're not trolling OP.

Think of them like you do your car door or front door.
If you lived in a dangerous neighborhood, would you leave shit unlocked?

Thank god we don't share with fucking indonesia

but the earth is flat

War and division will always exist.
As longs as countries exist there will be war between them.
As long as groups of people exist there will be war between them.
Simply put, as long as people exist there will be war.

Globalism won't stop anything, people will find ways to divide into groups even if they are all mongrels. People naturally develop nationalism, it is similar to cheering on your favorite football team. Nationalism is good within a country as it keeps the country mostly unified when everyone sees each other as a "American" or "Canadian" etc instead of creating many new groups and subgroups to divide people by.

If one was to be forced into cheering for all football teams and not just one then who would they cheer for?
They would likely cheer for their favorite player instead. This opens up many more opponents to you and creates a greater amount of division as you find the other players and people supporting them your enemy.

This is the fault of globalism, it divides large groups of people (countries), into smaller groups of people causing division. People do not want to associate with other groups that have different beliefs. (e.g. political parties, look at how people align so closely with their party that they refuse to vote for the other)

I don't think division between humans will cease existence totally. However, if in the future we discover another alien race we may find common ground between one another and find the alien group to be our new opposition.

The question is: Would you rather be divided into a few large groups or into many smaller opposing groups of people?

>would you leave shit unlocked

Yes, because I don't believe in victim blaming.

Don't teach me to lock my doors, teach Aboriginals not to steal.

>I don't see any borders

Come to think of it, neither did the Aboriginals.

Look how well that turned out.

you can see the Great Wall of China from space, yes

You're wrong.

You can stop them fighting.

Just ask Tito.

>tfw the left still doesn't admit they want to be run by an oppressive dictatorship

I'm all in favour of colonization, but natives seem to get made when we removed their boarders.

K-k-kranj?

Globaslism isnt a red pill. Opposing globalism is what a redpilled do.

OH SHIT

Yeah, and I don't see Canadians either.

That doesn't mean they're not running around, spreading their faggot aids with blacks and being absolute fuckwits on Gook political image boards

>1 post by this ID

As it stands there is no need for borders. As soon as contact is made with any ayylmao, you can be sure a defense network will appear

>borders can't be seen from space

ok then

Ah, the newfag/shill thinks we didn't believe in those values at some point in our lives.
Pic related.

raep and consense are social constructs

I don't see any humans either. Do you?

Seriously, the average IQ of a liberal is like 40.

>with all that photoshop she is still average at best

Ayy lmao

>implying we want too

There will be no need for borders when everyone is the same...

Fuck everyone being the same you shillcock

All races that aren't East Asian or European are incompatible with Western culture.
A people with an average genetic, inherited IQ of 70 can't be treated equally without either the host or themselves suffering.

It's only going to end in misery and most likely the destruction of European peoples.

Has more teeth than her entire extended family of 217 AND she can recite the whole alphabet by herself

the water makes a pretty good border, i dont know what the fuck that image is thinking

>implying the earth is a sphere

This is why we need to eliminate culture and peoples and allow evolution to create one universal race.

You would though (to be truthful)

So you want the billions of Africans and Indians to bring down the average IQ of people to 80 and make sure the world will forever be led by a brown horde of men with the mental age of 12?

Why?

I actually *do* see borders. And border barriers. And guards.

I said that all races need to be destroyed and replaced with one universal race that will have positive traits. Low IQ can be bred out.

So you want to kill everyone outside of East Asia and Europe and you think you're going to be able to.

Why not just leave them alone and have a eugenics program in your own country.

I wouldn't count latinos out. Also
>Implying it won't end with the annihilation of sandniggers and mudslimes instead

Sure that sounds like a good idea, although in reality is unachiavable. Other methods need to be used.

OP, what do you call it when people are happy to let in PhDs from around the world but not uneducated peasants that will tear down society?

Xenophobia, because you are one of those uneducated peasants.

The only way for a one world government to exist is for one culture to prevail over all others. If you wanted this today, you wanted the Nazis to win.

I dont see any humans either so go kill yourself faggot

I don't see any people either, so that means we must kill them all.

I can clearly see natural borders made by seas, mountain ranges and rivers.

forgot image

I dont see any human rights in that pic either

lolllll

Shut up, beaknigger. Submit to the big emu dick.

Couse economical resources are divided by country and most of the more powerful countries are agressive towards weak ones, like when Iran tryed to nationalized their oil and the jew backed nation called USA erradicated the democratic gob and put the Sha in power. Or like when my country was developing it's industry after WWII becouse of lack of european exports and the jewnited states of israelica forbid european countries to buy argentinian exports, destroying our economy.