He would rather wake up to an empty bed because his harpy white feminist gf got picked up by her other bf instead of a...

>He would rather wake up to an empty bed because his harpy white feminist gf got picked up by her other bf instead of a loyal thick thighed Asian wife

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU
instagram.com/jessicababyfat/
youtube.com/watch?v=3zWwd8n2JVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, my dog sleeps on my bed.

>being a pathetic cuck gook lover who can't control a woman
lol, neck yourself, kid.

>tfw no asian gf

Replace wife with business associate.
Also scratch off loyal too.

tfw i rly do have thick thighed asian girlfriend

I want my japanese waifuuuu

>Nah, my dog sleeps on my bed.
Sad!

>Replace wife with business associate.
Extramarital sex is degenerate.

Jessicababyfat

I have an oil fetish and this might have fucking killed it for me.

You fucking CUNT

what this geezer said, I wouldn't endure the public humiliation tbqh

Having to have someone or something other than yourself in your bed.

10/10 Pleb tier.
9.5/10 Peasant rating.

instagram.com/jessicababyfat/

(Racemixing is still degenerate though)

More racemixing bait threads. This gookery should be purged.

>people unironically think white women are more attractive than Asian women

>east asian
>not west asian
akhi...

Get your chink fetish and shove it up your ass m8

>he would rather date a materialistic Asian whore that has had multiple plastic surgeries to having a loyal pakifu

how can white women compete?

This

Those are infected

>high test asians

HNNNNNGGG

Weebs

I would much rather have a harpy feminist gf over a gook. Racemixing is the ultimate form of degeneracy *sharts*

>he will never know the love of a motherly caring girl

Fuck mate, engrish do you speak it?

Get out of here Granddad, the neo-KKK watches anime and summons tulpas to purge Africa

Fuck off Anglin!

>tfw took the yellow pill

fucked a taiwanese once. nice looks but she was the sloppy, artistic type and i had to kick out before she felt too much at home.

gotta say, nice asians are pretty hard to find over here...

youtube.com/watch?v=3zWwd8n2JVI

Asian girls are cute

>Tfw I once had a chance with an 8/10 Asian at university and didn't realise until some time later that she was into me
JDIMSA

HE CANT EVEN GET A REGULAR GIRLFRIEND HE HAS TO GET A GOOK

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.
Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.
Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?
Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?
Will you take the red pill?

cute!

I'd rather wake up to a qt trap wife than asian slag if I'm being honest.

How do we fix Asian women?