This is fine cuisine in Mexico

>this is fine cuisine in Mexico

What the fuck

Move out of the south, Cletus.

Gross

theres only three fine cuisines in the world: french, spanish and italian

anything else is nothing more than a meme

Oh god he just keeps adding more and more stuff.

Most disgusting part was adding salt to already salted chips.

>doesn't have 4 kilos of cheese on it
blatantly not american

What the fuck did I just watch?

wont the chips get soggy? why not have the "toppings" and sauces separate ?

You know how I know that your neurons don't have enough sodium to propagate action potentials?

It isn't even all sauce. Towards the end he's pouring juice on the fucking chips.

>clamato
that ruined it for me

This is not the full clip, it gets put in a blender to make a smoothie

WHY. FUCKING WHY

How would one even go about eating this?

You can't use a spoon because of the noodles, but there's so much sauce that it'd be impossible to eat with a fork.

this is what I expect of a single mom / millenial woman to do

I don't know what to think

When he poured the fruit juice at the end I literally thought this was a parody or some shit.

that'll be 10.50 please

>America talking shit about foreign food

Not enough pink slime and cardboard?

>the way she opens the doritos' bag like she's manipulating some kind of precious condiment

mein sides

Why the fuck would she cut the bag instead of just opening it?

It just keeps getting worse & worse, a mexican gauntlet of shit

Say what you will but that literally was a guy that took regular fucking potato chips and smothered with as many random shit he could find in the kitchen and probably calls it a dish.

Oh hey some leftover juice lets use that too

they call us burgers for a reason

Still way better than re-purposed gourmet snackfood shit

You upset paco? Go back to your soggy clamato chips & tasty cow stomachs

Wtf is that?

wtf i hate mexico now
sorry maria but you gotta go

Worked at a grocery store for several years. Beaners are probably the most unhealthy fuckers ever, and probably a reason our obesity rate has bloated in the last couple of decades (see theirs).

80% of their diet is chips, sugary cereals, and a metric ton of cola. If any of this shit is on sale, they buy it en masse willing to take whole displays.

Fuckin awsome

Pink Slime was banned in 2009, nice try

What fast food place is this? Can't quite make it out from the upside down cup.

Its a top ramen cup, popular with the poorfafs of /r9k/

the lime really ties the dish together

Pretty sure that's Americas most common cup ramen

>chips
>beans
>meat?
>sausage?
>tons of sauce

RIP arteries, teeth, gut bacteria, stomach lining, etc.

Was waiting for someone to post this as a reply. You can't outdo Murrica

Moo?

*milks your teet*

China can

>dog meat sangas with cheese and lettuce

muh gut bacteria

is-is this what niggers/beaners mean when they say that white people dont use spices?

Ew

THAT IS FUCKING DISGUSTING

>Burger
>Sushi
>Go
>Fuck
>Yourself

Nasty. Looks like he maybe added...

salt
onions
beans
tierritas/chicharron?
beets?
chipotle
salsa maggi?
valentina?
ketchup/botanera?
tajin
more salt
lime juice
ketchup/rat blood?
clamato

Disgusting. Prolly has more salt than Michael Moore´s dessicated kidneys.

Mexicans gave up on food. if you went to mexico and expected stuff from taco bell. be dead fucking wrong.

Tacos in Mexico are better than Taco bell

>mexican
>american

>mexican
>American
>mexican
>American

Fuck yeah. I live not that far from the Mexican border. Real Mexican food is fucking awesome.

No

yes

>The Question was "Are you a Faggot?"
Go and get Aids

Ive been to Mexico city twice and of course the food is better than Taco Bell... anything is better than Taco Bell. However real "Mexican" food basically just means the same food you have been eating from small local Mexican restaurants, with some edible sea food (just waiting for food poisoning here) thrown in, all served in a restaurant that couldn't pass a US health inspection if they spent a week cleaning and repairing things.

You dont go to Mexico for food

shut your filthy whore mouth paco and get killed by some cartel guys...

Explains why I've never seen a Mexican older than 25 that isn't round. Nice prison food, build wall.

>Mexico City
Git Gud

>and italian

You had already said French. The italians did nothing and learned nothing before the French intervened due to marriages with French nobility that insisted on bringing their own cooks because of the deplorable state of Italian cooking.

All of the Italian sauces conform to the Mother Sauces for a reason.

Why

Nice Flag

Go and get some garbage grub, Jorge.

>Americans criticizing food from another country.

Pic related is fine cuisine in the US.

Fine bunch of cunts to talk.

Most of the wetbacks who bitch that Taco Bell isn't real Mexican food and how it's cultural appropriation ate this garbage as children growing up. They have no clue what constitutes real Mexican food because they've never been deep into Mexico to see the difference between those dishes and this street vendor crap or Tex-mex stuff.

At least most Tex-mex is good but it's still not "authentic"

Don't you have a mudslime dick to take care with your anus, Cultureless one?
It wasn't even from mexico

this is the best bit

Mexicans get really touchy when you talk about their food. They think that because they took some grilled meat and wrapped it around a tortilla that they're God's gift to Culinary and Culture.

The majority of Mexicans cuisine is the same shit just repackaged with things either added to it. Don't get me wrong, it's delicious but these webm's show how far Mexicans are mentally bankrupt when it comes to inventing any new culinary snacks/dishes.

my god ur such a new fag...

Sorry, its about the only place in Mexico with enough civility and modern enough to conduct any kind of actual business. I will say the 100 miles of shanties and flat nothingness were tempting to explore though

>Spotted dick
>blood pudding
>stargazey pie (pic related)

You and the Nords have no room to talk Mohammed.

>You cant criticize Mexico because (insert random American food picture)

Can you fuck off back to Sup Forums with this retarded tier nigger logic? Thanks.

What, did the spicy ramen chips not go down well last night? Maria tells me that a concoction of gatorade, ramen juice, milk and crushed tortilla shells will fix that right up.

This was so easy
>Business
Maybe have they not been sabotaging the rest of Mexico, I'd believe you
Maybe were there actual business, I'd believe you
Sadly, you're wrong

wow that pastry is near perfection, must be home made.

ur mum is easy fuckface...

Miguel please, I was born and raised in northern Italy, unlike you fat bastards i know what real food is.

If you give it you should be able to take it without getting triggered like a little bitch.

I don't care about your anal problems, user.

No need to be so strung up. It's not like you can jump our border. Jorge, we're all friends here.

You do know tacos aren't even Mexican, right? They only serve them in gringo compounds. Leave those areas (but there's no reason to) and no one will serve them. Also you'll probably be mugged.

I wonder what it taste like? Probably fermented seafood ass
>Miguel please, I was born and raised in northern Italy, unlike you fat bastards i know what real food is.

You have to go back!

WHAT THE FUCK. ID BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THAT KID.

man that burger looks like someone shat their pants

>Gourmet
It's just shitty food from tiny cafeterias or "tienditas".
I bet you it's also not advertised or anything like that, it's probably some secret menu thing they started doing because some fat fuck asked them to whip that our for him to many times and they made it a real meme to order.

At my school cafeteria we used to have something called "pechuga" was pretty much Costco fried breast chicken cut into pieces with French fries and 20 kinda of hot sauces and more cheese, kinda resembling a poutine.
It was off the menus too.
And only fat fucks would order it.

Ivan in Siberia has better english than you do. I just u wat ma8'ed and im American

Are those weird brown small chunks and sticks dog food?

>Jump our border
>We're all friends here
Suddenly, The border isn't a bad idea
I just walk outside and there is a Taqueria
>American Education

Just like OP's vid, the worst part is all the fucking sauces. More and more sauces added. Ruins it.

Learn to write English you fucking retard then come back and tell us what that meant.

Fine Jorge, stay with the cartels and your unholy chip, juice, ramen, sauce and cheese dishes

This is like prison sweet and sour pork.

>At my school cafeteria we used to have something called "pechuga" was pretty much Costco fried breast chicken cut into pieces with French fries and 20 kinda of hot sauces and more cheese, kinda resembling a poutine.

Are you talking about Asada fries? Although in the US, 20 sauces don't go into them

Go back to Sup Forums faggot with your flag memes and bantz fuck off

*black puddings quite nice actually

More autistic and with fried chicken cut into pieces

why like 6 sauces

i dont understand

>spanish

Lol

I'd eat that.

I was gonna say that burger looks pretty good, but opening the image: it really doesn't. That's called a Fat Boy, but should be called a Rerun. Or just the runs.

Thank God I am not retarded