POLISH GUY ARRESTED IN RUSSIA

An enthnical polish guy with russian citizenship, Rusłan Sokołowski, was arrested after trying to rec a video in one of churches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IZ23pHOvaZA
youtube.com/watch?v=fcllGQrUsaI
youtube.com/watch?v=hRdYz8cnOW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump 1/5

bump 2/5

bump 3/5

bump 4/5

Bump 5/5

That faggot must be thinking he still in shitty poopland with his gay catholic relligion.
I hope they send him to gulag.

Eh, got what he deserved. You go to savage land, you get savage treatment.

You can't read? He is a citizen of Russia.

A Catholic heretic entering an orthodox church should be punishable by 10 years of imprisonment at least.

He are polish that is already is a big crime.

You can't film in churches?
also
>Rusłan
lol

Poles can be ortodoxy too.

He should be arrested for living in that shithole in the first place lmao.

He obviously wasn't or he wouldn't be filming in an orthodox church.

We need to bring freedom to Russia asap.
Don't worry, guys.....we will save you.

Why would someone get arrested for going in a church?

This guy get it.

I don't understand. Why does it matter to you if a person who believes in a different religion then you goes into your church? Why does religion produce so much hatred in our world.

Praise Jesus! 0/
youtu.be/IZ23pHOvaZA

>all for a poliwag
what a noob

Get it to your thick mongoloid skull that you cannot bump your own thread.

>orthodox
>jesus

I thought you guys worshipped Putin :^)

It's like another Katyn

As sad as it is to say it, you currently are not really in much of a situation to help anyone. Deal with your current government and academia regressive cucking - if you'll devote your resources to external problems before cleaning up internal threats such as BLM terrorists, you will just rot from inside out.

catholics are heretics. that should be put to death.
There are no difference to us between muslims or catholic.

Why can't you film in orthodox churches?

hey Polaks why does your current government promote these 9/11 tier conspiracy theories about Smolensk?

Poland, you fall for the dumbest shit.
I live in WVA, I have to drive two hours to see a black person.
The niggers have been rioting since Rodney King and nothing has changed.

That retarded bullshit does not affect a majority white army.
Stop listening to Sup Forums and following MSM.

>9/11
>conspiracy theory
look at him, look at him and laugh

> muh poles are ebil and must be deported
> millions of jews, muslims and asian shitskins are raping and enslaving russian girls, but it's ok

Im reffering to the "Bush did it" conspiracy theories tied to 9/11, just answer my question
how does this answer my question?

Polish goverment does not promote any conspiracy, Russia Today is not a reliable source to get your information about polish politics, Ivan.

I second this, unless you live in some shit hole ghetto niggers arent an issue. They are too stupid to have anything successful done, pretty sure NSA is just waiting for them to make a bomb or something then sweep in and play a good ol game of kill darkie.

>Poland, you fall for the dumbest shit.
I live in WVA, I have to drive two hours to see a black person.

Then you're one of the lucky ones. Got a friend in Florida and one in Texas. While the latter also says he's relatively fine for now (though he actually did see some "dis raycis" SJW snowflakes already), the former is pretty worried about what's happening there.

Your country may not be suffering equally in every state or region, but it does suffer considerable issues.

JESUS CREW! VODKA! STALIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=fcllGQrUsaI

Wouldn't that actually make Ukrainians based by Sup Forums standards?

>Macierewicz
>Kaczynski
come on man they point the finger at Russia over Smolensk constantly

Welp, his "we're gonna rule and there's nothing you can do no matter what shit we'll pull" attitude probably cooled down considerably after Brexit, provided he's not a flaming retard.

>Why does religion produce so much hatred in our world.
Because they are mostly cancerous ideologies people use to justify their selfish actions.

Are russians really this primitive? There are Chinese and Japanese tourists in Poland photographing our landmark churches and no one even bats an eye on them.

He's a famous freak and atheist and has no connection to Poland as I know.

>nocountry proud of their nohistory and subpar genetics

Most religions don't produce much hatred on their own and quite often actually advocate moderation, consideration and understanding. It's the people who use religion as a cover to excuse their actions, trying to give their crimes an aura of "divine authority" that are the problem.

>Macierewicz
He's insane, who cares.
>Kaczyński
Just trying to get some votes from the demented old bats, they are the only ones who care about Smoleńsk.
There is no official endorsement of this kind of theories from our goverment, and as far as everyone is concerned, the case is over - was over long time ago.

Most of our states are larger than your entire country save a few.
Shit happens but don't let a wave of media sensation and a cucked Floridian trick you into thinking America is falling.

My favorite MILF on Earth is in Florida, Cocala to be exact.
She is a blonde with blue eyes of Germanic descent and swears everything is fine.
Although places like Melbourne and Miami have always been niggerpens, other places are not.

How dare that polish-nigger desecrate the holy orthodox church

Doesn't fly in GODs own country (burgers think that's Degenermerica).

Bкaтилcя. Пpивeт, peбятa.

yeah but they still always bring it to the forefront and make a circus out of it like Kaczynskis insistance that Smolensk be talked about during a memorial celebration for the Warsaw Uprising with which it had nothing to do

He still has polish blood and it makes him polish.

That's the same case in Russia -- tourist often take photos in Churches and have no problem with that. That man is a troll and anti-religion activist and I think he was aressted not just for taking a photo, but for something more.

hes too pathetic to do anything about it so he shitposts

So it's a bait thread.

putin is the best

>yeah but they still always bring it to the forefront and make a circus out of
They have to appeal to their old electorate somehow. I doubt they believe in in though - they're far too cynical for that.
Nobody here cares about Smoleńsk, people or the goverment. It was murdered and buried by the political show that followed it.

Пpивeт, вoдкy бyдeшь? Ушaнкy нaдeл? Хyли ты бeз икoны?

>be catholic slav
>doesnt follow the orthodox church, the official faith of the slavonic tribes
>catholics will defend this

I think the author wanted to troll the Polish people. Just look: there are almost no real Poles in Russia (I know only one man, don't know what he's doing here, my brother is friends with him, he told my brother about Warsaw and life in Poland).

The man OP is writing about is polish only in his surname - he has no connection to your country. If you meat him - you wouldn't see any difference betwen him and the avarage russian. There are quite many "poles" like him in Russia - but almost no real ones.

>If you meat him
Isn't that illegal in Russia?

This is double deception: the ukrainian "neo-nazis" are jewish puppets. All of the leaders are jews working for the CIA/jewish mob. On top of that, it gives the jewish russian media talking point against "white ebil raciss nazis". More degenerate pro-shitskin propaganda,...

White nationalists are too subverted to understand that nazism are their worst enemy: the nazi imagery is vilified everywhere and is used by anti-whites against us.

What do you mean? Why should it be illegal?

Lmao

>trying to rec a video in one of churches
Absolutely heretical
Hopefully he'll get impaled on the Red Square

>ruslan
>pole
Hmm..something doesn't add up here..

putin is the best when you living in luxembourg

Whole western Poland is as much Slavs as Germany.

>burger
>an idiot
Hmm... Everything looks alright

I think he'll get off.
No way he goes to prison or pays half of fucking million

Pretty sure there have never once been a Pole named Ruslan.

>Hacaдить нa мяcнoй кpюк

Meet != Meat

To meat someone - cлэнг выeбaть, пoтpaктoвaть кaк кycoк мяca

> "russian" shitskin calling a burger of idiot

lel

Oh. Understand you, sorry for that mistake. My English is quite bad, I must admit.

Germans held regions of Warsaw duchy only from 1795 to 1807.
The other territories held by germany may well have been germanised to some degree, but after ww2, all germans were deported behind the new border

THIS

When?

>Rusłan Sokołowski
plz

>Stop listening to Sup Forums and following MSM.
so what, just cut yourself off from the world? i guess thats how you think everything is fine while you're on the verge of becoming a minority in your own country mr 60%

Weasel words, OP, weasel words. "Ethnical Polish" isn't the same as regular Polish citizen. Pretty sure that the guy isn't native Polish, even his name is very uncommon. He may be of Polish lineage, but it seems like otherwise he's just some Russian starting shit in his own place.

just being Polish is a crime

>He may be of Polish lineage,
After a Polish hussar gave his thick cock to a craving Musovite whore in 1610. ;)

You're right. Read and .

Also, I suppose maybe he's not even ehnicly polish. I had a classmate, her surname was Sokolovskaya, and she was Jewish.

You know that the Poles that live now in west Poland, come from the most eastern parts that Russia took?

Jewish, Polish, same shit

Nice try, but no. Every pole by blood is a pole.

But I will check, maybe Sokołowski isn't a true polish surname, maybe the polish's one is Sokoliński

I'm radical in thid question and think that EVERY human with polish blood has to learn Polish.

Bo polak nawet na Księżycu nadal będzie polakiem.

Does he look polish?

>Bo polak nawet na Księżycu nadal będzie polakiem.
;)
youtube.com/watch?v=hRdYz8cnOW4

No, not really.

Are you sure? Because he doesn't look russian too.

Also the first left man on your picture looks russian lol

Looks russian to me.