Pol BTFO BY
JOHN CENA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEtdw7Z04QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dSrH09lLsBI
youtube.com/watch?v=PCJ8JqtGahQ
assyrianchristians.com/commentary_saddams_human_rights.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Korbel
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a fucking WHITE MALE.

>slams Trump
>didn't even mention Trump

I agree with the meme wrestler man.
Don't judge by labels. judge by actions.
Actions like kiddy diddling and blowing everything up and stabbing people.
So...yeah.

if you think he actually believes this shit, then you're a fucking idiot. he's getting too old to wrestle. he's trying to get ahead in hollywood showbiz without literally sucking on some Jew's dick.

Trump said the same thing idiot
HE said hes a voice of every american

I really don't get why people say trump is racist.

I've never really gotten that. (But I don't watch TV so maybe I'm missing the requisite propaganda.)

SLAMMED

...what? Patriotism doesn't mean "good person," it means love of your nation and what your forefathers have established.

wow really makes you think

But Trump does love America, what are you trying to prove ?

Yup. And killing 500 thousand innocent people with no repercussions.

Does steriod injections make someone an expert on Patriotism?

then the iraqis should have revolted against hussein for supplying terrorist groups in europe and pushing for islamization of europe
oh wait, they actually did it, and the rebels who revolted are ISIS, therefore the murder of 500 thousand is justified, because ayyrabs either have dictatorship or islamic rule

PEDs increase your oestrogen production

Cena is a faggot

>Innocent
>people
Hoping for 500,000 more

Patriotism is literally love for the country

If anyone can be american, then there's nothing special about being american. Nothing unites you as a country other than the borders which you don't enforce.

who the fuck even is JOHN CENA!! (deh deh deh deeeeeeh song plays)

Like all i know him from is that stupid youtube meme

WWE fucked over Hogan, they can get fucked

>love beyond age

Well
I'm a #CenaMissile now

>then the iraqis should have revolted against hussein for supplying terrorist groups in europe and pushing for islamization of europe

Are you for real? Saddam Hussein was a secular dictator and the United States government had no problem allying themselves with him until it became more valuable for them to dispose of him. You're a first grade troll because not only do you state he supported the push for terror and Islam in Europe, but you imply that is why the Americans took him out. Are you some bored CIA pencil pusher in Moldova?

>In 1996 Madeleine Albright said on national TV that 500,000 Iraqi children dead from sanctions was "worth it". A few months later she was confirmed by the US Senate as Secretary of State and nobody even questioned her about this statement. Transporting 500,000 first graders would take 6,667 school buses, making a line more than 50 miles long.

>Albright's father, Josef Korbel, was also the mentor of Condoleezza Rice.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEtdw7Z04QQ

I know nothing about roids but i do know wrestling is faggotry of highest degree. So that makes sense. God am I thankful to live in small town Montana where traditional values and patriotism is still strong.

You people make me lose hope in humanity.

American = Christian or atheist and British blooded.

Anything outside of this isn't a fucking American, they're just a long term guest. Patriotism stops where America does, and America stops at it's borders and with people with British blood.

You've all just be pissed on for so long you forgot what being American means.

>mfw people think an israelite jew is american
>mfw people think a syrian muslim is american
>mfw people think a west african black is american
>inb4rayciss

Meaningless prattle. Patriotism has nothing to do with love of progressive era bullshit.

RKO

Liberals love to argue against the boogeyman that is CNN-Hitler Trump. A scarecrow stuffed with irrational fear and globalist lies.

>leftists obsessed with identity politics think labling people is bad

"Not REALLY being patriotic"

This has absolutely no depth to it. It sounds good to normies, but he's making up definitions to sound profound

>t.town rapist

>no source
>cena is a well known republican

K

Social justice shouldn't JUST be about ensuring no oppression. It should be about anger. Anger at a Jewish elite poisoning our culture. Because the second Jews put us against each other, it's not really social justice, is it?

I can play mental gymnastics and redefinition, too!

>Post is completely blank
I can't see shit

>Republican = Trump supporter

Remember Cruz?

Why would i care about what he says
He never even was a good wrestler

LOVE BEYOND AGE GUYS

Calm down.
What could you expect from Romania anyway?

> Love beyond age
OH LA LA

That is because whites are not people.
Now you understand the leftist.

How old are you m8?

whatever, inbred pedo muslim scum
hope more muslims die
youtube.com/watch?v=dSrH09lLsBI
>secular dictator
gas yourself multi culti scum
youtube.com/watch?v=PCJ8JqtGahQ
>must allah wait for the trial to end?
he was just another raghead who deserved death, just like all the other muslims

what are you implying

You sound like a 15yo kid, just that.

>he was just another raghead who deserved death, just like all the other muslims

So what is your point? That he mentioned Allah? I know atheists who use the phrases like "Thank Heavens" and "Oh my God". Do you even know what secular means? The guy was protecting Christians just like Assad did and he was an enemy of Osama bin Laden and his friends al-Qaeda.

That's why you should be a nationalist and not a patriot cuck.

Your race is your nation.

>John Cena slams Trump
is he finally turning heel?

>Patriotism about anything other than love of your country and wanting to do what is best for it

my point is all muslims should die and iraq should be re-established as a christian nation
he wasn't an atheist, ahmed - he was a raghead that didn't bother killing christians because they didn't revolt, unlike the shii'tes, which he did indeed kill, because they were terrorists opposed to his regime - as muslims inherently are terrorists
assyrianchristians.com/commentary_saddams_human_rights.htm

If it survives draw a card

Toppling Saddam Hussein has created a massive chaos in which ISIS evolved. The region down there is worse of than it was before and guess who is killing all those Assyrian Christians in Syria? It's not the ghost of Saddam Hussein, it's not the secular dictator Assad either - it's the forces that gained strength after Hussein was taken out and the country bombed.

You already admitted by your replies he did not advance Islam in Europe. Maybe it's time you also start to think strategically about what happens when you terrorize a whole country.

the fact that the US regime change was a disaster is not an argument for keeping saddam's regime - they were both shit, and the latter was a muslim regime
and who is killing the assyrian christians? other muslims, who are not restrained by dictatorship now; how will these people be expected to have secular regimes, if they kill people who don't read a "holy book"?
the less muslims exist on the planet, the better

>Josef Korbel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Korbel

He was a previous "Jew" turned catholic. Ot really never ends does it Sup Forums?

>Patriotism shouldn't just be the literal definition of the word
What did he mean by this?

>the fact that the US regime change was a disaster is not an argument for keeping saddam's regime
It actually is...

>who is killing the assyrian christians? other muslims, who are not restrained by dictatorship now
...since you even point out the most obvious point yourself.

>He was a previous "Jew" turned catholic.
Albright never hid her Jewish past. She even had a book some years ago about her childhood in Prague.

How is that a slam on Donald Trump? Also, getting your political opinions from fake wrestlers? They must be getting near the bottom of the barrel.

>It actually is...
no it's not, they were both shit
christian territories and people were neglected at best
iraq is rightful roman therefore christian land
and you belong in the gas chambers, ahmed

>christian territories and people were neglected at best

And now they are in a much happier place?

That's nationalism you fucking burger

not an argument
if all muslims die, the christians wouldn't be persecuted in the first place

>not an argument

You set that argument up yourself.

>Saddam bad
>Christians not off too well

>Saddam dead
>Christians dead and running

still not an argument
my argument is to import assyrian christian refugees and bomb the middle east to oblivion and resettle it afterwards

But the bmvast majority of Muslims don't do that, imagine if all the 3.3 million Muslims in America did that.

Where did John Cena say that his opinion matters more?

Giuliani: I would indict Clinton Foundation as 'racketeering enterprise'

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html

Colin Powell Goes under the Clinton Bus

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840

>sage

>love beyond age
Democrats legalizing pedos confirmed

John Cena is a faggot

>mentioning Patriotism means your a beer guzzling, gun toating, burger chewing, eagle fucking, racist bigot sexist islamaphobic subhuman being

this is the implied tone towards Patriotism, Trump, or Murrica this current year.

You clearly don't know what an argument is when you are calling power fantasies one.

>love beyond age
Sorry, what?

What is it? I can't see him?

wtf i hate trump now

Too bad. I like JC, but, he is so fucking blue pilled he would probably turn into an agent.

Fucking what does he even mean by this? That's possibly the most retarded statement I've ever heard anyone say.

>let's coexist with muslims
gas yourself