youtube.com/watch?v=madZhwKI2dA
youtube.com/watch?v=QUhj4JQkqAs
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZPvHV0A6GU
youtube.com/watch?v=WOzY3U9xIoM
youtube.com/watch?v=xBCqAU4HB5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being this stupid
>tfw you realise people will talk about the entire west like that int he future

Let's not pretend pollo or the gaul fucker had a realistic journey at all. Only good part of rome was the upper politics

Really makes me think.

You sirry american

>channel surfing
>every other channel has a 90lb female doing that jumping leg spin move black widow does against 6'5 240lb men

I am actually optimistic at least people like op learned something from low form of entertainment.

The world is definitely more educated than any other generation before

>Godzilla wasn't real

We're on the way out.

>The world is definitely more educated than any other generation before
>Retards believe this

>>tfw you realise people will talk about the entire west like that int he future
No. This is how future people will talk about the West.

>watching got with mom
>mom's not known for being a mensa candidate
>soldiers begin harassing barmaid
>"well i guess that's how it was back then"
>bitch did you not see the motherfucking dragons?

I don't know what's the problem

Op didn't know about Rome. Op knows some now. That's progress IMO

Or you might say that that knowledge is trivial and impractical. Then we can watch some car modification shows or shop and crafts stuff

My mother has been watching The Handmaids Tale and thinks it's a historical drama

Pro tip. Look up the Venetian conspiracy.

yeah, the olds just can't seem to into speculative fiction

I'm not even surprised at this point.

>the guy who writes like a 14 year old on YouTube thinks he was born in the wrong generation
Pottery

I didn't even have the heart to tell her. I just let her believe that it's historically accurate.

>Mom you do realize that this is just an adaptation of a novel by a Canadian feminist who was freaking out about abortion politics in the 80s, right?
What a fun conversation that would be.

u wot m8? on yt? wtf i dont leave yt comments m9

my mom would be hard pressed to find canada on a map

Where do you think the term 'Romeing the Countryside' came from? Greece?

ah phrases like that are a diamond dozen

Tell her to 'watch' Surfacing next, it's a better novel.

alright, i'll pitch it to her after she's finished watching all the old Dynasty reruns at full volume

it pretty much is.

romanticizing subhuman savages is something libtards love to do

I think Linda Evans was my first mom thing. Was there a Brolin in that show? Maybe that was Hotel.

>American education
ITT

The fuck? How do you not learn about the Romans growing up? It seemed like every year in grade school it took up 3 months out of the history classes.

Ok, who can name the seven hills of Rome?

i went to an american catholic school so i was only educated about one specific thing about romans. i had to pick up the rest from monty python and saturday morning cartoons

Punches Pilot was neither a boxer or a commercial airline pilot. I don't get history at all.

In the 90's, lots of people in UK couldn't point to it on the map. In the 2000's, Americans were interviewed simple questions such as 'Name a country starting with U' and they couldn't do their own; United States of America. They couldn't point to Iraq on the map, news stories put countries in the wrong place. Kids in the UK think that eggs come from cows, that bacon comes from cows and frozen peas are a manmade creation.

The West is fucked. While this is largely the same for the Middle East and Africa, they make up for it with violence and latching onto white's guilt.

It is accurate though. The difference is that it is showing the results of an Islamic revolution.

test

WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIT

>blank post
What did Hiro mean by this?

I went to an American Catholic grade school as well. Every year it was - Mesopotamians, Greeks, Romans. All got like 3 months each. I don't know maybe there were some Mayans or Aztecs thrown in the later years, but Jesus wasn't from there so it didn't matter.

There is very little real about the show. Go read a book you stupid nigger.

oh well, my school had an emphasis on critical thinking and science anyway and had a pretty good library it's just that history was basically just america and the bible

thats fair

Past couple of days I've watched:
>Nuclear sub documentary
>~3 Chernobyl docs
>4-5 DPRK docs
>2-3 USSR docs
>Cold war doc
>Commie China
>Torture devices

But I've been red pilled for years...
What the hell did I just experience?
And how did I reach the grand old age of 25 only hearing soo much as an utterance of these things?

>Catholic
Apologise now.
I've heard all about your Spanish inquisition, your Iron Maiden and your "Rack".

>Kids in the UK think that eggs come from cows, that bacon comes from cows and frozen peas are a manmade creation.
Bullshit. Not even the most curried of fresh imports is that stupid.

Fuck it, maybe Islam will save the west.
I'm a male, all I have to do is convert or pretend to and I'm fine, liberals can get beheaded by the local sharia squad for all I care.

do you always swing wildly from one ideological mindset to the other? mabe you're thinking too vertically

just.. ffs stop saying redpilled. You watch relevant docs and you then say redpilled. Stop being a fucking useless adolescent and use real words. BTW..

Best pictorial representation of the Akula Class sub. imgur.com/a/xi3P3

Just stop sounding like a child, please.

>abortion politics
so the show is about women being oppressed by not being allowed to murder?

When you scratch your nuts you kill more cells than an abortion. Stop being willfully obtuse. You're the kind of asshole that says the pill that keeps the cell from attaching to the uterine wall is "murder".

You're worthless people, and you should feel worthless.

hmm....

>The world is definitely more educated than any other generation before

if you mean, the number of people who know precisely how many pokemon there are and can name them all, yes, we are a very well educated society.

how many of them know to boil water before drinking it if the water didn't come from a chlorinated reservoir?

>watch the wire
>later realize it was mostly real

wtf, black people actually exist?

>watch Schindler's List
>later realize Holocaust didn't actually happen

why did so many people not understand the joke? what the fuck

moot tried to tell us that summerfags aren't real
they actually are

This makes me happy that my mom just watches puppy videos on facebook and plays popcap games.

Well I haven't used that word since my adolescence and gaining the ability to argue my position and demonstrate knowledge.
Surely it's more appropriate or considerate to throw the quick phrase than go the entire direction.
Not too up to date on what it means or represents any more but I doubt it's changed all too much.

First half of my post was serious, second two comments were satire.
Slightly concerned with what western education is teaching kids these days.
It would've been a mindblowing leg-up if I was starting to form my world views from scratch.

That's a really good link btw, thanks.

Naa, I think the biggest difference is access to information via the internet and cheap digital recordings.
Compare the amount of dirt you can find on north korea today vs the rusty propaganda performance tapes from when-ago.
It's quite something.

summerfags didn't exist under moot

got and r&m causes newcomers being here

I'm just glad you're not just a giant asshole. Lay on..

based retards think rome was real and not just a bogeyman made up by the jews to make whites feel bad

Start of this one, the rest of it shows the journey which is still quite shady
youtube.com/watch?v=6NF8astthMc

Some nice scoops from defectors, also shows how well documented things are
youtube.com/watch?v=madZhwKI2dA

another good north korean one.
youtube.com/watch?v=QUhj4JQkqAs
Doesn't have spy footage but this escapee has the story fresh in his mind, using drawings and illustrations he had another escapee scribe for him.

Compared to say, this one about china
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZPvHV0A6GU
Bunch of regulated propaganda and old people recalling from many moons ago

Opps here's the first half of the first link
youtube.com/watch?v=WOzY3U9xIoM
It's got some good undercover scoops

>watch History Channel
>mfw later realize that this Hitler guy was a real jerk

My mother watched Schindler's List and thinks it's a historical drama

youtube.com/watch?v=xBCqAU4HB5o

> 'Name a country starting with U' and they couldn't do their own; United States of America
What are you talking about 'Murica starts with an 'M' you commie!