Reinforce border fence with pigs’ heads to better repel refugees, Hungarian MEP proposes

>Published time: 22 Aug, 2016 02:26
While makeshift scarecrows placed on border fences might keep refugees from entering Hungary, severed pigs’ heads would be an even better deterrent, a Hungarian MEP has said sparking a barrage of criticism and drawing bitter comments online.
>Human Rights, Stroehlein
Human Rights Watch director Andrew Stroehlein condemned the placement of vegetable-made masks on border fences in an alleged attempt to scare off refugees. The images of creepy-looking heads which were said to be carved from sugar beets emerged online last week.

“Refugees are fleeing war & torture, Hungary. Your root vegetable heads will not deter them,” Stroehlein said on Twitter.

Responding to Stroehlein’s remark, Hungarian politician from the ruling Fidesz party in the European Parliament “agreed” that “pig’s head would deter more effectively.”
>"xenophobic filth"
The two men then got into a heated argument joined by other Twitter users. Stroehlein said that it was absolutely unacceptable for an MP to come up with such a proposal.

“Your words are disgusting. I would expect that from anonymous neo-Nazi trolls but you’re an MEP. Act like one,” he said accusing the politician of “spouting such xenophobic filth”.
>source & more
rt.com/news/356691-pig-heads-migrants-hungary/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/schopflinMEP/status/767053577718292480
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fidesz

Weird, I was really expecting Jobbik. Hungary is so based, even their ruling party is Sup Forums tier.

It is indeed funny, but given how much pig heads will be needed to reinforce the wall, wouldn't it be easier to just make the wall higher?

Well god damn why didn't I think of that?

>Sweden and Germany competing to be the biggest cuck
>Meanwhile Hungary becoming more and more based

How do they do it?

It would be, but that way we should admit we want to build stronghold :]

The fence is good enough, we just need to start shooting at them.

>want to be freeDoOm bombed or 'just' liberated by NATO/US
how about no? ... "we dindu nuffin we a good boy"
>>... but sometimes inevitable accidents can happen with the rapefugees :]

Hungary is the most based nation in Europe.

>"I-I swear, Mr. Rotschild that they were coming right for us! Look, they even have handguns on their corpses!"
>"But none of them have the clips in them, goyim."
>"I-it's a pure coincidence. W-we aren't cheap or anything. H-hehe."

Hungary and Poland should just leave the EU at this point, I'm not sure how reliant you guys are on them but it must be a lot since you guys haven't left yet

Hungary you have my respect, I hope one day you can leave that cancerous ring of stars

My fucking sides .

Hopefully you guys get the 2024 Olympics since in 8 years time Poland and Hungary will be the safest places in the world.

Not sure about Hungary, but Poland relies on them a lot. The eastern states have a fresh memories of the Soviets. If the East has any sense, they'll milk the EU until it collapses, then barricade the borders and watch the west burn.

>with pigs’ heads
>heads
Just make a trench filled with pigs trained as guards
If you ever encounter a boar you will know that you dont have to be a muslim to be scared of them

Some days ago I actually thought of this idea

Deport (((Stroehlein)))

Damn Draculas you scary

"Filth" is the same reaction as one would have against transgressions of certain proscriptions in the fifth book of Moses. Someone's religious code has been supplanted.

Better to just make two parallel fences and fill it with wild pigs. Wild pigs are fairly dangerous and they will make a lot of noise if anyone comes inside the fences.

the only muslims this would stop would be the ones who take their religion so seriously that they value it more than the lives of them, their friends, and their family

Hung-Aryans are europes last defense

seriously what country do you think of as strong in the EU?

all nordics are cucks, west are mestizos shitskins, south is lazy greeks

middle europe is the only place that shows masculine strength

jobbik is soft as butter now. fidesz is way more "radical" than them.
jobbik is dead

>hungary
what happens when Sup Forumsacks seize the reigns of govt.

I like you Hungary, you're OK.

>Be hiking in the mountain next to a small gorge
>take a sharp turn
>hear huge growl like 10 metres in front of me
>this fucking guy is staring at me behind a bush
>I probably sneaked up at him by accident beacuse I usually hear them galloping away before I even see them
>Nope the fuck out as fast as the terrain allowed me to

>afraid of a pig

you mus be mudslim

Lasies and gentleman, Sup Forums.

Go and hug that animal user, it will be painful only for a minute.

Mate you don't fuck with Boars, EVER.
Go the forest of Dean and try not to shit yourself when you see a big fuck-off furry Boar huffing a few feet away.

We have this kind of wild pig;

In the the woods of Frankfurt there were a shit tone sometimes they were like puppies but if they had any children with them they would charge you but you couldjust jump on a tree in that case and they'd leave

don't be pussies mates... they are just big pigs

You so salty...

They are very shy animals and as I said they would most times gallop away before you even see them
But when they politely tell you to fuck off you better walk away fast

They should line the wall with the heads of muslims that tried to enter hungary
>bootingVlad.exe

>The eastern states have a fresh memories of the Soviets. If the East has any sense, they'll milk the EU until it collapses, then barricade the borders and watch the west burn.

please do this, I'd like there to be some parts of Europe that won't be a complete SJW non-native shit hole by the time I get round to visit for a holiday, also don't want my tourism bux going to self hating cucks (Germans and Swedes)

looks fucking sick, noice can I pat one?

>milk the EU until it collapses, then barricade the borders and watch the west burn.

exactly what they are doing
>sadly only the elite political families are milking it but hopefully with trickle down economics it will reach the poor people too there

This should be the new official border patrol badge

>“Your words are disgusting. I would expect that from anonymous neo-Nazi trolls but you’re an MEP. Act like one,” he said accusing the politician of “spouting such xenophobic filth”.

Who was he thinking of?

The infamous hacker Sup Forums himself

Pig heads on fence?
Its like more sinister idea of that one black metal band that used pig heads and pig blood on stage.

Let's give him some belated support, shall we?

twitter.com/schopflinMEP/status/767053577718292480

Wow, he's a bantzmaster.

>muh dik

be related!
muh bacon!

what happened? didnt they march in blackshirt uniforms like some right wing death squad?

If they fall into a pit of wild pigs the wont just get killed but there will be little evidence of them after only a few mins, hours and days if a large number. Let it be known that dead muzzies will be fed to pigs and they will stop fucking with your real fast.

I lol'd

you'd repel very religious jews with that method
won't work with muslims