Wtf, I love Michael Bay now

Wtf, I love Michael Bay now

It's a show about women made for women.

when will poltards fuck off?

Why does it say season 5? Don't fuck with me user.

Was wondering the same. I think OP is fucking with us

it's a season3 promotional image according to google

Bay had nothing to do with the show besides fronting some money and letting the producers use his name for negoitational leverage
Ironically before the show started anons where whining the Bay connection would mean it was nothing but explosions, then when it turned out all slow-burning and dialogue-heavy they whined about that instead

It's just a reflexive shitpost from someone who never watched the show but lurked the threads looking for (You)s, every show gets them

>ywn watch black sails for the first time

the ending is gay fanfiction and obnoxious women getting good ends.

Silvers wife forgives him after he condemned all black people in a huge region to remain enslaved and she was just okay with that after supporting flint's plan to undermine the european powers.

She was just like thats fine you're betraying everything I care about.

oh and prostitute becomes the mastermind that ends up running entire port empire.

Flint goes to a secret plantation prison and gets his gay fantasy on.

The entire ending is a liberal wet dream.

If eleanor hadn't been killed off in such a violent way entire show would have been a complete loss but as it is, it was shooting behind Dexter for dumbest fanfiction shit ending ever.

So coming in third to that kind of ending isn't saying much nor for your taste if you're defending it.

Faggot.

>semicoherent phoneposted reddit spaced broflake whinefest
nice

> broflake

>explain coherently why people are calling it shit
>can't refute anything I said because it's 1 for 1 evidence directly from the show.

>call it a whinefest as if they undermines anything I said.

You're going to need a lot more, faggot.

But every single main character has a women using them for their agenda. The only one who didn't got killed off 1 episode after he was introduced. It's a show for women, mate. How much of brainlet can you be?

>tfw they killed off gates

I just learned that Dickon Tarly in Game of Thrones is played by the same actor that played Black Sail's Billy Bones.

Shit armor suits him.

>tfw you have to use a brestplate stretcher on the regular because of your massive pecs

He's my only favourite character in Game of dykes

>tfw was eating up all the bro tier pirate stuff
>Forced gay scene out of nowhere

Long John & Anne Bonny was my only niggas after that

This. I just dropped the show.

Yet you're okay with bonnys lesbian bullshit with cucking rackham?

Is this show all about roguish but charming pirates who seek to escape the oppressive reach of the evil and authoritarian British Empire? I get that press gangs were fucked up but I'm tired of that trope.

No, its about """"""""""strong""""""""" women who control pirates to do their bidding.

This show has the worst dialogue ever. Extremely wordy, and the wordiest character is the worst character, Max. Fuck that wench.

Honestly, I was a fan of Vane, Anne, Flint, John and motherfucking Rackham. When he went to England to try get Eleanor's father(?) to come fight a battle, and he's sitting in the foyer, speaking to a woman about the legends of Rackham, Flint and so on is one of my favourite scenes of all time. They captured some real magic there, like a punch in the gut, when he realizes he's a thing of the past.

Anyway, great show. I fucking hated Eleanor but Max even more.

It is and it isn't. For the first 3 seasons they fight amongst each other for power of Nassau, then with the endgame in sight, the British become a bigger power and it moves towards that, but still remains personal, if you get me

Max is one of the worst characters on tv, but don't discount the show because of it.

Every single main character has a woman overlord. The show is poorly written, ham-fisted shit.

Shame.

The show then began to stop making a big deal of the gay angle of Captain Flint by not showing it at all, focusing only on Flint's obsession with his war to build some Libertarian State in the Bahamas or some shit.

The ironic part is this show had some of the strongest female characters on TV. I don't mean physically strong, I mean well developed. They faced actual challenge and overcame it. They were dealt shitty hands sometimes and worked with them. If you think the female characters in this show are some kind of feminist power trip to the degree of Kahleesi or Rey you're a fucking retard.

I watched this show from start to finish and it was fucking dire

what a miserable last season and the ending was worst of all
total cop out

How was the end a cop out? They had to tie into Treasure Island so they were kind of limited.

flint should have died
the season should have been about their relationship deteriorating and them finally coming to blows and one of them walking out alive

instead he gets to go to the magical 5-star prison in the sky to be reunited with his gay lover

>actually believing the bullshit happy ending story Silver made up to explain Flints disappearance

Flint ded and Silver killed him

however the john silver arc on the whole was actually good
especially when he finally becomes "long" john silver

>the ending is gay fanfiction

Stopped reading there. Literally the entire show is fanfiction. And that's "literally" in the actual, literal definition of the word. Try to actually learn just a little about the subject matter before you shitpost. Thanks

Stomping that fucker's face to putty with his peg leg to assert his legend was brutal as hell.

>well developed
It has some of the worst writing I've ever seen.

why would I leave my own board?

lel the last season is heroes tier degeneration in quality

>reddit spacing

Argument status: not

I mean I guess that's a grey area. He could've died. But that wouldn't have changed too much. But some people think the Savannah scene was a metaphor for him going to heaven.

What do you consider good writing?

the creators said it was supposed to be open to interpretation, but I think it would have just been better to show him being killed than go down that path

I can agree to that. I was indifferent to that resolution. If he died brutally that would've been fine for me too.

bumboys go to hell tho

I mean he is in 1700s Georgia.

>and I saids we took him to the Gay Farm and she actually believed me

this made me laugh

it just proves women don't really care for stronk females in general, they just want some of whatever's popular

Yeah!