twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

8 years

MAKE

pretty unlikely, let's be honest

>implying

Meme magic is at his side.

>Brexit is unlikely

Great argument, bro. Send me more.

Yeah we all know it's gonna be longer, my guess is 30-35 before Trump Jr takes over

look at how fucking defensive you all get immediately at the first sign of questioning
any question of his chances is equated with endorsing clinton in their eyes

Meme magic

>equated with endorsing clinton

Where did we mention Clinton though?

It's going to be great.

Strangely I don't feel any xenophobia towards nonwhite Trump supporters, while in general I feel intense and extreme revulsion towards other races -- despite being raised by two liberals, and this was for a decade or more before I stopped being liberal.

Because that hasn't been said over and over again for the past year

PRAISE KEK

Thank you for avoiding CapsLoc(TM)
Thank you for not using Punctuation(TM)

>Ur not allowed to respond to my baseless statement

Kek.

It's because you don't hate someone merely because of the amount of melanin in their skin, but because of their behaviour. A minority who supports Trump has indicated that they're aware of the problems in their race, and are doing something to address it.

almost any poll
oh wait they're all rigged by the kikes

Interesting. Its very strange to feel like a "normal" person for once.

>polls say UK will remain in EU

So you honestly take them at face value?

Outdated talking point due to him returning to the top in polls, check your email box. The new talking point is how the objective and unbiased news station, Buzzfeed, said an anonymous guy FELT that Trump MIGHT start being nice to illegals.

Come on, its 2016! If some guy alleges that some guy FELT something to be true, it must be.

they're not rigged.
the just don't matter.

I don't get this argument. Trump's behind by like 3 or 4 points on an averaged poll, and that's an improvement on a week ago. Yes, Hillary's favourite, but it's not like she's winning 60-40 or something.

Also, google "shy Tory factor"

they're the most concrete thing any of us have to go on at this point in time, and they pretty consistently indicate trump is not doing very well right now

Record = corrected.

>brexit polls say UK will vote Remain

ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

fuck that nigga he's a joke

Shitty sampling surenis concrete.

lel, barely
and it's not even very applicable to the presidential situation the first place, especially with trump being such a wildcard

Your funding will be cut my jewish lad

Trump++

Trump being a wildcard runs counter to the narrative you're trying to push

This
Trump will be president for 8 years and you will love him.

Proud of you dad.

what fundings you cunt
i work my ass off 12 hour shifts and make barely 1500$ a month and spend it all on rent and weed

>buying the weed jew

bluepilled af my m8

ya know I have nothing against Israelis that don't try to Correct the Record or shill for open borders in western countries while having strong border control in their own but

Why want a prez who will act in your best interest, instead of a prez who will randomly act on behalf of whoever bribed her last? one who routinely takes the side of Islamic terrorist organizations, all of which who want to destroy Israel?

That would be glorious

Nah, he will probably get JFK'd.

That's what I'm thinking.

The jew is going to lose despite trying their hardest, so they'll just go right back to underhanded skullduggery and backstabbing.

He's probably a Palestinian leech working in Israel that's why he's doing weedlmao instead of bombing muzzies.

There's something going on with the Jews right now, with all that Soros anti-Israel leak. Trump is on Israel's side, and Hillary is obviously with Soros. Internal fightings between the kikes?

Mossad user here.
I can't say much but I'll give you this.
Israel is behind many of the leaks, and we do much more behind the scenes.
Only Jews can beat Jews.

>8 years of Trump
>Middle of bum fuck nowhere America looks like pic.

How many jewish factions are there ?

My digits say he wont even need 8 years to maga

Which leak? The one of WikiLeaks?

shoo shoo proxy fag