I crush all your hopes and dreams and then watch you cry

I crush all your hopes and dreams and then watch you cry.

Why?

She's a bad gal

Because you aren't erotic enough to join Wonder Elite

Because you are insecure about yourself and secretly want to be a good person.

Because you're a cunt?

Because she's insecure about her weight

Try as hard as she might but we all know she isn't the bad person she wants us to think she is.

Because you're on your period?

Because ruststains on legs and crap

Because you have daddy issues?

Because your shoes are too tight? Or perhaps your head wasn't screwed on just right?

There's no evidence to the contrary. The worst we see is she gets a little lonely, but never does she show any hint of kindness or anything other than total selfishness.

Even her loneliness is centered around entertaining herself. Completely self-centered and egotistical.

Because it ain't easy being green?

pretty much this. for some reason she reminds me of Frieza - she can be beaten, can be broken, but never shows any signs of redemption

It makes me wonder if it's good we're not getting a third season. Because even Wander didn't seem to get that it's not really that she's evil, Lord Dominator is just the epitome of selfishness. She does stuff because it's fun for her. In the episode where she hangs out with Sylvia she's not secretly a good person when not being Lord Dominator, she doesn't need a friend.

Because not even Lord Dominator knows why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Sexual frustration. No one can satisfy her, so she vents by drilling planets.

worst case is that she'd go full Peridot mode, since without her lava reactors she's a pretty harmless dork. just not as friendly as Peri

Because you wanna make mom freak?

I agree she has a hard time showing her emotions but that is what season 3 was going to be about. Her opening up and becoming the nice girl we all want her to be. I mean she had a chance to kill Wander but what so enthralled with the idea of friendship she didn't.

She took the fruit basket, for what it's worth.

...fuck that makes sense

for you

>hypothetical season 3 WoY
>Wander meets a dangerously perfect person who hates him

Cause you're a cunt

So...she's Bojack Horseman?

She has belly hair just like his too.

that's also why i compared her to Frieza - she's so hellbent on torturing her victims, it constantly gets in the way of her being efficient

she chased Wander across the galaxy to destroy a single flower, for crying out loud

She should have gone with this master plan.
There's no way they could have fought it.

>Hater gets so aroused his powers run completely wild
>blows up her ship by accident

honestly that would ruin her as a respectable villain
she's a conceptual opposite of Wander and Hater, and counters their motives to a tee
they also make her attractive to play off your basic instinct to desire the fit and beautiful

because of her looks you WANT her to be redeemed, and Wander's goal is to want her to be redeemed. but her character is to want pure destruction. So it counters what the protagonist and even the viewer wants for her

the show also ends with her not being redeemed, showing that Wander's motives might be wrong about her (though he was right about Hater)
This makes her a great villain because how much she conflicts with the hero
redeeming her would ruin her

But Frieza is evil, she isn't.

Except she actually took the fruit. YOU want her to be evil when they clearly point to her being good.

>But Frieza is evil, she isn't
why? the only difference between them is that Dominator haven't killed any living creature onscreen. they both gloat in their power, stive to be the strongest being in their galaxy, go out of their way to humiliate and torture their enemies, even have the same habit of killing thier minions. only Domi's minions happen to be robots

If I destroyed your lava reactors, would you die?

Hurt me good

Dominator is evil dude, she's completely black hearted and wants to spread pain and suffering around the universe.

But she is shown to have feelings and the creators themselves said she was going to redeem herself.

She took the fruit because she's selfish.

She took the fruit because deep down she cares about them.

Lame, I can do it myself with ease.

they did?

The whole point of the show was to be happy.

Post the gif of her bouncing boobs.

too bad the point was broken by ending the show :^(

See ya in 3 days!

Well it was kind of obvious they were going to do that. There was no way they would keep her as the antagonist.

So how long until Domineet or whatever is posted so people have something to ragebump at?

she looks good on every single frame.

Is she sending that pic to Hater?

the show had a good run
I don't get why people want a 3rd season.

you bet she does

i still can't wrap my mind on how that works. she's one step from Bill Cipher in terms of amount of facial features, but still she's so fucking cute

This image gets me everytime.

I need some woy-related reaction images, so be a pal.

what really is wrong with Domineet tho?

Except that's not what season 3 was going to be about. Supposedly, she was only going to show up a couple times, and a newer, somehow more serious threat(s?) was going to show up. I believe it was McCracken that said season 2 was about a bully, while season 3 was going to provide a much more difficult challenge for Wander, while everyone who worked on it pretty much confirmed Hater was going to be completely Wanderized. Hater was also going to have to deal with being viewed ultimately as a hero since he stopped Dominator and saved the very small amount of what remained of their galaxy and all.

Season 3 sounded interesting as hell desu

she's just a cunt

Yup and it would have cemented her as a hero. They would team up and tackle the threat while Wander would be conflicted on his ideals.

People don't like seeing stuff they don't like seeing.
Also, it's literally morphing a character into an unusual shape, so they creates a dissonance.
Also, I guess for some they see it posted so often that it just gets old or annoying.
I don't mind some of it, but there's always such a thing as "too thick".

Incredible

I figured her reappearances wouldn't be much more than the episode Black Cube got on his own, but with a Dominator twist on it. If anyone were to help him tackle the threat it'd probably end up being Lord Hater again given what we DO know of the season.

GET OUT.

She's already an unusual shape

Didn't they said they would have a backstory episode for her?

They may have. I know there was going to be a good amount of backstory for most of the mains in some shape way or form.

I struggle to see them going straight to redeeming her within a couple of appearances though, especially after they decided on not redeeming her on the season finale. They seemed pretty set on Wander full on stockholming the villains he stumbles across into being good guys, considering Sylvia wasn't befriended over night and both Hater and Jeff would be wanderized in "about 3 seasons".

cause she's a fat guy

The song says guy. Dominator canonically has a penis.

Wander always makes these pictures better. Just his existence is comedic.

at least some of them (namely, two) offer backstory on why she got fat. what puzzles me is that it's ridiculously easy to find, it pops up even when you don't specifically search for it, and it's all Korean. are Koreans up to something?

THIS.

true, i don't enjoy them as a fetish or something, but some are pretty funny

I think she would have been a secondary character and she would have her own story while the main one was going along.

Cuz you're a shitty character.

Maybe,But she's the only good thing the show has to offer.

>he really believes this

Yes.

>egging people on to bump the thread

it's working but fuck you

Yeah, that seems like the most likely route. I do wonder under what circumstances her and Wander would cross paths again.

I was thinking something along the lines of Zuko. Someone who finds themselves and becomes a huge ally in the later episodes.

> egging

Do you think they'd be able to pull it off in a third season along with everything else they'd mentioned they wanted to happen? I wouldn't mind a redemption like that.

Yes.

Egg

She went on a planet destroying spree for kicks and will do the prettiest things in order to make people feel bad, maybe he is just trying to hide what she's feeling, but that excuses none of what she did.