Help me Sup Forums. I've been searching for hours...

Help me Sup Forums. I've been searching for hours, but I can't find a single female in any form of media who can make me laugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1wveGujCrI
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ5Hn-5l2o4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-KzGKoLHXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look up Joan Rivers and Ed McMahon

youtube.com/watch?v=f1wveGujCrI

Checkmate bigots

Maria Bamford's Old Baby comedy special from this year was genuine, unique and funny.

She's a mentally ill 50 year old woman with anxiety issues so there isn't any way to push her into the new live action disney movie so you won't really see her outside of comedy clubs or comedy specials.

I laughed during american psycho

Try Bob's burgers, it is writen and voiced by men, but they are still girls, I think

Blank. Jerri Blank.

Haha based Kanye

I gotchoo OP

There are plenty on funny female comedians from my third world shit hole, but for some reason female first worlders seems to be incapable of even understandingwhat comedy is.

Explain that

youtube.com/watch?v=cZDn0U0w78k

Probably written by men but their delivery is actually pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ5Hn-5l2o4

Sister, long time no see!

haha womyn die alone depres drunk...
This is the writing of every show on the abc that does comedy. you know its going to be pure subversion and without the subtlety

I watched some youtube video of Amy Schumer's stolen jokes and the women who wrote them had pretty great delivery. Maybe I only laughed because next to Amy's unbearable awfulness they seemed funny

2 cannibal clowns are eating amy schumer. one turns to the other and says
"does this taste funny to you? "
" no"

mostly the source material and bale's doing, however that female director whatever her name was did a fucking great job

Fuck off bigot
Hillary made me laugh when she lost

Knallerfrauen can get a giggle out of me sometimes
youtube.com/watch?v=z-KzGKoLHXk

Oppression makes you funny. Look at this place.

He said funny.