So, how the society in Bojack Horseman works?

So, how the society in Bojack Horseman works?

Like american's society.

I think it works a little more superficially and cynically than ours.

Who does Sup Forums think the CUTE horse girl was at the end of the series finale?

>I think it works a little more superficially and cynically than ours.
That's only because you're seeing a very narrow slice. Specifically, the show business/west coast slice, which is, as you say, more superficial and cynical than the rest of the country.

poorly

Not necessarily, we saw how awful Bojack's parents were and how they treated eachother and our equine protagonist. It seems like the only truly genuine characters we have are Mr. PB and Todd, and Todd got shit on relentlessly by everyone except his homie Mr. PB and the girl who wanted his D for a while. Even Charlotte had some self-centered tendencies (I.e. ditching a funeral to light up a doobie). I think the world was intentionally built that way, so that you don't want to outright root for the main characters but yet, they're not so far from our own world that you can't feel for their tribulations.

Fool me once, fool my twice, fool me chicken soup with rice.

>Who does Sup Forums think the CUTE horse girl was at the end of the series finale?

Who cares? New mouse waifu.

I was kindof upset that the mouse from the game show episode wasn't a recurring character.
Also, Meow Meow Fuzzyface needs more scenes.

>Meow Meow Fuzzyface needs more scenes.

There is never enough.

And holy shit did they ever fuck up his right shoulder in this shot.

I wonder whats the story with that business goat and trucker man palling around back there.

Redneck fucked a goat, had two beautiful sons, one of which grew up to become an accountant, and the other carries on his father's legacy of being a trucker/farmer.

Pretty sure that quote is from Bojack.

Nope, it's from Mr. PB. He's nihilistic at his core but instead of dwelling on the superficiality of people and pointlessness of reality, he just focuses on filling his life with happy things because that's all he can do.

I like it because nihilism is so often associated with a negative outlook on life. The quote in OP may come off as insensitive because of the wording and the context, but the message isn't bad.

>Sup Forums once again admits it's basically /fur/

>Sup Forums also proves it's just as retarded as /r9k/

Bojacks parents are just the horse equivalent of WASPs though. They don't say much about the world but everything about what money and a loveless marriage does to you as a person.

Not literal wasps, though I'm still waiting for that joke.

West coast isn't cynical like the Northeast.

literally bojack's kid

So it doesn't work.

>the mouse from the game show episode wasn't a recurring character.
She should've been Todds girlfriend. That offers way more possibility for development and storylines than "I'm a nothing"

I just started watching this show yesterday, only about 10 episodes in but omg this might be the best, most adult cartoon I have ever seen

If you've studied psychology and Jewish philosophy you'd know that keeping yourself busy, ideally with being productive with SOMETHING even if it's minor, you'll be an overall happier person.

Try it out.

Get a hobby, join the gym, start a new language. Pretty soon you'll have very little time to play vidya or read comics and you'll end up a happier person because of it.

>cookie brooch

How does (or did) hunting work in Bojack?

How did meat ranching work before pheromones?

Fuck, I'm imagining some Spanish Inquisition and Holocaust-level shit.
Also, if Spiders and other predatory insects are too busy being part of human society, how are the world's plants maintained?

>So, how the society in Bojack Horseman works?

Everybody are rich.
Everybody live in giant houses.
People who dont have celebrity relevance are "loser".

>implying comics or vidya aren't a hobby

I said productive. You'll still likely end up depressed/empty if you occupy most of your free time with frivolities. I found this to be true for myself as well. If it's not true for you then more power to ya.

>humans are currently advanced because of language, and hands that can grab things
>every animal can do this now
>humans are no longer the top of the food chain
>Bojack is better than a human in almost every aspect
>humans can't compare to animal master race

No he denies that he feels anything bad.

It's pretty much thrown in your face in the episode where you see his hometown and the whole town basically denies that anything bad ever happens. He doesn't know how to cope with his negative emotions so he just ignores them and hopes they go away.

I thought they did it already