First Sharia Zones - now Shomrim Zones

London has special 'Jewish patrols' to help secure their interests and keep the filthy GOYIM away from their special communities.

Sounds similar to another group of people.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/shomrim-jewish-security-group-steps-up-patrols-in-london-following-deadly-terror-attack-at-paris-9976214.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/read/on-patrol-with-north-londons-orthodox-jewish-patrol-group
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>keep the filthy GOYIM away from their special communities
This is just crazy enough to work!

vice.com/en_uk/read/on-patrol-with-north-londons-orthodox-jewish-patrol-group

How do you keep getting away with it, Schlomo? What is you secret?

>What is you secret?
Kneidalach

I will unlock the ancient Jewish secrets from these Matzo balls.

absolutely orwellian futue man lol wtf I dont even believe it

fucking brits seem to taste some sweet justice after all
next queen will be a black crippled woman fuckers

We've got a special plan for you, KRAUT.

Those twitter comments, the police are proper cucks.

>GOYIM
XD LE GOIM

While the muslim patrols are just retarded assholes molesting people,

the jewish security may take the role the police should have done. They dont force you to eat kosher and they dont remove you from the district.

We have something similar here. They don't patrol neighbourhoods, but rather Jewish functions, synagogues and schools.

Its needed when you have Muslims living in the same country unfortunately.

I don't see anything particularly wrong with it, unless I'm missing something over here?

Are you fucking retarded or something?
It's done to keep the fucking MUSLIMS out, not the rest of the goyim that don't pose a risk

why do you keep on juxtaposing us? is it a meme or something?

>I can dress like the police, mark my cars up to look similar to law enforcement vehicles and will detain and follow anyone who I deem to be 'anti semitic'
>Nothing wrong.

oh, there's plenty wrong with it
most notably the fact the fucking police was supposed to do that, but it fucking doesn't

you're the state and don't want people to take the law in their hands? fucking keep them safe yourself. I don't see any of you faggots complaning when Batman does it

Well they arent forcing anyone to abide by kosher standards or to not enter their streets. II think its more to do with the fact that theres currently a million crazy britbong muzzies, next to these suburbs, and they want to protect their people from a terrorist attack.

This. Our police force over here is also shocking, and they're even armed properly.
Israelis come down here and train the Jewish security companies.

dat id

Why the fuck don't they have guns? Seriously, if anything the police are supposed to have guns, even if you don't believe in the 2nd Amendment.

That's not how the queen works

black lives matter in london
WE WAS QUEENZ

The royal family had Diama killed for dating a non white

She died with that monkey in her womb :)

what is that nigger even holding? why cant the bobbiecucks just surround him and tackle from behind? what is this fucking madness