Who is the the bigger cat Sup Forums?

Who is the the bigger cat Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_versus_lion
youtube.com/watch?v=0gWeAlGlpZc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_PHs-kbypo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bengal tigers have a good 80 pounds on lions. scale is difficult to determine exactly.
however it must be remembered that shere khan is lame in one paw, whereas simba is untrained from a youth spent partying with a warthog and meerkat eating bugs. on the other hand. based on his full and deeply pigmented mane, his diet is agreeing with him and he managed to grow up pretty strong.. and the cartoon shere khan never showed any sign of the lameness he had in the book, nor the cowardice. tough to say.

Shere Khan is genuinely lame and has to rely on trickery and weaponized cowardice to survive, and ultimately trick unfamiliars into thinking he's much more than he really is.

Shere Khan could trick Simba into thinking he's a threat, but the very second Shere Khan goes too far and Simba gets mad all bets are off and Shere Khan is about to get tossed off Pride Rock.

This should have been Scar against Shere Khan

Tigers are the biggest cats, and the most fierce.

Lions are either assholes, or cucks.

Both, the Liger

>cat Sup Forums?
Cat grants is the biggest

But in a straight up duel, the lion would win.
As I remember, it is the mane that works as armor around his neck that gives the lion the edge.

you do know these kinds of fights have been done IRL right

Tigers always win

The vast majority of recorded lion/tiger fights have ended with the tiger winning.

prove?

Tigers are the second largest Land Predator on Earth.

The only animals that come close pound for pound are a Grizzly Bear.

A polar bear utterly annihilates a Tiger though.

>they had a tiger vs. lion fight in Animorphs
>called so much bullshit when the lion won

>Lion vs Tiger has a Wikipedia page
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_versus_lion

I'd sleep with Simba. So he wins.

Garfielf

faggot

It's not actually a bad comparison really. The issue is Lions have been hunted more than Tigers and we have wiped out alot of the larger species of Lions.

lol look at this vanilla shit

I always thought that the appeal of Disney's version of Shere Khan was similar to Ratigan's, in that they were both immensely capable physically but preferred the pretense of an aristocratic persona.

I always thought that that was where they fucked up with Scar.

More like who's the biggest pussy.

Underrated. But until we see the conclusion to the story, I would say Hobbes is the bigger cat.

>But until we see the conclusion to the story,
It is concluded. It was finished like a week ago

Literally?

Bagera. Little known fact: Tigers are bigger and heavier than most Lions.

In fact, all those lion noises you hear in movies are actually tiger. Lions are very overhyped

But Simba is more renown

>Bagera.
That's the panther you mong

the tiger is Shere Khan

My mistake, user. I havent seen the movie since I was 6

In a really shitty way that didn't resolve a lot of plot points and only made more questions than it answered.

Why were Jon & Garfielf friends in the end? Why did Garfield need to kill Hobbes? What were episodes 5 and 6 for? It was obviously a rushed ending, and I don't know why. He definitely improved the art over the MS Paint-tier quality of the first half, and he certainly set up some drama for later episodes.

>Grizzly Bear

I could have sworn polar bears were bigger.

>prove?
Novelty fights that the Romans and shit held because animal rights didn't exist back then.

That's because it is bigger.

>18 mo old tiger rips out throat of adult lion
What a pussy

I still don't understand why these hybrids are randomly like 50 pounds heavier then their progenitors. Why aren't they somewhere inbetween lion and tiger weight?

God wills it.

Because DNA is fucking magic.
Or because the DNA that makes either of the cats big, is in different places in both species, so a hybrid gets to double dip in HUGE GAINS.

IIRC aren't ligers comically unhealthy?

At the least they aren't doomed to sterility. Thats something.
They aren't dog breeds either, so there isn't issues like dogs that physically can't get into good enough shape to be used for hunting

What was more bullshit was that Jake was totally battled hardened by that point and the creepy new kid was having his first fight as an animal. Trying o rip out his throat through the mane was a stupid mistake.

Wrong, lions are smaller but more aggressive. Tigers avoid fighting and injury and go for swift lethal attacks while the lion will go HAM on it's ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gWeAlGlpZc

Scar had to be a skinny wimp to contrast with Mufasa, why would he be jealous of his brother if he could easily just kick his ass and take over?

>movie
I hate you so much lil nigga.

I feel this is relevant especially given that the whole episode was them comparing feats and biological aspects
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_PHs-kbypo