How's Hungary? I'm considering moving there when my island sinks like the shithole north already has...

How's Hungary? I'm considering moving there when my island sinks like the shithole north already has. I plan on doing my undergraduate in probably biophysics here, hopefully graduate here also unless shit hits the fan. The only western nation I can see surviving the next few years is Hungary.

If I move to Hungary after three years, how are the universities? Do they have great higher education in the sciences?

How are job opportunities in Hungary in research? If they become the last bastion in European civilisation surely they would continue the tradition of innovation and creativity?

How are the women? I eventually plan on having kids, so are there girls with pale skin, blue eyes, and fair hair? I want kids that resemble me.

>How are the women?
Obligatory Barbara

Help him out, magyar bros

Looked up the chick you posted, she a cutie 3.14159

gl trying to learn magyar speak brah. cunts fucked

szia, mizu?

>Boohoo I like my homeland where I was raised and born
>I will not try to fix it, I'll just flee and let the oceanniggers take over!
>Accept me guissss plzzz :)

Yeah, we have decent universities, great woman and whatnot.

If I had one bullet, I would kill a traitor not an enemy.

>ruso ID
Suuuuuure "hungarian" "man", how is Hungary today? Very Hungarian? Did you have any Kurtós calaks today?

>my island sinks like the shithole north already has
Kek.
Poor memenationite, you should come to America to enjoy good freedoms and mobility. Avoid going to other memenations like hungary, they'll be taking Russian cock again, and I'm sure you don't want to be there when that happens.

>nz
>rightful white clay

pick one and only one, we're a former colony over run by darkies once again. I originally planned on moving to England the homeland of my ancestors, but with Pakistani pedo gangs, muslim mayor of london, sharia zones, terrorism, etc, i could never live and rise a family there.

Sorry to tell you this but I would extremely suprised if USA isn't third world by 2030. Trump would postpone the collapse but the demographic shift will ensure a demo prez for the rest of your history.

It's Kürtös kalács, my szőröstalpú friend.

raining sadly :(

>Kurtós calaks

Ayy lmao

>universities
Reasonably good. The Műszaki Egyetem, the Corvinus and the Semmelweis are the best. If you are looking for quality scientific education, Hungary is a good spot.

>job opportunities
Salaries are low, but so are costs of living.

>research
I don't know about that one. To be honest, Orbán's government hasn't been too good on creativity and innovation. Unfortunate, it is.

>women
Hungarian women usually tend to have brown or black eyes, but there is a good number with green or blue eyes as well. Skin is usually fair.

Anyway, how is New Zealand so bad?

R...rude.

>Wants to flee his Cucked nation to go to a less cucked nation
>Hey why not come to America!
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Go to Hungary my dude, went there on holiday, it was fucking awesome.

>anyway, how is new zealand so bad

Chinese buying our land, darkies bleeding like flies (I can't stand the sight of them, difficult to avoid in public), health care system is disgusting, the cheapest city with a university is still dearer than most Aussie cities, high food, milk, power prices (living expenses), most women are ugly as fuck, wage gap and corruption is increasing rapidly, mass immigration.

I live in the richest, whitest, province in my country and is fine, but there is no uni here as population of region is 100k. I have to go to abominations up north.

o_O
honestly now you surprised me

i had sugarcoated thoughts about nz

> o_O

50's to 80's was the golden era for us, when we were best nation in the world along with Scandinavia. In the 80's we embraced free market and it ruined us, selling ourselves to gooks, along with bringing in affirmative action and immigration. It has been a downward slope since then.

Great to hear that, what did you do?

You should know that Hungary isn't perfect either. The wage gap and corruption you mentioned is present here as well. Our healthcare is in a pretty bad shape, although private healthcare is top notch and affordable if you have a decent salary; Hungary is a top destination for medical tourism.

Shitskins? We have Gypsies. 6 percent of the population; half of them are somewhat okay, 25 percent of them should be exterminated. Although they are a lot better than what I hear Muslims to be like. As for Muslims; they are present in Hungary but they are either tourists or regular expats. And their lobbying power is basically zero.

On the other hand, if you want to live a peaceful life while being surrounded by white people, Hungary is where you should be.

Pic related is the Danube Bend, it isn't even far from Budapest. I want to move there. You should too.

i approve this message

That looks comfy, is Hungary heavily forested? Is there wilderness? What wild animals do you have?

Whats the chance of gypsies robbing where I live?

Depend where you want to live but you should not think in murican styled crimes or robbery. These are pussies compared to the well-known nigger, mexican and muzzie gangs. They are low life scums. In 90% of case, pickpocketing/stealing from open bags, not-chained bycicle, scams (never trust in olive/brown skinned ppl) or in rural zones, chickens/fruits/wood/scrap-metal.

In Hungary even the cannabis is labeled as "hard" drug and every related thing counted as same way. Nowadays the cannabis cultivation/selling pushed the local crime stats.

Wild animals? Deer, warthogs, foxes, the usual. The most dangerous animal we have is a kind of a viper whose bite is mildly uncomfortable. As for Gypsies, they are weaklings. Hungary is actually quite safe crime-wise. Guns are very difficult to obtain legally... ...but guns are not the only weapons. Crossbows, bows and such things are freely available.

Still, if you are bitten by it, seek medical attention. Not that it is likely...

The Vipera Berus is a bit more common and has a nastier bite, but there are at least 8 kinds of antivenom serums for it.

Warthogs can be a bit of a nuisance. They usually avoid people though.

>affirmative action
>shitskin immigration

>free market

Nigga...