What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/767683204039974912
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840
nbcnews.com/id/8243264/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Joe_Scarborough/Archive_02
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5508
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>posting fake screenshots

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/767683204039974912

Trump is a fucking idiot who can't shut his fucking mouth. If he loses, it's all his fault.

He probably meant the show sucks and Mika is crazy, stupid and neurotic.

What about this?

Well thay escalated quickly. What am I missing here? Weren't they on good terms? I don't like Mika myself and her father should be hanged, but this seems odd to me.

Mine?

>Posting fake links

Trump will be the biggest troll, not because we want him to, but because that is what is needed in the world today.

The shills are out in full force this week.

>They're real
Welp, looks like we expect another 5% drop in the polls.

JUST
JUST!
JUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah
it's too late
everyone hates the media now
this will fall on deaf ears

Holy fuck it's real

>go back up in polls
>this is going too well to my liking, better trash-talk some people

lol

Why...

Weren`t mika and joe two fans of trump? what happened?
Why is our holy emperor smiting these two mortals now with his mighty twitter hammer?

>trump calls a journalist neurotic
Why is this supposed to cause a drop in Trump's numbers ?

Why do people still make pretend drumpf isn't a blabbering retard?

pretty much yeah
he just can't help himself
>mister Trump, look you're finally going UP in the polls!
>Trump quickly jumps on twitter & calls someone a "stupid reggin"

they switched to shitting all over him later on, with Joe turning into a broken record with his "muh party of Lincoln, is this how it dies?"

If trump's polls go down because he shitted on that brzezinski cunt then America deserves hillary.

They got told to toe the liberal line or they would be fired. The emails got leaked just before the DNC famalam.

Every. Fucking. Time.

>not enjoying the roller coster ride that this election cycle has been

Come on, boys. No matter what happens in November, Trump has completely destroyed the republican and democratic party. Neither are going to recover after this election.

>Trump shitting on some faggot
Am I supposed to be outraged by this? Who even gives a fuck?

Yeah no, Trump insulting a pair of talk show hosts isn't going to hurt him in the primaries.

>tfw he'd be better off had he followed Hillary's advice and deleted his account

dayum, what did Joe and Mika say about him that caused this reaction?

>the primaries

It's not even about the effect of this, it's just... WHY?? All he needs to do is stop pulling bullshit like that, and he keeps doing it!! Sure, it might have no effect, THIS TIME. Who the fuck does this?

Guys I used to support Trump but now I've become a #BobDoleFireball

They're not minorities so the media can't put a huge spin on this. Either way, nothing much is going to happen.

Who are Joe and Mika, and why is this such a big deal? Pls Americans explain.

Talk show on MSNBC that used to be real comfy with Trump early on in the primaries but then stopped once Trump became too mean for them.

Sure, but this is the home stretch, he's supposed to be acting all presidential. It's like he just can't help himself. Instead he's tweeting the same kind of shit he did 2 years ago.

Two morning talk show hosts, they shit on Trump a lot these days, even though they used to be friendly with him.

>be Mika
>be secretly in love with Trump
>get BTFO repeatedly
>still vote for him probably

Don't forget they got told to stop supporting him.

Why does everyone keep forgetting about the fucking DNC leaks?

here we go!

Nice avatar, Morning Jew.

Wasn't that character a racist though?

Literally who?

Mika, daughter of Zbigniew Brzezinski (one of the main puppetmasters behind American foreign policy) and Joe Scarborough (suspected murderer of his intern that was found dead in his office with the cause of death "repeated blunt trauma from hitting her head into the desk".

It means he's getting BTFO in the polls and has to lash out like a baby.

>Why does everyone keep forgetting about the fucking DNC leaks?
It's not being reported on. The media is not going to out themselves. People just don't know they exist, I guess.

>they got told to stop supporting him
There were rumors about this but is there documented proof?

It looks like he is projecting to me, like he's having a bit of a meltdown himself but trying to criticise others? Dunno.

No it's worse it's the opposite, he thinks he's rising so he doesn't have to stop himself from tweeting like it's a rap battle.

Blowhard host of Morning Joe on MSNBC.

There were emails about firing Joe or someshit and wrangling Mika in, when she was being a little too pro trump. Joe even commented about it on his twitter. Honestly, look at the archived threads. I never saved any, because I'm a lazy pleb.

KEK CONFIRMS

Kinda petty for him to even give a fuck about 2 irrelevant talk show hosts. Trump could have won this election already if he would just shut up sometimes.

Giuliani: I would indict Clinton Foundation as 'racketeering enterprise'

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html

Colin Powell Goes under the Clinton Bus

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840

>sage

Kek wills it, lets get #BlowhardJoe #MSNBC trending

I've seen most of the damaging leaks but never saw that. You'd think Trump would hit him hard with that if it were true.

Again nothing is going to happen. What did he say that was so "unpresidential". Obummer says shit on this level all the fucking time. Wow, it's fucking nothing. Sage

nbcnews.com/id/8243264/

>SCARBOROUGH: Let's talk about Thimerosal. ... There are a lot of people, a lot of Americans very concerned about the impact of this drug, which is found in vaccines, and how it causes autism. Talk about that.
>KENNEDY: That's right. Thimerosal is a preservative that was put in vaccines back in the 1930s. Almost immediately after it was put in, autism cases began to appear. Autism had never been known before. It was unknown to science. Then the vaccines were increased in 1989 by the CDC and by a couple of other government agencies.
>SCARBOROUGH: OK, let me stop you there. That's an important date. And I will tell you why.
My son, born in 1991, has a slight form of autism called Asperger`s. When I was practicing law and also when I was in Congress, parents would constantly come to me and they would bring me videotapes of their children, and they were all around the age of my son or younger. So, something happened in 1989.

MANY

SUCH

CASES

S A D !
A
D
!

>REEEEEE SAGE THIS DUMB THREAD! DONALD DIDN'T MEAN THOSE TWEETS STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope someone from Trump's team listens and stops him from tweeting directly

Seriously, why haven't they realised yet that Trump absolutely needs someone who would approve his tweets instead of letting him tweet without a filter.

>tfw I know two aspie cuties, one born in 1991 the other in 1996
>I know no aspies from the 1980s

But trump always speaks his mind and is unapologetically non-PC, which is why he got so popular in the first place?

I dunno, I thought Morning Joe and Trump had a good relationship.

Especially since Mika has a girlboner for Don.

He missed many occasions to stfu in which he just damaged himself. That's why he did the whole 'regret' thing a few days ago.

Is being anti-PC the same as being an asshole, actually?

Wishing I saved story time Trump meme

This is insane. He is going after the one show that treats him halfway decent?

It implies he's not going to lay down and take it.

Mika's dad is shit, she's hiding a huge forehead behind that hair, ans Joe killed a secretary or something so he's owned by the media now in exhange for silence.

Not at all. But I'm not sure that Trump understands the distinction. It's fine though, this pretty tame by Trump standards and at this point isn't going to do any damage at all.

He speaks like he's always spoken. But before this election, the media didn't have to report only negatively on Trump.

Media is rigged. Even if Trump acts more "professional" from now on, the media will STILL only report the negative cherry picked statements and twist them like always.

People will forget about this but at least he keeps dominating the news cycle with these harmless tweets that rustle many jimmies.

Nobody's gonna bring this shit up during the debates.

oh he's getting passive-aggressive now

>hating giant fiveheads
fuck you

Some user probably has it saved. Go ask in /cfg/ someone there can likely help.

wow, nice leg lift

she's smitten

Every week he punishes me for thinking things are improving.
I hope obama bombs an embassy or something to keep this down.

They will always report negatively on him, but it's better if he doesn't supply great material for them to do that.

And it supports the image of him they try to paint, which is an out-of-control clown/loose cannon who doesn't know when to stop talking shit. Reminder that women vote, and they vote with their emotions. They might be more likely to fall for the whole abuelita bullshit if he keeps acting in ways they find distasteful.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. They were virtually fawning over him last time I saw.

the fuck is this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Joe_Scarborough/Archive_02

>Joe Scarborough again. Though I am pleased that 50% of my life as described by Wikipedia no longer involves an event that I had absolutely nothing to do with, I am surprised that Wikipedia continues to allow Gamaliel to remain an administrator when she has shown such bad faith in this matter.

Debbie dined with the CEO of MSNBC and they were told to cut the crap this is not journalism.

Especially Mika who you could tell was getting wet over Trump.

You're a douche

anybody notice how EVERY time Trump goes up in the polls, he does something or says something stupid that bring his numbers down again?

while Sup Forums trump shills every single minute of every single day, i just keep thinking he was a Clinton plant more and more. Clinton is the least popular nominee in a long time, and the only person who could come off worse than her is Trump.

but sure, god emperor, shill, memes, etc.

haha da fuq

what handle did he sign with? Tbeatty? Because later Tbeatty talks about him in 3rd person

lel

>implying modern journalism is actually journalism

I've never been a day of the rope kind of guy, but most of the people in our media need to hang.

Just got done searching the DNC leaks database on wikileaks for Joe Scarborough, Morning Joe, Mika and this supposed email doesn't come up. There are passing references to the show but nothing about firing Joe over his cozyness with Trump.

I can see how this fuels the theory, I just think he can't help it though.

>all these muh pr cucks ITT

Fuck off, Trump is just being genuine which is half of his appeal and clearly they deserve it, they betrayed him afterall. Sad!

No I didn't notice that. Trump says something reported as stupid every day, no matter which direction the polls are moving.

I don't think the morning joe thing is really gonna matter much.
Its just surprising considering

This is just pathetic.

>what handle did he sign with? Tbeatty? Because later Tbeatty talks about him in 3rd person
Seems so. Weird that he'd start out posting as Joe. Why would he so openly act as a record corrector for his own wiki page?

They are 100% under the thumb of the Dems

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5508

THIS IS DISGUSTING MIKA IS MARRIED HOW DARE HE DO THIS TO HER KIDS

This, it means, hey fags, just cuz I'm giving dope speeches doesn't mean I'm bending over

She is cheating. Thats the story he just dropped.

Her marriage is now fucked.

and if he keeps mentioning the emails their show is also fucked

You know you can just click the profile pic and save it, that way you don't have to manually select it and end up with a thumbnail anyway.

Well at least he's going back to the issues

SHUT IT DOWN

is he memeing to us?

Haha oh wow.

So it was the preservative that created a generation of memers.

isn't eric a suspected Sup Forumsack?