WATCH my MOVIE you fucking BITCH

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160404091219.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17128560
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

naw.

take off your shoes first

Naw?

Is he the designated non-threatening alpha guy?

watch my trips

Yorkie.

whoa dude what's with the totally uncool vibes? #notlity

i like the guy but his movies are all shit

this guy is just so fucking boring. there's nothing compelling about him

R
A
U
N
C
H
Y

>steroids
>alpha

youll end up with beta children like arnie

when will inferior genelets learn?

the rock was fucking huge before the roids

that fags been on the roids since he hit puberty

roids don't make you huge framed, 6'5 and the son of a pro wrestler or half black/somoan. you can say he started roids really young all you want.

>increase testosterone during natural growth spurts
>not going to increase your bone size

really makes me think

Already did. Litty af. But since trips demand it, doing it again.

>not doing roids during puberty to ensure based generics

>still passing on inferior genelets to your children

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160404091219.htm

At 24 months, the boys on combination GH/AI gained more height and had greater change in predicted adult height than those on GH or AIs alone, and those on GH/AI also accrued more lean body mass than the other groups.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17128560

>We studied the effect of gonadal suppression treatment in combination with anabolic steroid on pubertal height gain and adult height in two children who entered puberty with short stature. Patient 1 was a female with idiopathic short stature. She received combined treatment with an anabolic steroid (stanozolol) and a gonadotropin releasing hormone analog (leuprorelin acetate). Her pubertal height gain was 28.5 cm, which is greater than that in normal height girls (20-25 cm). Patient 2 was a male with Aarskog syndrome. Although his growth hormone (GH) secretion was normal, he received GH treatment. Since GH administration did not accelerate his growth, he received combined treatment with stanozolol and leuprorelin acetate. His pubertal height gain was 27.0 cm, which is greater than that observed in GH deficient boys treated with GH alone (21.9 cm). Combined treatment with stanozolol and leuprorelin acetate appears to be effective in increasing pubertal height gain and adult height in children who enter puberty with short stature.

b-but steroids during p-puberty d-didnt make the r-rock bigger

it doesn't and you have no proof that he roided in adolescence

I'll kick your ass you big idiot

yeah I'm sure his father being 6'4 has nothing to do with him being 6'4, he would have been a manlet if not for roids. genius.

>64

>natty
>good genes
>not genelet passing on steroid knowledge to retard fag son

kek

when will genelets learn

Only if you buy my games bitch boy

He was funny in Be Cool.

I don't think I've enjoyed him in anything else, or ever watched a movie because he was in it.

Based Rock is litty and you're not